• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Noble Souls: Island of Despair (IC)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Spades Slick
spades-slick-jack-noir.gif

"Don't play dumb with us," you say to Cole, who from where you're standing looks pretty guilty already, "We know why your gun's missing."

You point to the evidence in question. In Amelia's hand, everyone would see the Peacemaker with the bullet casings found at the scene of the crime sitting snuggly in the chamber.

"It's right in that chickadee's hand over there. And it's the same caliber as the bullet rounds used to kill the victim. Now if you ain't got a smart enough explanation for that, well..."

You flash your sharp teeth in a very sinister grin. "You better not be lying about losing it back at the buffet party, or it's reaping time."

SolsticeArcanum SolsticeArcanum
Topless Topless
Everyone Everyone

Jade leaned against the wall, listening to everyone’s charges against her and this gunslinger who bore an uncanny resemblance to Erron Black.

She had distanced herself from the group in order to relax and finally get some alone time, but it seemed like that wasn’t going to happen.

“Any other questions?”

Discussion Phase

Amelia Wilford & Miku Nanairo

Amelia raised an eyebrow from Cassidy's claim. It sounded pretty suspicious of him, leaving his gun in all places. "Well something told us a different story. It wouldn't make sense of you to leave your gun in someplace safe, let alone during the shit that happened last night." She spoke and then she turned to Jade who just simply asked if there are any questions. To Amelia, it sounded like she is trying to dodge the question. Clearly suspicious.

"Don't avoid the question, greenie." Amelia sternly said "What were YOU doing this morning huh? Sounds to me that you're hiding something from us. Care to share?" Something has started to catch on Amelia, all while being lightly pecked to the neck by Miku. She doesn't seemed to be very fazed by it as she kept her gaze onto Jade,even giving her a gentle headpat.

@Gundam Watcher 27 SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 darkred darkred Orihara Orihara @Gaius Danius Griinia @Thepotatogod @SilverDingo LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 SolsticeArcanum SolsticeArcanum @Crow VynnyBoy VynnyBoy @Raviole Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva

"Hey, let's keep it cool, guys," Sett said, holding up his hands to signal that, "just because someone's head got blown off doesn't mean we should lose ours."

He turned back to Cole. "Now, you say your gun was taken during the blackout last night. Who was near you when that happened? Any idea who could have taken it?"

He then glanced at Jade.
Jade leaned against the wall, listening to everyone’s charges against her and this gunslinger who bore an uncanny resemblance to Erron Black.

She had distanced herself from the group in order to relax and finally get some alone time, but it seemed like that wasn’t going to happen.

“Any other questions?”
"Yeah, I got a few. Let's start with the very first thing you did this morning. Mind telling us?"

Topless Topless Icee Icee Orihara Orihara darkred darkred SolsticeArcanum SolsticeArcanum

"Hey, let's keep it cool, guys," Sett said, holding up his hands to signal that, "just because someone's head got blown off doesn't mean we should lose ours."

He turned back to Cole. "Now, you say your gun was taken during the blackout last night. Who was near you when that happened? Any idea who could have taken it?"

He then glanced at Jade.

"Yeah, I got a few. Let's start with the very first thing you did this morning. Mind telling us?"

Topless Topless Icee Icee Orihara Orihara darkred darkred SolsticeArcanum SolsticeArcanum

Jade narrowed her eyes, sending a dark glare in Sett’s direction. She hadn’t exactly made herself friendly to everyone here, and honestly she saw no reason to. She wasn’t here to make friends.

But Jade wasn’t stupid. She knew there were assassins on the island and that she would probably be the first suspect in a murder case. This particular incident however, was not her doing.

“My morning routine is none of your concern. But if it will relieve me of this ridiculous burden, so be it. Every morning I wake up early to patrol the grounds. I know we are being hunted. Instead of sitting on my ass. I decided to turn the tables.”

Zenitsu Agatsuma
"So,you...you might know abit about who killed this girl?" Zenitsu asked Jade. He didn't know if the girl was telling the truth or not. He still focused on the sounds of everyone present.
Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva

Jade narrowed her eyes, sending a dark glare in Sett’s direction. She hadn’t exactly made herself friendly to everyone here, and honestly she saw no reason to. She wasn’t here to make friends.

But Jade wasn’t stupid. She knew there were assassins on the island and that she would probably be the first suspect in a murder case. This particular incident however, was not her doing.

“My morning routine is none of your concern. But if it will relieve me of this ridiculous burden, so be it. Every morning I wake up early to patrol the grounds. I know we are being hunted. Instead of sitting on my ass. I decided to turn the tables.”
Sett held up his hands, palms outward, defensively, trying to calm her down. "Hey, sorry for intruding, but in case you somehow didn't notice, your roommate just died. Via blown off head. That means we need to figure out where we all are when it happened and who we can trust."

He planted both hands on his lap. "Now then, with that out of the way, let's review what you just said. You were patrolling the grounds. Did anyone see you during this? At all? And before you ask, yes, I will tell you what I did this morning, but only after you tell us everything you know."

He didn't glance at Zenitsu, letting the kid work his magic. Hopefully, he'd be able to pick up on something that confirmed if she was lying or not. That would be a major help.

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Orihara Orihara darkred darkred Topless Topless SolsticeArcanum SolsticeArcanum

Cole Cassidy
Interactions: VynnyBoy VynnyBoy Topless Topless
Cassidy looks at Amelia, confused. "I didn’t ‘leave’ my Peacemaker anywhere. It was taken at the buffet.” Cass then looks to Sett. “I know I had my piece before the blackout. And I know it doesn’t look good for me, but only the island staff was near me at the buffet.” Cass looks down and sighs. He massages the back of his neck as he looks back up. “I was near the desserts and I was eating some apple pie, it was quite good. When the lights went out someone crashed into me, some staff guy. I know it was one of the staff who bumped into me because when the lights came on: I was on the ground, and my pie was smashed against this guy's chest, he was a member of the staff." Cass lowered his hand back to his hip. "And not long after that woman showed up. When she was determined to be a threat I went for my Peacemaker and it wasn't there, so I glanced around real quick no luck. I turned to look at the dude who bumped into me, but he obviously didn't have it.”

Spades Slick
spades-slick-jack-noir.gif

You glance back and forth between everyone who's talking, following the flow of conversation. The green lady definitely seems suspicious, and for some reason you think you trust the cowboy more, even if they are both telling the truth. You raise your shotgun barrel, pointing it towards Jade.

"Did you know we were being hunted before or after the buffet disaster? Or, were you always one of the hunters?"

You're sure someone's gonna tell you it's unnecessary to raise your gun every time you ask a question, but that's just who you are at your roots. You never know when things can get too hot to handle, which can be anytime, anywhere. You'll always be the hunter before you're hunted, and you hunt hunters. And green lady definitely looks like a hunter. You're a hunter of hunters. A hoonter of hoonters. You don't know where you heard that before. E. B. White? No, was it Michael Jordan?

Ah, you're getting distracted. You shake your head, focusing back on the situation. You are starting to feel a little shitty and groggy from getting drunk earlier and your finger is trembling, you catch it tugging at the trigger ever so slightly, getting hungry, getting antsy. You think you might be getting old. An urge to tell these whippersnappers to get the hell off your lawn is bubbling up from deep within you. Or maybe that's just a burp coming up. Yup, it was just a burp. False alarm.

Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva
SolsticeArcanum SolsticeArcanum
VynnyBoy VynnyBoy
SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

WHITTY

Villa D (Verde)

1704878363509.png
Lo and behold, both suspects suddenly showed themselves and began saying their stories. For a long while, Whitty was silent as he took in what they said and how they said it. One thing he's learned to be is observant. He might have a gruff attitude, but he was always listening to what others said. Learning from what others say might just be what saves one's own tail someday - Whitty kne this all too well, given his life situation.

Jade seemed standoffish and while others seemed to think that she was dodging questions and looking suspicious, Whitty didn't see things that way. He still doubted Jade was the type to hold a gun which was very clearly the murder weapon here. As for not disclosing much about her day, Whitty could get behind only telling people the bare minimum. They were living with murderers and no idea who amongst them could be one of the killers. Whitty still remembered Ame's comment about there being three killers and it made him doubt that the person responsible for this killing was going to be the only killer among them. It was best to avoid trusting anyone unless evidence was given to show their innocence and even then it was still highly questionable. Why disclose much on daily habits and where exactly one was when someone could be snooping around, listening in and plottig that perfect plan to kill? Honestly, if he were in Jade's shoes, he'd have offered just as little info as she did.
1704879237733.png

Cole's story, however, had a lot more to unpack and with that came more red flags for Whitty. Indeed, Cole didn't have his gun which was the murder weapon. He had made the excuse that he had lost it - specifically, it had been stolen. Stolen by a member of staff. Right there, Whitty didn't like the sound of the story and immediately piped up to vocalize his thoughts.

"So you're telling us that a staff member took your gun, which was proven to be the murder weapon?"

Whitty felt his hands heating up once again as his rage built up. He knew that this story didn't possibly check out and for one glaring reason.

"The staff members at the dinner were killed. Along with Spades's crew, everyone at that dinner was forked except for us, the guests!" he snapped. "There's no way you lost your gun that way. I was at that dinner and once all the staff was forked, no one else came in. Even if this staff member did come to steal the gun beforehand, no staff were seen leaving either. All of them got killed. It wouldn't have mattered, even if a staff member did snag your gun. You would have been able to retrieve it from the corpse, if you care about it so much. I don't buy this story at all considering what I saw at that dinner."

He remembered the bodies. All the staff at the dinner had died. There could be a chance that perhaps one was spared from the massacare and escaped but based on the carnage, he highly doubted it.

Judgement Phase

Upon hearing what Cole and Jade had to say, Amelia thought for a moment until she had come up with a conclusion. "Miku, get off of me will you?" She politely asked her girlfriend and she did what she asked. Amelia stood up and went over to Jade. "Jade, it appears that your statements are quite lacking. 'Patrolling the island'? Yeah, as if we do need security around here. But we can't just tie you up or something, no? We're gonna do this MY way." She said to the green ninja and then she glanced over to the rest of the patrons and yelled "Everyone, back away a few steps! I have something to pull off." Once everyone would do so, Amelia raised her hand and her fingers began to twitch.

A magic circle appeared beneath her feet as Amelia started to chant.

"I call upon the powers of Purgatory
I request the wisdom of the All-Father Odin
I require the discernment of the forbidden fruit of the Garden of Eden
Guide me, aid me, help me cast upon judgment to this sinner before me
Allow me to be the judge, the jury and the executioner
For this is my Supreme Court!
"

The magic circle began to glow intensely and sparks started to appear all over the room. The ground shook and then a bright light flashed before everybody's eyes.

When the light has faded, everyone will notice that they are no longer in the villa but in an actual courtroom. Jade is standing at the center while the others are seated right behind her. Seated on the podium so high is Amelia, her legs laid on the ledge. This is the Supreme Court, Amelia's most powerful spell; a Reality Marble.

"The court is now in session." Amelia announced before looking down at Jade. The green ninja would also notice that she is bound in chains, completely restraining her. "Jade, you are hereby accused for the murder of Jacqui Montpellier. Your statements have been deemed inefficient to prove your innocence. Now, before I cast upon my judgement, let us hear more of what you have to say. There are no lawyers here to defend you nor accuse you. You are on your own." Amelia said.

@Gundam Watcher 27 SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 darkred darkred Orihara Orihara @Gaius Danius Griinia @Thepotatogod @SilverDingo LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 SolsticeArcanum SolsticeArcanum @Crow VynnyBoy VynnyBoy @Raviole Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Icee Icee

Zenitsu Agatsuma
Topless Topless

Zenitsu looked around. He was now in a courtroom along with the others. It seemed similar to a blood demon art but Amelia, a human being,was the one who summoned this strange courtroom.
She believes that Jade is the muderer. Did his sharp sense of hearing have deceived him? Then again,he was recovering from yesterday's attack and his ears were buzzing. But now he could read Amelia's sound clearly. She was sincere. Howrever,he had trouble to focus on Jade's sounds. All he could do now was to watch.

Spades Slick
1000007338.jpg

Frog friggit! You wish the boys were here to see this! A magic courtroom... are... you still at the resort? You're not at the resort anymore. Or you ARE in the resort and you suddenly went nighty night. Today is turning out to be such an emotional roller coaster. First you lose the crew, and now, you're on jury duty. Life couldn't get any more weird. You wish you could get your hands on a glass of water and some scruglophlobin.

You notice that Green is chained up and ready to be executed. At least you think that's what's about to happen, because you're so morbid, you! But there's one thing you just happened to notice. Why in the bottomless chasm of Gluerbülflfufin is that purple chick the judge?

"What is this, lady? You some kinda intergalactic executioner over here? And does this place have a glass of water and some scruglophlobin?

I'm dyin' from severe case of magic whiplash see an' I wanna be clear minded when I get to watch whatcha got in store for Greenie there.

No need for her to answer my questions now, since we got such an open and shut case here!

Ya might as well throw in the murder weapon's original owner too cause he still looks suspicious anyway! Hahaha!"

That hangover is starting to kick in, and it's hitting you hard. Guess you'll just sit back and watch green get twisted apart by some kind of hentai machine. In the meantime you reach into your WAR CHEST for some candy so you can enjoy the show!

"TEAR 'EM APART!" you yell shrewdly, shaking your fist into the air while stuffing your face with live sourpatch grape and lime flavored children.

Topless Topless Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva

Last edited:

WHITTY

Villa D (Verde) or do we now say...Judgement Room?

1705363332508.pngWhitty was taken by surprise when Amelia abruptly asked them all to back off which he reluctantly did. Hearing her tone, he could already tell that the impending situation was not going to be good for Jade. For whatever reasons, Amelia had deemed the green ninja's defense to be insufficient, to which honestly had him confused. Why wouldn't a patrol be needed? They found out last night that there were killers among them. Who wouldn't do a patrol? Was it because Jade had refused to disclose much about her day? Who would in a time like this? It didn't mean she was guilty!

He couldn't even voice his concerns on the matter for Amelia already activated her spell. The change of scenery in a blink of an eye was enough to make him panic slightly thanks to not really understanding how magic such as this worked. His eyes flashed X symbols for a moment and his fuse threatened to spark, thankfully not keeping a flame. Sure enough, all went white.
ONE MAGIC SPELL LATER . . .
1705382402474.pngWhitty blinked his vision back into focus as the light finally faded, allowing him to see the new scenery before them. Instead of being in the villa where the murder took place some sort of magic had transformed the place into a literal courtroom. Now, Whitty had never seen one of these places save for on those stupid drama law shows that Carol and Pauline would sometimes force him to sit through but he knew right away that the tone of this next event was going to be nothing like those silly shows. He leaned back slightly in his chair, only to almost bolt straight up at what they were looking at.

Suddenly, Jade sat in the center of the courtroom chained with no way of moving other than her mouth to answer questions. Shivers ran down his spine at the idea of him being restrained like this sometime, should Amelia deem some defense of his in the future be insufficient to prove innocence. Since when was this her show anyway? This wasn't just her life on the line here! Who was Amelia to suddenly decide Jade was guilty for an "insufficient defense"? Who even voted on that?

"What the heck?! What was so "insufficient" about her defense?" he couldn't help but snap as he glared up at Amelia with glowing orange eyes. "So, she chose not to say much on her day. That suddenly means she's guilty?! In times like these, who would want to say their play by play to everyone when a killer could be listening in? And about the patrol, everyone at the dinner heard there were killers among us so why wouldn't we need a patrol?!"

He demanded answers from Amelia, wanting to know her justification for suddenly declaring Jade guilty. Afterall, all the evidence showed that Cole was the likely killer. His defense made even less sense than Jade's and yet the only one on the chained stand was Jade. It didn't make sense to him. It almost felt like Amelia was trying to dictate who was guilty or not by her own whims. There wasn't even a vote held to decide if Jade's defense was acceptable or not. Just because Amelia wasn't satisfied, Jade was considered to be the one who did all of this. It infuriated him considering how Amellia might be putting them all into a wrong conclusion and leaving the real killer still roaming around, putting all of their lives at risk. Not to mention killing another innocent. Was he going to be the next one thrown on a chained stand for an insufficient defense? Or worse, wrongfully executed?

Joe and Orion

Joe wasn't sure what to say about the fact that the girl was being put on trial and he just sat back and watched. This wasn't him on trial, so he didn't care what happened to her.

Orion had finally gotten a chance to compose himself when he was thrust into a courtroom. "
WAIT- this isn't a fair trial. She should have a lawyer or someone to defend her," he replied.

Topless Topless Everyone Everyone

Jade couldn’t believe what she was hearing. Now she was strapped in chains, with nobody to defend her while also surrounded by everyone on the island.

The emerald assassin steeled herself as she looked up at her captor.

“Before we begin, let me ask you this: Is this how you deal justice? What exactly makes you believe you have any authority over me, much less anyone else here?”

Judgement Phase

"Shut up!" Amelia shouted "I don't want to hear anything that isn't related to this subject. Now, will you do the honors of telling us more of what you did this morning and the night the before? If you could manage to convince me that you did nothing wrong, I'll let you go. If not, then I assure to you that your sentence will be quick...and painless. Now speak, this courtroom won't last any longer."

She stared down at Jade with a stern look. In her Reality Marble, the concept of a lawyer does not exist. Her eyes are what will be based for her judgement.

@Gundam Watcher 27 SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 darkred darkred Orihara Orihara @Gaius Danius Griinia @Thepotatogod @SilverDingo LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 SolsticeArcanum SolsticeArcanum @Crow VynnyBoy VynnyBoy @Raviole Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Icee Icee

WHITTY

Judgement Room

1706249757647.pngThat was it. Amelia's yelling over them had been the last straw for Whitty. Up until now, he had done pretty well at keeping his anger and storm of emotions in check but he could do so no longer. It was bad enough someone had been murdered in the middle of their living quarters, it was bad enough the killer was amongst them. Now to top it all of a single person was deciding who was guilty or not and not letting them give much of a defense other than the things that Amelia and Amelia alone wanted them to say. How fair was that? This whole bungle was enough to make Whitty sick to his stomach.

As Amelia proceeded to demand answers from Jade as if none of them had raised any other concerns about Jade being chosen as the guilty one, Whitty's eyes glowed angrily as he slammed his hand against the railing of the podiums he and the other guests were being forced to stand at, glaring up at Amelia.

"Nice job avoiding anything I just said!! Who the heck died and put YOU in charge?" he snapped, unable to be kind about things anymore. "Did you ever consider the fact Jade might not have wanted everyone to know what happened in her day? I mean, I sure wouldn't want the killer to know my daily routine!! And what about what I brought up about a patrol being valid? Did you even stop to consider those possibilities?"

1706250419633.pngHe yelled up at her. He didn't care if his actions were going to get him onto Amelia's bad side. He didn't care that he might very well end up the one in chains instead thanks to trying to defend the one who Amelia had deemed guilty - in fact, he rather expected that scenario in all honesty. He barely knew Amelia and she was already someone he hated - someone who deemed someone guilty just by own judgement and without thinking of the other possibilities. Being unsatisfied with one response and deeming one guilty for a murder. How was that fair? How was that just? Thinking about it just made him think of all of the snoots in the Greater Good who deemed him a doomsday device and a threat to society simply because of what he was capable of not who he was as a person. He lived a life on the run and isolation thanks to injustice. He knew nothing else but the horrid life given to him by injustice. He didn't trust a single soul on this island but he sure as heck wasn't about to let someone get wrongfully accused of a crime just because of one person's judgement.

"Personally, I don't think Jade's guilty. We saw that the weapon was a gun. We saw that the casings fit into Cole's weapon and the only excuse he gave was that his weapon was stolen, likely by a staff member. Something I don't entirely believe. And I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks that way!" he continued. "And you automatically say Jade is guilty because she didn't say much on her day and used an excuse of patrolling as an allibi. If you ask me that's a more believable story than the trash Cole's handing us! Why isn't he down there in chains too?!"

Whitty's fists shook against the podium as he didn't let up his gaze from Amelia as he said every word. He was through with being ignored, he was demanding her explaination for why any of this was just and he wasn't going to let up until he got something.

"Did you even ask or care what others had to say on the stories? For something that was supposed to be a group effort, it sounds pretty one sided to me. Or is this just your game of pic and choose who's guilty without anybody else's input? If that's the case you're no better than whoever did kill that woman!!"

Sett stared at the newly constructed building, slack-jawed and wide-eyed. "Damn, this is pretty nice, I should hire her for renovations."

Then she began accusing Jade of murder. Sett was too stunned to even speak and watched as the others did for him, essentially saying exactly what he thought of this whole thing. Just in kinder words. Once bomb head exploded, Sett felt compelled to as well.

"Yeah, I gotta agree with explosives. You can't just barge in and force us into your court like this. It's supposed to be a team effort. I don't see how questioning Jade in this place is supposed to solve anything."

Topless Topless Orihara Orihara Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Icee Icee

Judgement Phase

"Shut up!" Amelia shouted "I don't want to hear anything that isn't related to this subject. Now, will you do the honors of telling us more of what you did this morning and the night the before? If you could manage to convince me that you did nothing wrong, I'll let you go. If not, then I assure to you that your sentence will be quick...and painless. Now speak, this courtroom won't last any longer."

She stared down at Jade with a stern look. In her Reality Marble, the concept of a lawyer does not exist. Her eyes are what will be based for her judgement.

A sigh escaped the emerald assassin, but she knew this was a very crucial moment. She was mature and wise enough to know that she was innocent, now all she had to do was prove herself to the rest of these people. For now, all she could do was answer any questions they had and try to prove her innocence on her own merits.

"Very well. This morning, like every morning before, I was out on my usual morning jog. I admit I haven't been involved in community affairs recently, and that is because I am a very isolated person. Aside form my allies back home, I do my best not to stand out too much. Does that answer your question?"

Verdict Phase

Amelia listened attentively to Jade's statement and based on that, she has come up with a decision. Many wouldn't agree with her and many would, but in her Reality Marble, her judgement is final. "People are going to hate me on this one, but our survival will depend on outing who are the killers. I hope that I've made the right decision. No backing out now..." She thought to herself as she stood up from her seat. She took a deep breath before she started speaking.

"Jade, you're a loner right? I understand that you don't do much mingling with others, but in this situation, even loners can be outed as suspicious. And so..." She reached out her hand with her thumbs up sideways "I hereby declare the defendant, Jade..."

Jade has been declared
GUILTY

With a thumbs down, Jade has been declared guilty. There was no evidence other than the gun that was used for the murder, but her statement alone said otherwise. Amelia pulled out her Evoker and aimed it at her temple. "PERSONA!" She yelled as she pulled the trigger to summon her Persona, Jeanne. "This is your punishment. Don't worry, you'll only be out for a while." She said and then she pointed down at Jade and her Persona went over to her.

"GO TO SLEEP! MINDBREAK!!!"

Jeanne suddenly disappeared from people's sight, but Jade is the only one who can. There was no escape for her as Jeanne lunged her hand onto the green ninja and after that, the shackles were unlocked as Jade fell onto the floor unconscious and unresponsive, her eyes rolled back.

The Supreme Court vanished, returning those in it back to the villa. Amelia had begun to lose her balance, weakened after using her Reality Marble. "Amechi!" Miku yelled as she rushed over to her girlfriend and caught her in her arms before she could hit the floor. "Thanks...Miku..." She said.

WHITTY

Judgement Room (or is it back to Villa D?)

1707294909047.png
Whitty shut his mouth as the discussion went on. Amelia didn't even so much as acknowledge his questions, going on to question Jade and then just as equally dismiss her case and declare her guilty without even so much as asking for anyone else's opinions of the matter. The bomb head grit his teeth, hands and face seething with the heat of pure anger as his eyes gave off a matching angry glow.

"So this is how it is. Your way or the high way."

It was all he said to Amelia as he and the others were forced to watch Jade be executed. The only explanation given? She was a loner and therefore suspicious. Suspicious enough to be killed over someone who had lost their weapon that had been the murder weapon and made a poor excuse of a story as a defense. That really struck a nerve to the bomb head, enough to turn his distrust toward Amelia to downright disgust...and fear.

Whitty always considered himself a loner. He had every right to be, given his circumstances. He wa a doomsday device constantly being hunted down. One wrong move could be the end of his life. Wasn't too different from the situation here. Only difference was that he was a lot closer to the people who wanted to kill him and there was no running away to gain distance. To see someone executed purely for choosing to be alone got him seriously concerned that he might be next. Especially considering the fact that choosing who was guilty was entirely Amelia's choice and hers alone. What if he rubbed her the wrong way? Was he going to suffer the same fate as Jade?

Once the illusion had cleared itself, Whitty cared not for Amelia being exhausted. Honestly, he couldn't care less about her at all. He'd be glad if she was the next body they found but for some reason he also doubted that. In all truth, what proof did Amelia have that she might not just be one of the killers using her powers to manipulate them and kill innocents? Then again, could Jade have been guilty? Could she have stolen Cole's weapon? Who was to say either way? All Whitty knew was Jade's trial wa horribly one sided for something that had been intended to be a group choice. It was very clear who was the dictator here.

"Well? Can we leave now?" Whitty muttered gruffly toward Amelia, teeth still gritted as the hatred for her showed in his tone and expression. "Just making sure. I don't want to be doing anything that you might not like. For all I know, I might be who gets executed next because you don't like me!!"

Zenitsu Agatsuma
Topless Topless
Zenitsu watched helplessly what was going on. He didn't know if Jade was telling the truth. He still coudn't focus on his sence of hearing. Jade just said she was a loner but Amelia said that it's still made her suspecious. Amelia declared her vertict. Jade was executed.
Zenitsu was shocked as he watched the scene. The court thrn vanished. Zenitsu was free to leave...for now. Even if he woudn't do anything,Amelia could still execute him if he finds him suspecious,or he get's on her nerves. Even if he dosen't do anything wrong. Or worse,he could be the other two killers's next victim.
This is worse then his usual mission as a demon slayer.

"Tanjiro...Inosuke...Nezuko...I'm never gonna see them again."
No,there was a way out. Finding those two remaining killers before they kill the rest of them. " No more running away..."

Orion and Joe

Orion's powers were always a little unstable when it came to being a teenager. And yes, he had been shocked by the murder, but he was just as rocked when Amelia said the other girl was guilty and would watch as she would fall to the ground. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" He asked Amelia and the ground would be forming ice under his form. "That wasn't a trial... that was just- I can't even look at you," the teen replied, running away from Amelia and the rest of the group and towards the beach.

Joe would look over at the kid, running off. He would fall him off. "I think you made the right choice, especially if the girl was guilty. I don't think you made a lot of friends but people who make tough decisions," he replied.

Topless Topless

Users who are viewing this thread

Back