• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Noble Souls: Island of Despair (IC)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Topless Topless Topless Topless Icee Icee Icee Icee VynnyBoy VynnyBoy VynnyBoy VynnyBoy Orihara Orihara Orihara Orihara darkred darkred darkred darkred Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

2a6deba25cf24c3c688ffa37e4b19ba9.jpg
Vatallion, Roman Commander-General of the 14th Legion
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Vatallion turned at the sight of Zenitsu for a second, heading toward their group.

He bent down and placed a hand on the younger man's shoulder, still serious about the situation at hand.

"Justice will be served, solider. Hopefully, sooner than later."

Investigation Phase

Amelia Wilford & Miku Nanairo

As Katrielle observed the body, she'll notice some cauterization around the rim of the neck wound and a shard of spine sticking out near where the nape used to be. On the other hand, there are no traces of magic left behind, meaning that the murder was done very physically. As Spades suggested to split up, Amelia took a good look at him and already she couldn't trust him. In fact, his aura is so dark that she cannot bring herself to put her trust in him. Yet, they need to find clues. "I'll go with you ojii-sa-" As Miku was about to answer Spade's suggestion, Amelia immediately but gently silenced her.

"...We're staying here." Amelia said to Spades as she gave him quite a stern stare. "Um...Amechi, I know how to fight though." Miku said, but then Amelia replied "I know. It's just that I don't want you hang out with the wrong people. Come on, let's help the detective out and see what we can find around here." Miku nodded and then they walk over to Katrielle to ask "So, what did you found?"

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 darkred darkred Orihara Orihara Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Thepotatogod Thepotatogod SilverDingo SilverDingo LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Icee Icee SolsticeArcanum SolsticeArcanum Crow Crow VynnyBoy VynnyBoy Raviole Raviole Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva

Zenitsu Agatsuma
darkred darkred Topless Topless Orihara Orihara
"I...I'm no soldier...I'm just a coward...despite being a samourai,if ypu consider the Demon Slayer Corps like that..." Zenitsu replied to Vatallion."I'll do my best." He noticed the two girls talking about going with who. He asked himself if he made the rightchoice to go with Spades.

Spades Slick
spades-slick-jack-noir.gif

"Who're you calling the wrong people?" Spades growled in a low voice, addressing Amelia. It really ground his gears that somebody would just say that in front of his new crew.

"Listen barbie doll, I am surrounded by the finest elite squad of killer killers in the galaxy and we ain't gonna let anyone get in our way."

He turned to Miku, grinning. "Don't let that ball and chain of yours stop you from being a total badass. Let me know if you change your mind and we can do some real damage to those sadistic shmucks who trapped us here."

He turned around, raising his hand in a fist and making an announcement to the rest of his team - Vatallion, Zenitsu and Whitty.

"Alright team! Keep yer eyes peeled for anything suspicious. We're going to find those responsible for putting us in this shitty situation and make em regret being incarnated as immortals."

Spades then paused and spoke again before leading the crew into the unknown.

"If anyone else wants to come put their names in the history books, now's the time. Train's leaving the station!"

Topless Topless
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
darkred darkred
Icee Icee
SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15
Everyone Everyone

WHITTY

Villa D (Verde)

1700288209051.png
Whitty heard the light chatter coming from Vatallion and Zenitsu but didn't bother to engage in it. From what he could hear, it wasn't too impoartant anyway. Zenitsu seemed scared of his mind but wanting to be brave. In all honesty, Whitty knew the feeling. He was always on the run from people who could end his life in an instant. People who judged him for what he looked like, what he could do. In truth, all Whitty ever asked for was to live his life normally like anyone else who didn't have a bomb for a head. However, people like the Greater Good felt that threats like him didn't deserve a life. And so he was forced to be on the run for as long as he could remember, fighting for his life. Seemed this vacation turned out no better than his other hopes for a different life. All he wanted was to live in peace. He didn't want to be killed - he was scared of making one wrong move and ending up killed.

He glanced at Amelia who was suddenly being very nasty toward Spades for some reason, hinting that he was possibly of the wrong crowd. Whitty was well aware of a possibility that any one of these patrons could be a black coat. That was why he waited for a larger group to agree to come with Spades. Besides, he wasn't taking this route due to any favors toward anyone. He took this route because he would be more useful tracking down the killers than trying to handle the science. As soon as they'd get done their scout, Whitty had every intent to listen to what people here found.

"Listen." he said as he turned to Spades, wanting to make his thoughts very clear to the other. "This isn't about being 'badass' or 'making history'. This is about finding someone who did a murder. I'm going along because I think I'd find more evidence scouting out the killer than trying to understand the science stuff."

He made it clear what his intentions were. He didn't care for the other eccentrics. All he cared about was being the most useful in finding evidence pointing to the killers so they could be dealt with as fast as possible. He'd rather not be their next target. He turned toward the rest of the group, arms crossed once more.

"Anyway. If you all are ready to get going, let's move. The sooner we find the others who didn't come to the meeting, the sooner we'll get information."

Spades Slick
View attachment 1125237

"Who're you calling the wrong people?" Spades growled in a low voice, addressing Amelia. It really ground his gears that somebody would just say that in front of his new crew.

"Listen barbie doll, I am surrounded by the finest elite squad of killer killers in the galaxy and we ain't gonna let anyone get in our way."

He turned to Miku, grinning. "Don't let that ball and chain of yours stop you from being a total badass. Let me know if you change your mind and we can do some real damage to those sadistic shmucks who trapped us here."

He turned around, raising his hand in a fist and making an announcement to the rest of his team - Vatallion, Zenitsu and Whitty.

"Alright team! Keep yer eyes peeled for anything suspicious. We're going to find those responsible for putting us in this shitty situation and make em regret being incarnated as immortals."

Spades then paused and spoke again before leading the crew into the unknown.

"If anyone else wants to come put their names in the history books, now's the time. Train's leaving the station!"

Topless Topless
darkred darkred
Icee Icee
Everyone Everyone
Sett stared at the weird, fedora-wearing man. "Okay, you're clearly insane." He clapped his hands together, loudly. "Alright, folks, listen up! Please! I don't think crazy here knows what he's doing. What I think we should do instead, rather than split up, is stick together. We stand a better chance of survival if we do." He glanced at Zentisu. This kid... yeah, if he could convince anyone to stay with him, it would be him.

"Kid, listen, I know you wanna go out and fight, I do too, but we have no idea what this murderer is capable of beyond ripping heads off. Plus, I assume they have a gun right now. Why they'd need one, I have no idea. But I don't think you'd stand much chance against them, even with these yahoos to help out. Your skills are way better suited here."

Zenitsu Agatsuma.
Topless Topless VynnyBoy VynnyBoy
"Yeah,but I'm really,really scared." Zenitsu replued to Sett. This Sett guy is alot like both Uzui and big brother Rengoku. " It's better if we stay together. I don't stand a chance against a firearm! I'll...I'll do what I can to help..."

Spades Slick

You stop in your tracks as some other schmuck gives a rally speech contradictory to yours, much to your chagrin. You're about to show everyone you haven't lost your edge as a crime boss. As you turn around to face Sett you draw your shotgun, aiming it single-handedly from the hip.

"What the hell did I just hear out of your mouth? You trying to undermine my operation, punk?"

Your eyes squint, watching him like a hawk for any sudden moves.

"What's it gonna be? You wanna take your own search team and mosey on outta here, or am I gonna have to cause the next murder scene? Cause buddy, I am not letting mutiny take place here."

VynnyBoy VynnyBoy

Spades Slick
View attachment 1125970

You stop in your tracks as some other schmuck gives a rally speech contradictory to yours, much to your chagrin. You're about to show everyone you haven't lost your edge as a crime boss. As you turn around to face Sett you draw your shotgun, aiming it single-handedly from the hip.

"What the hell did I just hear out of your mouth? You trying to undermine my operation, punk?"

Your eyes squint, watching him like a hawk for any sudden moves.

"What's it gonna be? You wanna take your own search team and mosey on outta here, or am I gonna have to cause the next murder scene? Cause buddy, I am not letting mutiny take place here."

VynnyBoy VynnyBoy
Sett looked at the shotgun and then raised an eyebrow. He looked back up at the freak pointing it at him. He crossed his arms over his chest. If this idiot tried something, Sett was absolutely going to wail on him harder than one of his pit fighters. "You really sure you wanna point that at me, punk? Why am I asking, the answer's obviously yes. Let's ask the others."

Sett looked at each of the other patrons in turn. "Does anyone here really think it's a good idea to point a shotgun at someone when there's just been a murder, at the scene of the crime? Or to split up when there are wackos who can rip our heads clean off? Cause the way I'm seeing things, you're just playing into their hands. Like a chump." He raised an eyebrow at the guy in the fancy looking armor. He seemed a reasonable sort.

darkred darkred Icee Icee SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Topless Topless Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Last edited:

• Topless Topless

Being beheaded is one thing, but one where the neck wound’s completely cauterized is something else entirely. It may not be anything magic based like she thought, but it did show something equally important. The killer’s equipment emits heat. One strong enough to stop some of the bleeding and seal some of the wound they left behind. The beheading must’ve been done using a bladed weapon, one that’s been heated to extreme degrees.

That, or the slice is quick enough to generate a cauterizing heat.

The neck’s been cauterized.” Katrielle answered when approached about what she found. “This kind of thing only happens if something hot is sliced through it.” She stood back up, pocketing her monocle. “Does that mean the bullets are a red herring then…?” She mumbled, though quickly shook it off. Without finding the head, Katrielle couldn’t get a final answer on this. If it was just sliced off, it would match witness testimony of there being no sign of a struggle. “Hm...I don’t suppose you two caught anything that would resemble a murder weapon, do you?” She asked, curious if they saw anything first as she paced around the body, looking for a blade of some kind.

[Vatallion, Legutus of the 14th Legion of Rome]-

1700789042882.jpeg

Topless Topless Orihara Orihara Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Vatallion's resolve hardened as he clenched his jaw, the frustration evident in his voice. "I sure as hell don't want any more friends or allies gone on MY watch." The weight of leadership pressed down on him, and the gravity of the situation fueled his determination to put an end to the internal strife that had befallen his legions.

He surveyed the room once more, his eyes narrowing as he considered the possibilities. The betrayal within his own ranks had to be rooted out, and the responsible parties brought to justice. Vatallion knew that trust, once broken, was not easily mended, but he couldn't afford to let the discord fester.

"This in-fighting is getting us nowhere fast!"

Vatallion was treating everyone like he treated his own men within his Legion.

We stand stronger together than torn apart," he declared, his tone unwavering. "We are Romans, and we face our enemies as one. I won't tolerate betrayal from within. Those responsible will answer for their actions."

[Vatallion, Legutus of the 14th Legion of Rome]-

View attachment 1126394

Topless Topless Orihara Orihara Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Vatallion's resolve hardened as he clenched his jaw, the frustration evident in his voice. "I sure as hell don't want any more friends or allies gone on MY watch." The weight of leadership pressed down on him, and the gravity of the situation fueled his determination to put an end to the internal strife that had befallen his legions.

He surveyed the room once more, his eyes narrowing as he considered the possibilities. The betrayal within his own ranks had to be rooted out, and the responsible parties brought to justice. Vatallion knew that trust, once broken, was not easily mended, but he couldn't afford to let the discord fester.

"This in-fighting is getting us nowhere fast!"

Vatallion was treating everyone like he treated his own men within his Legion.

We stand stronger together than torn apart," he declared, his tone unwavering. "We are Romans, and we face our enemies as one. I won't tolerate betrayal from within. Those responsible will answer for their actions."

Sett grunted. "I'd feel a lot better about being a Roman if someone took the gun from shootymcfedora over here! In-fighting is one thing, but when it involves someone-"

Then he stopped. "Hold up." He turned to the detective. "Hey. You said the wound was cauterized, right?" He pointed to the dry blood stain. "Which means that isn't hers. So if it ain't hers... who's is it?"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Icee Icee Orihara Orihara Topless Topless SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 darkred darkred

Spades Slick

"This ain't about crime you... I was born into crime! I eat sleep and breathe crime! The only difference between what's happening here and what happened in that room there is just that you disrespected the wrong guy which has nothing to do with the decapitation of an innocent lady!"

VynnyBoy VynnyBoy

You don't know what's going to go down yet, but during the conflict your Roman friend speaks up about staying together. You're more inclined to agree with him because he didn't piss you off like the next guy. His persuasiveness happens to sway your drunken Judgement.

"You know what, I don't give a shit. As long as we get to make some kind of meaningful progress in the next soonest chronological moment, I won't shoot anybody. Bunch of rabble babble grumble grumble..."

darkred darkred
Icee Icee
Topless Topless

WHITTY

Villa D (Verde)

1700793776534.png
Whitty was ather annoyed to discover that not only was his previous statement toward Spades completely ignored but Spades had also drawn a gun on Sett just for being a bit cautious. Whitty himself was a bit cautious of splitting up into too thin of a group especially when there wasn't a clear lead of who the killers could be. However, he also knew that he wouldn't be as useful trying to figure out the science stuff with Katrielle and the others which was why once a group had formed, he had opted for splitting up to find the killers. Now Sett and Spades were sitting here arguing and Spades had the nerve to threaten violence at the tip of a hat.

"Were you even listening to me either?! This isn't about fame or who's the better boss, it's about trying to find murderers, to save our backsides!!"

He finally snapped at Spades, hands heating up due to rage. Up until now he had a faint glimmer of trust in Spades thanks to his connection with Diamonds. However, he had to realize that just becuse Spades was Diamonds's friend didn't mean that the two were alike. It was obvious that Spades only cared for looking better than he others. If he had been more focused on the fact that this was about a murder and not just getting honor, perhaps he would have been more willing to listen to someone's reasons for taking caution.

It wasn't like Whitty particularly trusted Sett either. The man had already proven suspicious by wanting to be like MM on the fact that showing up in his own boat caused him to miss the dinner and look very suspicious. However, the bomb head fully understood his reasons for taking caution and not wanting such a thin split up for he himself hesitated agreeing to go with Spades until a group had formed. Any decent person would have at least considered that other viewpoint and they most certainly wouldn't have drawn a gun on someone.
1700808535740.png

His hands heated up even further as he saw the gun aimed toward Sett and it was a that moment that Whitty let his true purposes be shown for just a moment. He never liked to show his true abilities but if it meant getting this gun out of the picture, he would.

"Put your gun away before I BURN it out of your hands!!" he hissed at Spades, eyes glowing an intense orange as sparks formed in his hands, ready to fire if he refused. "If you think I'm scared of you, you're dead wrong. So, unless you want your trigger hand out of commission, you'll put your gun down and listen. Because clearly all you give a crap about is some fantasy honor!! This isn't some joke!! This is about an actual murder and avoiding our butts being on the line next. Which OBVIOUSLY you don't care about considering how you just threatened to cause another murder scene!!!"

His hands burned due to how much they were heating up. Honestly, he was surprising himself how he didn't just go Ballistic as soon as he saw the gun. Maybe he was getting better at controlling himself. Somewhat.

"Personally, I don't feel like I would be useful trying to understand the science stuff and people didn't show up to the meeting who very well should have." he continued. "I'm for a group splitting up to find them and hear their excuses if they've got any, and then everyone coming back here to discuss what we've found. And one more thing. Spades, since you've proven yourself to be a psycho, someone else ought to be in charge!"

Spades Slick

"Oh my FROG! Fine, look it's going."

You put away your SHOTGUN. You're so tired of all this talking! A guy takes out a SHOTGUN and does little more than POINT it at somebody and it's like it's the end of the world! You have no idea how these creatures survive in a semi peaceful universe. On your planet, if a SHOTGUN were pointed at your face you'd take it as a handshake if the trigger weren't pulled.

"I'm still the boss of myself you peace loving little termites, so don't take this as a sign of submission, capiche! I'll take it back out if I have to! I'll do it, I'll turn this ship around!"

Frog, you're starting to feel like a grandpa. Kids these days can't handle a little pressure!

"Just stop with the speeches frog dammit, jegus crust."

You close your eyes, giving a sigh. This is going to be a LONG pickle inspection.

Icee Icee
VynnyBoy VynnyBoy

Zenitsu Agatsuma
Topless Topless VynnyBoy VynnyBoy Icee Icee Orihara Orihara
Zenitsu's eyes widened as Spades pointed his gun.
"EAAAAHHHH Don't shoot me!!!" He hid beh8nd Sett,shaking like a leaf.
There he was,being a coward again. He fid calm down snd listened to what Sett and Whitty had to say.
"I....I... would..b...b..be much safer in a group!" Zenitsu studdered.

Investigation Phase

"Hmm..." Miku had a bit of a thought, which worried Amelia. Thankfully, she replied in the most cheery tone with "Da~ga~ ko~to~ wa~ru~~" She said that she refused and she even enforced this statement by wrapping her arms around Amelia, much to her embarrassment. Once Spade's team had left (not that they would find anything of note), the couple turned their attention to Katrielle who said that the neck had been cauterized and the bullet shells are supposedly red herrings. While a good possibility, it doesn't make any sense on how the victim's head was ripped off.

When asked about the sight of a murder weapon, Amelia said "Not that we ever seen one yet. But, I think it's safe to say that a gun is definitely involved. Like, look over there." She pointed at the TV which is riddled with bullet holes. "She's definitely shot alright, but that doesn't explain the beheading. I think the gun that was used packs a punch. What do you think, Miss...?" She explained.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 darkred darkred Orihara Orihara Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Thepotatogod Thepotatogod SilverDingo SilverDingo LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Icee Icee SolsticeArcanum SolsticeArcanum Crow Crow VynnyBoy VynnyBoy Raviole Raviole Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva

• Topless Topless

Bullet holes in the TV–so there was a struggle. One that’s somehow quiet enough to not attract the attention of the other villas and their inhabitants. Could be a silencer. There’s still much they don’t know about the weapon to make a conclusion on what exactly happened, but as the blonde suggested, firearms are definitely involved. Is it possible that the bullets themselves cauterized the wounds?

Even for someone dealing with the supernatural, Katrielle thinks that’s a stretch unless they can get a hold of the murder weapon or a potential suspect. For that, a thorough search of the Villa is needed.

Now I don’t know much about guns, but we have to take into account the gunman’s skill if they managed to cauterize the neck while shooting it straight off.” She rubbed her chin as the blonde asked about her thoughts about the beheading. “Whoever’s the culprit must have the skill to match the firepower to pull something like this off, so I doubt the average Soldier could do this on command. Think that rings any bells?" She placed her hands on her coat pocket, doing one last look around the crime scene. This time, she approached the bullet holes on the TV, wanting to see if those bullets came from the same weapon–if it was, the insides of the flatscreen should be somewhat melted, given its cauterizing heat.

Spades Slick

That's it! You've changed your mind about this whole shebackle. You don't wanna go anywhere anymore, you'd rather stick the shotgun in your own mouth than listen to any more speeches!

You notice the soldier is going back into the room where the investigation is taking place. You wish you had a pair of latex gloves you could put on like a doctor does, the kind you could stretch over your hand and snap the wrist part to look more intimidating about sticking your finger up the asshole of justice.

You follow the soldier into the room and kneel down beside the decapitated corpse of the victim. Jeez, what a doozy. You feel like you know what happened here, but you don't wanna say anything absolute about it until you know for sure. It's almost obvious. From the look of it, someone actually shot this poor lady's head off.

You can tell by the look of the neck stump that the bullets did the job. You can't prove anything, but by the looks of how many bullet holes are riddled across the room, somebody definitely shot off enough bullets to tear the head off this body.

Before you can tell anyone else your theory though, you decide to prove it to yourself. You have to know if the gun that fired these bullets was the actual murder weapon. The wound seems to have been cauterized, but was it cauterized by the bullets or something else? You suppose the bullets could have been hot enough to do it, or maybe the killer used a hot iron or a torch, hell, you wouldn't be surprised if they had some kind of super power associated with fire or heat. Anything's possible.

But to be sure you have to do only one thing. It's gonna be gross, sure, but then you'll know. You then pick up the body by the shoulders.

And...

You bring the neck stump of the victim close to your mouth and give it a big fat lick. As your tongue drags across the surface of the severed flesh, you can taste the dried blood, the meat, the bone, and any substance that may have come in contact with the flesh - whether it be gunpowder, lead, iron, charcoal, or magic. Ok, maybe you can't actually taste magic, but fire magic tastes like burnt flesh, and burnt flesh kinda tastes like charcoal, or a well done steak if it wasn't burned too much.

Whatever your taste buds pick up, that will definitely tell you what was used to cauterize the wound and if anything besides the bullets touched the victim's flesh.

Topless Topless
darkred darkred
Icee Icee
VynnyBoy VynnyBoy

Last edited:
Investigation Phase

"Sorry, I don't got a clue about that one." Amelia replied to Katrielle's question as she went over to the TV to investigate. Upon further inspection, the insides were indeed melted off. On the other hand, Spades came back, picked up the dead body and proceeded to lick the neck stump. He could taste the lead off the wound. That act grossed out both Amelia and Miku. "Great barrier reef! What the hell are you doing?!" Amelia yelled as she went over to Spades to deliver strong enough hook to the jaw to knock him down.

If it hits, he would land on the couch near him and would feel something hard behind one of the pillows. "That was really gross of you, shady guy! You some sort of cannibal or something? Be thankful I'm not in a mood to put bullets onto someone's head right about now." Amelia spoke sternly, much to Miku's dismay and worry. "Amechi, you didn't have to do to him like that." She said and Amelia let out a sigh. "I'm sorry Miku. It's just...I'm really stressed out from all this, you know?" She apologized. "There there~" Miku tried to comfort her by gently caressing her face and then giving her a light kiss to her lips, much to her embarrassment. "Not in front of everybody!" She said and then Miku giggled before saying "Sorry, I just couldn't help it <3."

"Sweet mother of mercy," Sett muttered, "did you have to lick it?!"

He'd been silent for now, just watching everyone else do their own thing, observing quietly - but then shadey here decided he wasn't done being a wackjob and truly one upped himself.

"Bravo, bravo," Sett declared, clapping his hands, "you've shown us you're the most psychotic man here. Outstanding, outstanding. Now, can we get back to the subject at hand here?"

He pointed at the dry blood.

"If the head was cauterized... why's there a blood stain?"

Without further prompting, he bent down and picked up one of the bullet shells, inspecting them. "Hey, anyone here know what caliber these are? I already asked, hate having to ask again, you know." Then he glanced at the TV. He frowned and began judging the distance and direction from the TV to the body. If he could figure out the trajectory of the bullet holes, he could put together an idea of what had happened here, for instance, where the attacker had come from.

Icee Icee Orihara Orihara darkred darkred SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Topless Topless Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Raviole Raviole Crow Crow SilverDingo SilverDingo LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 SolsticeArcanum SolsticeArcanum Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva

WHITTY

Villa D (Verde)

1701065904109.png
Whitty rolled his eyes at Spades's annoyance about the gun. How could someone so casually think that drawing a gun wasn't going to get people riled up? There had just been a murder for God's sake! One that quite clearly involved a gun no less! If he wasn't looking to make himself look suspicious, why draw a gun over someone else wanting to excersise caution. No. He wasn't going to trust Spades. Seeing as how he just threatened violence at the tip of a hat he wasn't so sure that he wouldn't end up shot if he confronted Spades about anything. Best to leave the psycho to his own devices. Of course, keep a silent eye to keep his own self safe of course. But Whitty sure as heck wasn't going anywhere ner Spades without a larger group present.

Seeing as how the idea to split up was suddenly backpedaled on, Whitty decided he would also stay here. Though he was true on saying that he didn't know much of the science stuff that Katrielle and the others were going on about. He stepped toward them to watch but he couldn't really contribute anything useful nor could he understand half of what they were talking about. Honestly, talking science stuff was unnervving to the ex-rockstar considering his faint memories of being in a scientific facility as a very young child. As faint as the memories were, they weren't pleasant ones and he'd rather forget about them.

He once again noticed that same soldier guy, the same one he was supposed to be living with, most likely. Eh. He seemed about serving justice but the vibes of one of those stuck-up tankmen soldiers he got from the guy was turning Whitty off. He didn't think he was one of the culprits of this murder though. Unlike the tankmen who could use guns in this horrifying way, he doubted that this soldier's capabilities were on that level. Looked like he was too old school to know how to use a gu capable of doing such damage. Whitty didn't know much about weapons but he figured the gun had to be high tech to give so much damage to everything around the victim.
1701066581479.png
It was at that moment that Whitty noticed Spades do something even more horrifying than what he had done just a few moments ago. On top of having pulled a weapon in the middle of a murder scene, he now had the nerve to pick up the victim's body and lick the flesh?! Whitty felt the heat in his hands intensifying so much that sparks were coming from his hands. That was it. He was done holding back. He was definitely going to end up burning Spades now....

However, before he could even do so much as open his mouth, he saw Amelia deliver a harsh hook to Spades' jaw.

"Thanks for doing what I was just about to do to that psycho. First he draws a gun and now he has the nerve to go around licking the flesh of a corpse!!"

His voice was laced with anger and annoyance toward Spades. Yeah. He was steering clear of this psycho. This guy was downright sick. Disgusting. He wanted even less to do with him than anyone else in the room. He turned toward Sett at his declaration that Spades was the most psychotic man in here, chuckling through his anger.

"I second that. I wouldn't be surprised if we find out that he's the one responsible for this mess. Wouldn't be out of character."

Despite his words, there was a part of Whitty that had doubts Spades was the suspect. He could still easily be one of the other two people out there but there was sincerity in things Spades did at the dinner. Of course, Whitty's mind had been quite hazy at the time but he did remember Spades showed genuine greviences for his fallen crewmates. Someone truly heartless and psychotic wouldn't have cared at all for fallen friends. Though it could have all been an act, part of Whitty didn't fully think so.

Spades Slick

Bingo.

You are about to tell everyone you think you solved it when you receive a blunt force object to your jaw! If you were a human you definitely would have felt all that impact, but the punch does nothing to pierce or break your chitinous exoskeleton. Still, it packs a wallop. You still feel pain, though not as much as a softer species.

"Oww! What the fuck!" you shout as you land on the couch, feeling something hard behind the pillow.

Before reaching behind to see what it is, you address the others, who have been talking smack about you.

"Are you guys done? Frog dammit!"

You try to calm down so you can focus. "I didn't do that for my health you idiots! I tasted distinct traces of lead on the flesh. You're welcome by the way! The bullets definitely had enough power to rip this lady's head off!"

You definitely wouldn't have said anything if you weren't serious, even after getting socked in the face. You get it, you're disgusting, but you get the job done. And now you're gonna reach under the pillow to show everyone...

"Our next clue to finding our killer is right under here..."

You grab the item and pull it out to show everyone.

Topless Topless
darkred darkred
Icee Icee
VynnyBoy VynnyBoy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back