• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Noble Souls: Island of Despair (IC)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Investigation Phase

Amelia Wilford & Miku Nanairo

Spades pulled out something from underneath the couch pillow. It is big and is packed with a ton of weight due to the metal it is made of. Indeed, what Spades had pulled out is the weapon that was used to pull off the murder; a revolver, of which model is not very recognizable to the standard ones, but it is a revolver nonetheless. "Bingo..." Amelia said "Looks like we have our murder weapon. It tells me that the killer responsible for this wasn't as bright enough to hide it well."

"Amechi, you knew about this?" Miku asked. "What? No. I'm just as surprised as you are. All I did was sucker punch the dark guy is all. I never expected him to find the murder weapon that easily." Amelia answered before she turned back to Spades and said "I'm willing to forget what you did if you have any idea how that gun works. It is a revolver, but I've never seen a model of its kind before. I bet it still works the same as a regular one."

@Gundam Watcher 27 SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 darkred darkred Orihara Orihara @Gaius Danius Griinia Thepotatogod Thepotatogod @SilverDingo LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Icee Icee SolsticeArcanum SolsticeArcanum @Crow VynnyBoy VynnyBoy @Raviole Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva

WHITTY

Villa D (Verde)

1701382528727.png
"Oh? Really? If it's meant to help us, then why didn't you say it before? Not like everything else you've done in this meeting so far hasn't been suspicious enough. If you didn't want more people being mad at you then you should have said something before you just licked a corpse. Then again, it's not like we're gonna fully believe it anyway."

Whitty left the situation with Spades at that. Much more irritation from this dude and he was liable to lose his temper completely. He was surprising himself with how much he had held together given the situation but he wasn't sure how much longer that would last if triggers kept presenting themselves before him. Instead, he focused on what Spades pulled out from the couch, resuming his serious glare as his arms again were crossed over his chest.

A gun and a very unique one at that. It somewhat reminded him of the guns that Updike and his men liked to carry. They preferred pistols but their pistols didn't quite look like the traditional one. They seemed to be uniquely manufactured as if they were custom made for the people in the Greater Good, specifically equipped to take out abnormal beings such as himself. Perhaps this pistol was custom made for the suspect in a similar way. However, in midst of these thoughts, one main thing came to the bomb-head's mind as he examined the weapon.

"Pretty dumb of a murderer to leave the murder weapon hidden in the same room the murder happened in." he remarked "I don't know a lot about guns but it looks capable to have done this to that girl. If it's really the murder weapon I guess either the murderer was dumb or in a hurry to cover things up and did a horrible job. But is there any way we can be sure that it was the weapon and not something just left to throw us off?"

Spades Slick
spades-slick-jack-noir.gif

You don't recognize this model of revolver, but you sure have an idea of what it does.

"Whoa, no way. As much as I'd love to try this thing out I ain't gonna give you snowflakes another reason to call me a suspect. Somebody else hold the weird ass super gun."

You place the gun on the floor in front of you, making yourself at home on the couch. It would be nice to play with the weird ass super gun at least a little bit, but if you accidentally shoot someone all hell will break loose. You're gonna be an adult and control your impulses on this one.

"All I can say about it right off the bat is it could be an automatic weapon. Beyond that, figure it out yourselves. As for me, I'm gonna watch the show~"

As you sit back you give out a low yawn and take out a handful of black licorice candies to chew on.

Topless Topless
Icee Icee
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
VynnyBoy VynnyBoy
SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15
darkred darkred

Sett was a little frightened when he saw certifiable here pull out another gun, likely the murder weapon, and his first instinct was to try and yank it from him, but he kept himself in check. No point in making things worse.

After the gun was put down, Sett quickly scooped up the bullet shells and held them out for everyone to see. "Look, while it does look like it could be the murder weapon, it's just as likely to be a plant. It was pretty easy to find. The best way to figure that out isn't with that, but these here. The shells. If we can match them to the weapon, we're one step closer to the truth." Then he frowned. "Although... gotta say, it's a little overkill if they used that kind of gun to blow a woman's head off. On top of which, there is that dry blood stain I've been trying to tell you all about." He took a quick look at everyone around him, making eye contact briefly with an intense gaze. "The pieces of this puzzle ain't exactly making much sense, are they?"

Icee Icee
darkred darkred
Orihara Orihara
Topless Topless

Spades Slick

"Only way to find out is to put the casings back in the gun and see if they fit. Who the hell would do something this convoluted anyway? I wouldn't be surprised if a leprechaun were behind this. Whimsical green motherfuckers."

VynnyBoy VynnyBoy

Discussion Phase

"Hand me the gun." Amelia said to Spades and if he complied, she would pick up one of the shells and inserted into one of the holes of the revolver's chamber. It fits. "This is the real deal alright." She said and then she yelled "Everyone, gather around! I think it's time that we discuss who did it. This gun here is the sole evidence we need to point out who've done the murder." She turned to Miku and said "Miku, would you mind locking all the doors and windows? We need to make sure that nobody is going to get the slips as we start pointing fingers at each other."

"Okie~~" Miku replied and then she went on to lock every door and window around the villa. Once that it is done, Amelia looked over to the people that are present. "Assuming that this is everyone here, I'm gonna need all of your thoughts on who did it. Trust me, I know of a way to deal with those proven guilty, but it's going to be very risky once I've pulled this off." She told to everyone, expecting that they start accusing of one of another despite any of their defenses once pointed out.

@Gundam Watcher 27 SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 darkred darkred Orihara Orihara @Gaius Danius Griinia Thepotatogod Thepotatogod @SilverDingo LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Icee Icee SolsticeArcanum SolsticeArcanum @Crow VynnyBoy VynnyBoy @Raviole Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva

WHITTY

Villa D (Verde)

1701898366083.png
Whitty didn't have too much to say in regards to the gun investigation. He only knew a little bit about them thanks to encountering them so much. Only had a vague idea of damages they'd be capable of doing and how to best run from them. So the whole idea about putting casings back into a gun seemed...odd to him. However, he watched Spades and Sett talk then saw Amelia insert the casings perfectly into the gun they found.

"So someone was dumb enough to leave the murder weapon behind?" the bomb head said in annoyance, rolling his eyes. "Wow. I thought someone planning a murder would be smarter than that but I guess not. Can't say I feel too sorry for them then."

Dumb indeed. Why would someone just leave a murder weapon behind? After Miku had secured them in and Amelia had declared it time for a discussion, he sighed. He still didn't trust a single soul in this whole resort given what happened but he spposed he woud have to tolerate listening to everyone for this. Afterall, it was only fair that it be a group effort to decide who the suspect is and deal with them accordingly. Though there begs the question, how would that be done? He supposed there had to be some sort of plan in place for that. Right now they had to agree on who was that suspect.

He shuffled over to the group to get in closer for discussion, glancing at everyone carefully. He never conversed much in his time here for obvious reasons but he could make guesses from appearance who might be capable of holding a gun like this. And honestly, he wasn't sure that it was anyone in here.
1701899692747.png

"This is probably gonna sound dumb but are we even so sure the suspect is even in here?" he decided to start off the discussion. "I remember asking about the people who are supposed to be living in this room and nobody answered. Plus, the murder weapon was just so carelessly left in here. Unless someone is a true, hopeless, loss of a brain, it might be possible the person responsible ditched this meeting entirely."

He stated his thoughts on the matter. Looking at the people gathered here, he just didn't feel as if this weapon or way of thinking was like what little he had seen of them. Not that he knew much on weapons or was a good judge of character considering how he refused to trust anyone here, he couldn't shake the feeling that the suspect may have ditched this meeting entirely. That had been a big reason he was for leaving had a bigger group opted to. They might have found anyone who had possibly ignored the meeting. Besides, there was just a call to come to this room, it wasn't downright required to come. Sure it made one look suspicious by not coming but a desperate suspect might have felt that ignoring the meeting would work.

Vatallion, Legatus of the 14th Legion of Rome

2561396-3547093810-ur9Cb.png

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Vatallion was quiet for a second and then opened his mouth. "There's got to be more than the VI (6) of us."

"Cacas" (Shit in Latin)

Speaking of which, I haven't personally seen any notice of my "roommates" since I came to the meeting.

How many castmates did we start with? And can we assume they are missing in action?

Topless Topless VynnyBoy VynnyBoy Orihara Orihara Icee Icee LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

Last edited:
Zenitsu Agatsuma.
Topless Topless darkred darkred
"I was at the pool woth Mr Sett over here and Bomb guy." Zenitsu replied. "My sense of hearing is sharper then any other human being. I could hear your voices from where I was,talking about the murder." The demon slsyer said,worried. " Come to think of it,I haven't seem my own roomates." he added when Vatallion mentioned his own roomates"Shaggy and his dog Scooby Doo. I hope nothing bad happened to them."

Spades Slick

"I know where my roommates were." you interject, chiming in on the investigation. "They were in our room while the rest of us experienced that horror at the buffet."

"However..."
You still have your suspicions about Kat and her boyfriend, but you know exactly who to point your finger at for this particular case.

"Who do we know that was the first person at the murder scene?" You point your finger at Miku, whose voice you heard screaming when it all went down.

"This lady right here. And your friend too. I heard your screaming down the hall first, how convenient that you were the first ones here at this room? You sure as hell look like you'd be sloppy at hiding a weapon too."

Topless Topless
darkred darkred
VynnyBoy VynnyBoy
Icee Icee

Sett raised an eyebrow when the casing fit into the gun. "I'll be damned." He listened to the others talk, waited a bit, then spoke. "I'm with bombhead. Whoever killed this gal ain't the brightest person." He glanced at Spade, then pointed at them. "Which also makes me positive it wasn't psycho here. Offense meant because you are insane, but you've been so sketchy a sketch artist couldn't do better. Which makes me positive you didn't do that. Plus you not knowing what type of gun that is."
Spades Slick
View attachment 1129508

"I know where my roommates were." you interject, chiming in on the investigation. "They were in our room while the rest of us experienced that horror at the buffet."

"However..."
You still have your suspicions about Kat and her boyfriend, but you know exactly who to point your finger at for this particular case.

"Who do we know that was the first person at the murder scene?" You point your finger at Miku, whose voice you heard screaming when it all went down.

"This lady right here. And your friend too. I heard your screaming down the hall first, how convenient that you were the first ones here at this room? You sure as hell look like you'd be sloppy at hiding a weapon too."

Topless Topless
darkred darkred
VynnyBoy VynnyBoy
Icee Icee
"And there he goes," Sett muttered, before glancing at Miku. "I don't think it's either of them. To be perfectly honest, I doubt our murderer's even here. If I were the killer, I certainly wouldn't be coming back to the scene of the crime so quickly after committing it."

He then cupped his chin in his hand. "Come to think of it," he said, then snapped his fingers. "We don't have all the suspects, do we? You guys mentioned your roommates? We should probably find them, ask them questions, figure out where they were when this happened. Because right now, every patron on this island is a suspect."

Icee Icee
darkred darkred
Topless Topless

WHITTY

Villa D (Verde)

1701976777905.png
Whitty glanced toward the soldier and sighed. He really hated to be reminded of the information he was about to say but it was certainly somewhat relevant to the topic at hand.

"
I think roommates were posted on the room doors? I dunno. I was a bit hazy last night but I do remember the names I was assigned." he stated. "Your name's Vatallion, isn't it? Well, you're roomed with me. The other guy was named Garlog. I don't remember ever meeting him but last night I really didn't care about what my roommates were doing. Judging by your name, I just figured you were another stuck up pain in the neck soldier. And Garlog? No idea about him. I think he's one of the people who ghosted this meeting. But I don't think he's the suspect. I dunno, his name sounds like he's a more of a monster than a gun-wielder. And you? You look too old school to be able to weild a gun like this one, so I don't think you did it either."
He then turned to Zenitsu as he gave his alibi and nodded, deciding it necessary to bring his own out there.

"The boy's right. When I got up this morning, I was with Sett and Zenitsu by the pool. They seemed to have been in a conversation for a while before I came so I don't think either of them would have had time to commit the murder and end up at the pool by the time I got up." he continued.

1701977545014.png

He then glanced to Spades when he started aggressively pointing the finger in Miku's direction. He rolled his eyes. Part of him wondered if Spades was just looking for a direction to start pointing fingers. He couldn't blame him for that but this accusation seemed quite unfounded. Why would Miku or Amelia call everyone for a murder they committed? Sounds even more stupid than leaving a murder weapon wedged in the couch. Plus, he knew where the two of them had been before the meeting started.

"No. I can say that it can't be Miku or Amelia either." he said, being oddly calm despite Spades' temper. "I saw them on my way to the pool. They were talking to the staff members and seemed shocked that they didn't have any memories of the dinner. Which leads me to think that the staff we're seeing might have been illusions but that's another matter. Amelia and Miku wouldn't have had time to commit the murder either."

He kept his reservations about Spades, despite also feeling he wasn't the suspect either. Spades was psycho that much was clear. But Whitty still remembered how Spades was capable of showing remorse for his fallen comrades. That meant he wasn't fully gone. He just had this feeling Spades didn't do this either.

"Whoever did this was someone who ghosted the meeting and thought they could get away with it. Does anyone have a way of finding out who was assigned to this room? Maybe if someone actually answers me this time we might have an idea of some names."

Discussion Phase

"No way, I was sure this is everybody here." Amelia replied to Whitty before Spades made an accusation against her and Miku. "Wha-? What do you mean by that? We've only just stumbled upon here after I saw a vision that somebody was about to get murdered here. If we were the ones who've done it, we wouldn't be telling you all about this." Miku rebuked to her and Amelia's disappointment. Fortunately, some of the patrons had stepped in to defend their case. Still, Whitty may be right about the people who were assigned to the villa apparently ditched.

"Miku, you still closed everything around here right?" Amelia asked. "I sure did. Ain't no way they'd be slipping off while I was at it." She replied and Amelia had a bit of thought. "I knew it. So it could be the people who occupied this villa has to do with it. You caught their names?" Amelia said and Miku replied "Yep! Their names are Jade, Cole Cassidy and Jacqui Montpellier. I think they were with us during the party." Amelia looked back at the corpse for a short bit before she looked back at the group and said "So, it could be either one of them who had done the deed and be stupid enough to slip the gun underneath the pillow. Or maybe it could only throw us off from the real culprit by framing the wrong one. We're gonna need both of them here for discussion because that gun is the only evidence we have on hand."

Zenitsu Agatsuma.
Topless Topless
"I don't remember having seen one of those guys you mention this morning." Zenitsu replied to Amelia and Miku."Maybe searching for them would be a goid idea. Who knows where they are right now."

Spades Slick
1000005775.gif

"See, I was the one who suggested we go out on a search party, but everybody was too chicken to split up! I guess we're all here now, and since yall were lucky enough to have me find the murder weapon, are we all comfortable leaving this room now?"

You look over at the corpse that's been rotting there on the floor for some while, and even though you have no problem with seeing dead bodies, the stench is starting to permeate your nostrils and fill the room.

You can't stand it so you get up from the couch and collect the dead body into your DECK OF CARDS inventory.

"It still reeks in here, let's go before I start gagging."

Topless Topless
darkred darkred
VynnyBoy VynnyBoy

"I'm the only one in my room," Sett said, "so I ain't got any roommates to vouch for. So I'll help find whoever you need to me. Just point me at them and I'll get them talking."

He inhaled, then gagged. "Okay, gotta agree with shady here, that stench is really getting to me. Let's make it quick." He then gave a sidelong glance at the fedora-wearing madman. "And, if I recall, you wanted to split up to find the killer, not question roommates. Bad move, buddy."

Orihara Orihara
darkred darkred
Topless Topless

WHITTY

Villa D (Verde)

1702517145704.png
"Jade? I think I saw her for a second at the dinner. Not that I was really in the best frame of mind back then...but she didn't strike me as the type to be able to wield a gun like that." Whitty said as he heard the name, thinking. "Jaqui was the victim, so that only leaves Cole. Has anyone seen him? If not, he might be the person we gotta pin down and question."

He continued to speak calmly despite the severity of the situation, making the closest thing to an accusation that's come up so far this meeting. Sure, he wasn't 100% certain Cole did this. However, considering this murder took place in this room, Cole was never seen before and even went so far as to ghost the meeting as well, things weren't looking too good on the guy. An allibi would be the fair thing to try and get unless perhaps someone had any other evidence pointing to the suspect.

He sighed at the smell, not really caring about it. Sure, rotting corpses were disgusting but he's smelt worse during his time on the streets. He wasn't particularly bothered by it though he wouldn't really mind leaving the room. However, he wasn't about to go off and leave without a proper group with him. He wasn't about to make a dumb move that might land him as another victim, especially if the killer likely was someone who ghosted the meeting. They might be looking for another victim to leave this place alone and strike again.

Spades Slick

"I stand by all of my decisions, all the time!" You scowl and shake your fist at the guy who's ragging you again. "Don't make me nonviolently point my shotgun at you, rapscallion!"

VynnyBoy VynnyBoy

Hah! That'll show him. You can still be funny. If you know how to annoy someone, you got a solid threat. Push his buttons. Push em nice and good. Those buttons are at the mercy of your shelled, pointy fingers. Poke poke.

"Well we got a list of names. Let's go find those fuckers and see which one did the deed! We got a detective, right?"

You turn, pointing at Katrielle, who is dressed for the job.

"Here's your chance to make up for ditching the bloodbath buffet, copper. As leader of the new midnight crew I strongly recommend you lead the investigation into the roommate questioning. Mostly because I dunno where to look first."

Then you point to the bomb head kid who already has a couple of names.

Icee Icee

"What did you say? Cole? Let's track him down!"

Yeah, now you feel at home in your skin again. Being a mob boss is like second nature to you. Your first nature is getting piss drunk. But most importantly your third nature is stabbing shit and your fourth is giving orders.

"Everyone got your walkie talkies?"

Topless Topless

Discussion Phase

It did took the group a bit of time till they've found the persons of interest. Calmly or not, whatever they were doing didn't matter as they were dragged back to the villa for questioning. Jade and Cole Cassidy, two people who were assigned the occupy Villa D along with Jacqui the murder victim. One of them would have likely be the one who have done the deed while everyone had their backs turned. Amelia sat down onto the couch, facing the two suspects with cold stares until Miku broke it off by sitting onto her girlfriend's lap and cuddling her. Amelia has no time to act lovey dovey to her girlfriend, but she'll let it slide because "she needed it".

"We have some questions about you two." Amelia started speaking "As you can see, one of your roommates was murdered here during breakfast time. Her head was ripped off messily after taking shots from a revolver that we just found under the pillow. One of you guys may have done it, so we want to hear first what were you two doing this morning."

Zenitsu Agatsuma
Topless Topless Orihara Orihara
"Sorry...I don't have a walkie talkie." Zenitsu repliedHe heard the other wanting to talk with the other occupsnts of the villa. Jade and Cole Cassidy. Zenitsu would be able to tell from their sounds if they were responsible or not.

Spades Slick

INTERROGATION MODE

It's now time for your favorite part of the judicial process. Interrogating the suspects. You lick your lips with predatorial glee as you point your shotgun at the two villa mates Jade and Cole. This is going to be fun. You hope one of them tries to run away.

Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva
Topless Topless

Spades Slick
View attachment 1131442

INTERROGATION MODE

It's now time for your favorite part of the judicial process. Interrogating the suspects. You lick your lips with predatorial glee as you point your shotgun at the two villa mates Jade and Cole. This is going to be fun. You hope one of them tries to run away.

Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva
Topless Topless
Sett gently pointed the shotgun down. "Now, now," he said, "let's not be too hasty in casting judgment." So that Jade and Cole didn't notice, he winked at Spades. Hopefully, the maniac got the message to keep it cool, for now. He turned towards the suspects.

"Now then," he said, sitting across from them, "as I'm sure you both know, your roommate is dead. We don't know who killed her, but we know where; in her Villa. So, mind telling us where you two were this fine day?"

Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Topless Topless

• INTERROGATION PHASE
    Interaction: @everynyan Topless Topless Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva SolsticeArcanum SolsticeArcanum

Katrielle couldn’t exactly figure out how to proceed. Without meeting any witnesses, they couldn’t progress the investigation any further. Thus, all they know is that someone who owned a mechanically modified revolver did the deed to this poor lady. And so, through sheer force of will, Amelia and Miku brought the suspects to the crime scene, and thus, interrogation finally began.

First, observe the suspects. One of them appeared to be a scantily clad assassin in green. A femme fatale with the lethality of a blade, as one would put it. Though most of her body isn’t, her face totally is. Looking at her, it may look like she’s not the kind of assassin who’d utilize a gun at all. In fact, she appears to be someone who’d go up close and personal for her kills. One thing to take note of.

The second suspect, however, was a curious one. A Bonafide modern cowboy–or rather, a futuristic one. His oversized hat matched his aesthetically pleasing red cape. Behind it hid a mechanical body armor. Most importantly, a holster for a revolver–the exact same used for the murder weapon. However, there’s no guarantee that he didn’t get his stolen during the commotion the night prior. Though looking at the man’s metal arm, glove on the other, and the lass’ garments, it would make sense why no one would try and dust for prints–it’s not as though they’d be able to find anything.

Sir Cowboy, if you’d humor me for a minute.” Katrielle pointed out, “Would you be so kind as to show us your iron? I’m sure one such as yourself wouldn’t leave home without it.” This is pretty much the lynchpin in her argument. If he had it, then someone stole a spare. If he didn’t; well, he might as well show up red handed.

WHITTY

Villa D (Verde)

1702970703260.png
Whitty helped find the suspects, also not taking no for an answer on them being taken in for questioning. He knew that one of these two had to be responsible for the murder and so far his mind was going toward Cole. It stood out even more that he was the one with a missing gun while it wasn't even certain that Jade even possessed the ability to carry one.

"Wow. And one of them shows up with an empty gun holster. How stupid can you get?"

He couldn't help but remark, ignoring the fact that Spades pulled another psychotic move by aiming a gun at the suspects. Luckily that was all nipped in the bud and Katrielle and Amelia began their questioning, Sett chiming in by wanting to know their allibi for the day.

"More importantly, I'd like to know why Cole showed up with an empty gun holster." he began once the others had finished. "The weapon was proven to have been a gun so showing up here with an empty holster doesn't look good on you. It's bad enough that these two skipped the meeting."

If Cole didn't have a reasonable explanation for not having his gun on him, to Whitty, that would be the nail in the coffin. Of course, Whitty could also be lettig his rage get to him and have not properly seen if Cole was actually carrying his gun or not.

Cole Cassidy
Interactions: Topless Topless Orihara Orihara VynnyBoy VynnyBoy Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Icee Icee
Cassidy is dragged from outside into his Villa, Villa D. Cass is barraged with several questions and decides to answer them one at a time after being asked them. "Please, call me Cassidy," Cassidy placed his human hand on his hip as he turned to face Katrielle. "I would show you my Peacemaker, but that isn't possible. It was taken during the blackout at the buffet. It's the only one I have." Cass moves his hand from his hip, revealing his empty holster. "I had to hide behind a food table during the chaos... I hated it..." Cassidy's eyes glaze for a moment. "I've spent all night and this morning looking for it. Haven't had time to visit this place or go through my stuff-" Cassidy pauses for a second. "Or check if it was delivered..." Cass looks around for his suitcase, worried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back