• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Nom Nom Babey

pushed

Beastly Member
Hello... Is it me you're looking for? (I hope so)

I am NomFlavoredPudding- the nommiest of all pudding. I am looking for a partner that can deal with my craziness, randomness, and overall silliness. Let me tell you a little about myself other than the obvious. I am an old bean who works full-time at a job I love. That also means I stay over a lot to help finish up wherever I can. With that being said, I don't plan on being on during the day much at all. I am a night owl anyway- so it all works out. I like to think I am a literate writer but with how tired I am after work- I am going to say I am safely a semi-literate writer with spurs of insane rambling. I also have a preference for playing male characters cause I am trash. xD That being said I am LGBT friendly- though I have never played out any. I love plotting out ideas! Add some adventure, action, mystery, but most importantly romance. Uh-oh. I lost some of you out there. I am sorry to say but I love a little romance. It doesn't have to be the whole story- but I would rather it be there. <3 Ask me anything if you want to know more. I don't bite. Much ;D

But what do I want from you? Hmm, I am not demanding. I need someone who loves OOC chat and generally happy. Mindset is important you know. Happy partners mean happy rp. I also need someone patient since I suck at quick responses. I don't mind someone who can't write a lot- just as long as I have something to go off of. Not one-liners for sure. I NEED someone who is willing to go along with a romance idea. Even if it is a subplot. I want to post on threads preferably with character sheets. Though to be honest- my forms will be simple. Coding isn't my thannnng.

Welp, I am sure there is more but I am going blank. So please- just pm me!

I have some cravings:

-Werewolf: There is a plague befalling the werewolf communities all around the world with no cure in sight. This plot will focus on one pack who is trying to survive and discover a cure for the plague. There aren't any signs of the disease within their group as of the start but the pack nearby is already showing signs- meaning its only a matter of time. On top of that, werewolves are being hunted more and more frequently. My idea would involve a double just to make the pack seem fuller (NPC will be a thing). Chat me up if this plot means anything to you.

-Powers: Based on my Outcast Island idea. Click this if you want to check that out.

-Anything based on the Poison Study books

-Perhaps arranged marriage?

Lets chat!

Would you be interests in some sci-fi? I have a Robotech game running right now that is down to just three people. I would love to get some fresh blood in the game if you are up for it.

Hey I'd be super interested in the possible arranged marriage plot! I'd also definitely be interested in the werewolf plot as well!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back