• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Noble Souls: Island of Despair (IC)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Icee Icee SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

Sett blinked more than once.

Three of the patrons on this island... were actually those crazy gods?!

"Oh, well that's just perfect," he growled, kicking his foot against the ground in frustration. Here he'd been, working under the assumption these gods would just be popping out of nowhere to harass them and then get their faces pushed in, but instead, they were hiding among them like... like...

Okay, now that Sett thought about it, it was ingenious in its own way. They'd sown distrust among the patrons so easily, there was no way anyone could look at someone without realizing they'd be screwed if they turned their backs to them. Divide and conquer - or just to mess around with them like cats with mice. Either way, one thing was clear; he couldn't trust the two people he was talking with right this second.

"Alright, alright, you've made your point," he told the bomb kid, "let's just say I had a long day yesterday and missed out on a lot." He glanced down at Zenitsu, one eyebrow raised. The kid had kept this information from him... or had he? He was freaking out badly, it was possible it slipped from his mind. Perhaps the intimidation had worked too well. Then he glanced at the bomb kid. "Hey, short fuse, I'm gonna be honest, I couldn't care less that you've a bomb for a head. What I do care about is that, like it or not, we don't know who the gods are trying to kill us, right? So why don't we try and figure that out? Just the three of us."

There was an old saying; keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. When they might be the same thing, it was best to keep them within punching distance.

Icee Icee VynnyBoy VynnyBoy Topless Topless
"Maybe it's better if we investigate. " Zenitsu replied. " Don't get me wrong,I'm scared right now and,no offence I...don't feel safe right now. " he added. " I can use my sharp sense of hearing to locate anything suspecious."
Zenitsu then focused on the sounds from around the island.
He pinpointed something coming from the restaurant where yesterday 's masacre occured. " Wait,the staff are still alive?!" He said. He regonised their sounds. He saw then dead yesterday. Could it be that the same god that healed him could have revived them.
He then regonised two more voices: Two girls that were present in the event yesterday. Zenitsu remembered them. They seemed in a hurry. He heard one of them talk about a vision. Someone about to be shot? A woman?
"Not good....not good at all!" Zenitsu replied. He turned to Whitty. " You remember the two girls that helped in the fight yesterday?" Zenitsu replied. "It seems they know something about a future murder." He added,worried.

WHITTY

Paraiso Resort - Pool

1699510238550.png

Whitty glanced at Sett at his reaction. He seemed almost confused at what Whitty had just explained. How could someone be so confused about a clearly memorable event? No one could just forget something like that. The blood, the bodies...Diamonds's body sitting right beside him in the midst of the massacre...

"Wait a second. Were you not even at the dinner? Why didn't you go? Wasn't that the whole reason we were supposed to have been called here in the first place? Why would you just skip that?"

He asked outright - after all, both of the people before him were suspicious as it stood and now, he was learning that one of them hadn't even come to the event at all? What good reason would someone have to not go? Other than looking suspicious as heck, that is. Sett probably knew something that they all didn't if he chose not to go. Sure, Whitty himself was suspicious about the party - he hadn't wanted to go either - yet he had still gone. Other than his personal paranoia, what reason did he have at that time to not go? If Sett knew something that they didn't, then it might hint to his guilt on the murders. Or, perhaps he was just as paranoid as he had been. He needed a straightforward answer from the other male.

He didn't even respond to Sett's request for them to work together. He wasn't going to trust them enough for what he considered working together. However, he would inquire them for information. That information would help him make the judgements regarding these two's guilt or innocence in the matter.

1699514036001.png

Zenitisu's comments diverted his attention once again to the boy. He wasn't sure that he trusted this boy's quirks. It seemed a bit much for him to believe that his knowledge of all this information could just be from a quirk. Something else must be giving him insight, maybe even someone. This boy might look all innocent and cute but that was a perfect ploy to deflect suspicions. He wasn't going to let his guard down around him either.

"So you know that the staff members are alive too. Huh." he hummed. "But did you also know that they don't have any memory of what happened? Almost as if it were all just an illusion..."

No. That couldn't be the case, More than just the staff were killed that day. Diamonds, along with the entirety of Spades's crew were also killed. He didn't know much about Spades considering how he only saw the guy in breif during his time being in his Ballistic state but Diamonds seemed to show some care for looking after him. Out of everyone, he was the only one who willingly sat next to him at the dinner and even showed some decency to look after him after the fruity cocktails Whitty had yesterday made him loopy at the dinner. Of course this could have been a ploy to cover up Spades' backside but Whitty somehow doubted that. No one would just approach someone like him out of the blue and be concerned if they didn't geniunely care at least a little bit. The fact that Diamonds never came back today showed that what happened last night was very real.

"But I don't believe that." he went on. "If you ask me, I think the employees we're seeing now are illusions and that their real selves are long gone by now."

"Maybe it's better if we investigate. " Zenitsu replied. " Don't get me wrong,I'm scared right now and,no offence I...don't feel safe right now. " he added. " I can use my sharp sense of hearing to locate anything suspecious."
Zenitsu then focused on the sounds from around the island.
He pinpointed something coming from the restaurant where yesterday 's masacre occured. " Wait,the staff are still alive?!" He said. He regonised their sounds. He saw then dead yesterday. Could it be that the same god that healed him could have revived them.
He then regonised two more voices: Two girls that were present in the event yesterday. Zenitsu remembered them. They seemed in a hurry. He heard one of them talk about a vision. Someone about to be shot? A woman?
"Not good....not good at all!" Zenitsu replied. He turned to Whitty. " You remember the two girls that helped in the fight yesterday?" Zenitsu replied. "It seems they know something about a future murder." He added,worried.
"Ah, that certainly ain't good," Sett muttered, then grinned. "Means, those gods are about to face the boss!" He slammed a fist into his open palm.

He was pointedly ignoring Whitty's questions for the moment. Why? To let him stew. He was being paranoid, fine, he had that right. But now, with the promise of action, it seemed as good a time as any to answer. "And as for you, bomb boy," Sett sighed, turning to him, "if you must know... I showed up late. Bought my own private boat to show up early, in style, rather than on a dingy barge. Sadly, I missed all the action. Ain't that just a bitch? Though I have to say, if the employees are just illusions, they make some good damn cocktails."

He grinned at him. It was plain he wasn't interested in working together. Given everything he was just now learning gods he was going to strangle that boatman, it was fine by him... for now. But sooner or later, he'd probably need to have a long discussion with the kid. About anything, as long as he could gauge what the kid's deal was. Perhaps he was somehow involved in those murders...

"So! Kid," he turned back to Zenitsu, "I'm down to find these two girls you mentioned, ask them a few questions. Mind leading the way?"

Also, Sett was starting to like him, in spite of himself. Bomb boy was observative. Okay. He could appreciate that. Use it, even. All it would take was earning his trust. Clearly, that was easier said than done.

Zenitsu Agatsuma
Icee Icee VynnyBoy VynnyBoy
"Sett is right I was only able to detect his sounds this morning. I haven't wven seen him prior to yesterday." Zenitsu replied.
He could read Whitty's sounds. The bomb head being was considering him suspecious. It was like his childhood all over again. The cruel looks and thoughts of people who considered Zenitsu a weakling and nood good,which he was not.
Zenitsu hated that.
Whitty then mentioned about the possibility of the staff being ilusions. " Or perhaps they were revived. We are facing gods after all. Maybe they revived the staff to toy with us."the demon slayer added.

WHITTY

Paraiso Resort - Pool

1699674336152.png
"Huh. Still looks really suspicious but I guess I can get wanting to make a show for yourself."

Whitty's response to Sett was short and to the point. It wa true that he knew many people who valued making a show for themselves above all else. Namely, the Dearests - especially MM. MM would never go anywhere if it wasn't in style. She would take her limo everywhere even if she was just going to the grocery store. She'd take her limo, henchmen, and have them all standing on top of the car with their hair blowing in the breeze. Honestly, it was unnecessary and attention seeking behavior in Whitty's eyes. So what if she made so much money that a million dollars was as much as pocket change to her? How much of that went to actually helping anyone and not her own selfish needs? He was sure that MM nor her husband had never even put so much as a red cent into helping someone just for the sake of helping the little man. The only reason anyone see their money is if there was something they could get or wring out of it. By the gods though, MM kept her clothes in the latest fashion, nails in tip top shape, hair always colored and styled. It was sickening how selfish one woman, demonic or not could be. Pauline was growing up to be just like her along with her egotistical and self-centered boyfriend. They all made for a big happy family - one that he didn't want any part of.

Sett reminding the bomb-head of MM was not a way to get on the right path to earning his trust. Though Whitty supposed he could appreciate honesty. Well, if it was the full story that is. If Sett had gone so far as to make his own boat, who's to say he hadn't gone off and done some other off the wall things just for the sake of a show or action, just like MM had the reputation for?

He kept his arms crossed as he listened to Zenitisu next. The glow in his eyes remained though it did seem just slightly less intense as he was listening to the two give their side of the story of last night. Still didn't mean he trusted them but he did find slight solace in at least knowing the stories the two wanted to give him.

1699675269801.png
"Hm. Well, I find one problem with that theory." he said bluntly. "Thing is, not only were the staff killed that day but also some friends of Spades's. One of them was killed right next to me. Being how he's not come back, I'm pretty sure he was actually killed, along with the staff."

He didn't know why he was bothering to give them any of the information he knew. Such things might lead up to him getting killed. However, they were being decent enough to offer what they might know or at least what they wanted others to know they knew. He knew nobody trusted each other in this situation. His own suspicions seemed to have screwed everyone's heads on properly when it came to this situation. Not that he particularly cared what these people might choose to do, considering how it still wasn't clear that they weren't murderers.

"I heard those girls too. It's also where I figured out the staff didn't have any memory of what happened last night." he confirmed with a slight nod. "I doubt that the girls are gonna trust anyone but each other given the situation at hand. They're a couple of lovebirds. I wouldn't be surprised if they're only looking to look after their own backsides in this. I don't think they're going to freely tell us anything they know so talking to them might be a waste of time."

Ugh. He hated talking about those girls. Though one did mention seeing something. Being concerned for the future. However, given the situation, just asking her of her concerns might not end well. Plus, there was the chance that she might lie if they just up and asked her for details. However, Whitty did figure that if she was going to tell the truth to anyone it was going to be her lover. Just as Rio and Pauline always threw out their own private gibberish when they were together, he was sure these two would be doing the same. Perhaps if confronting them doesn't clear things up, sneaking up and listening to them would definately get the truth.

Spades Slick
spades-slick-jack-noir.gif

Your face wrinkles in frustration as you think on the Detective's offer. As tempting as it seems to shoot everyone in the room and wash your hands of the whole situation, your whole situation seems to be dependent on getting to the bottom of some convoluted shit, which is coincidentally what Detectives are useful for.

You can assume that you're not gonna find a way off this god forsaken island for a long time so your only option is to keep as many people alive as you can and work together, even if you don't know if you can trust them. The fact that these two seemed to know next to nothing about the buffet massacre still smells fishy but you choose to look past it for now. You need to do something productive.

Spades: Shake Katrielle's hand.

You lower your shotgun and shake on the deal. You are now in alliance with two SUSPICIOUS WEIRDOS and you feel the need to mark the occasion with some kind of celebration, after all, you need something to take the edge off all the death and destruction you experienced earlier.

That's when a brilliant idea strikes you.

Spades: Throw a corpse party turnover.

You unload your inventory of the dead bodies of your former compatriots, HEARTS BOXCARS, CLUBS DEUCE and DIAMONDS DROOG. Their bloody corpses scatter about the room and then you decide to scatter some LEFTOVER BOOZE you squirreled away from the buffet. You're already pretty drunk but there's no reason not to drink more, after all, you're forming a new crew! It's time for the deceased to pass on their ranks to the new recruits!

You pull a weekend at Bernie's and hoist your dead buddies around like puppets as you make them dub their reliefs with commemorative walkie talkies. Everyone's having a grand ol' time! It's almost as if they were alive again, almost, except you're so drunk you can't tell the difference. You're so drunk you get caught up in the excited and kiss a dead man on the mouth just to release some tension.

Then you start rambling about how the economy is crashing and you wish Obama were back in office. Things were so much better with Obama.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
darkred darkred

Amelia Wilford & Miku Nanairo

Miku was on the lead since she saw the vision. The couple went around everywhere the island until they stopped by one of the villas; Villa D (Verde). "I think this is the place." Miku said. "You think so?" Amelia asked and Miku turned to her to say "Looking through window, I saw the same interior as this one. Amechi, would you mind going first? I have a very bad feeling about this one." Amelia nodded and then she went up to the front door, only to notice that it was still open. Shivers were sent down the couple's spines. "It's open." Amelia said before she took a quick glance at her girlfriend and then went inside.

"Hello? Anybody here?" Amelia called out, but there was no response. As they went further into the room, that is where they have stumbled upon a shocking discovery. "Oh my god!" Miku freaked out but Amelia kept her cool amidst seeing such a terrifying sight. Someone has been murdered, and in an outright gruesome fashion as well. "Miku, call on the others and get them here. Looks like we got a case to solve." Amelia said to her girlfriend and then she nodded as she set out to bring the patrons to the villa.

DEATH PHASE
MURDER SUBJECT:

R. Jacqui Montpellier

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 darkred darkred Orihara Orihara Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Thepotatogod Thepotatogod SilverDingo SilverDingo LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Icee Icee SolsticeArcanum SolsticeArcanum Crow Crow VynnyBoy VynnyBoy EclecticInk EclecticInk Raviole Raviole Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva

Spades Slick

You hear a scream from down the hallway. When you peek your head out the door to see what's going on you hear a lady's voice yelling about villa D. You consider the worst case scenario.

The massacre is continuing.

You round up your team and shove the corpses back into their cards before heading out. Group formation, everyone! Get out yer weapons! This soul train's a chuggin'!

Topless Topless
darkred darkred

The Roman Legatus Vatallion suddenly forgot about his woes as Spades called him to his villa instead. After what happened to Spade's crew, seemed all Vatallion could think about how messed up things were so far and what was going to happen next if nobody did anything.

"Spades," Vatallion begins, his voice low and measured, "what in Jupiter's name happened here? This wasn't just a random attack.

"Knew this "vacation" wouldn't last long."

Topless Topless
Orihara Orihara

Zenitsu Agatsuma
Zenitsu focused his hearing on the suroundings. He hear screams coming from Villa D.
" Villa D,right now! A murder happened!!!" Zenitsu says to Sett and Whitty before to dash toward Villa D.
----------
It took him a couple of minutes to get to Villa D. He hoped Whitty and Sett did follow him. " I heard what happened. My sense of hearing is sharper then that of a normal human bein..."
He saw the body in question. "AHHHH!!! WHAT HAPPPENED HERE?!!!!"

Last edited:

WHITTY

Paraiso Resort - Pool

1699756855159.png
Before Whitty could get much more out to either of the two he was interacting with, Zenitsu began to go frantic as screams from one of the girls he had heard speaking before rang through the air. Something about a murder. No. No, he was just hearing things. He had to be, right? No way it happened again Not this quickly. He misheard. Or maybe it was just someone's sick idea of fun.

No matter how much the ex-rockstar wanted to convince himself otherwise, he knew that it had to be true. Three murderers were out there, and they had been too late to save someone else from dying at their hands. Part of him was grateful that it wasn't him who was murdered but at the same time, he was just filled with even more terror. If these people, whoever they were, struck this fast, then the rest of them didn't have much time to catch them before they all ended up joining whoever the unfortunate victim that they would find was. The thought of being killed was enough to make him get a headache as he held his head a bit, barely even listening to Zenitsu's chatter.

While he still hadn't cleared Sett and Zenitsu, he figured that keeping close to them might work for his benefit for the time being. If someone else tagged long, that meant that it would be harder for them to scheme something if they were indeed the other two killers. It might slow down the planning for the next murder. Then again it may lead to his own demise. Right now he was taking a chance and hoping that he was doing the former, or if one or both of them was innocent, perhaps he was making it harder for the other two killers to find victims. Not that he really cared about these two. It just might make him less of an easy target if he came to the villa with others in tow. Afterall, it was still not for certain that the two girls were innocent either. This was the best thing he could do for all of the possible scenarios. At least, he hoped...

As Zenitsu sped off, he kept to a swift walk to keep up with him, expecting Sett to more than likely follow them. Hopefully the man didn't decide now was a good time to wander off and do his own thing again. Honestly, if he did that would just about confirm he was a scum in Whitty's eyes. Not that looking like a MM and not attending the dinner just for making a show of himself was earning the man any points in the bomb head's mind as it stood.

1699757922629.pngVilla D (Verde)

The walk to the villa was silent on Whitty's end. He didn't pay his two temporary companions much mind. In all honestly, he was trying to prepare himself for what he might see once he entered the villa. Who was the unlucky victim? Anyone he had seen or associated with? Spaces? Katrielle? One of the roommates he had probably breifly seen last night while he was too drained and angered to care to interact with them directly? How bad off was the person going to be found? Was it going to be as brutal as seeing forks come and stab everyone around him? Or dare he even think of it, worse than that? He didn't know what he'd even do if he saw something even more brutal than what he saw last night. Honestly, he might be going Ballistic a second time.

One step at a time, Whitty. One step at a time...

His expression remained uneasy as he entered the villa. He quickly spotted Spades and gave a nod. Well, at least one person he had briefly interacted with was still alive. Granted, no one was fully cleared but for some reason Whitty felt a sense of releif knowing that Spades was at least still here. Perhaps it was just reminders of how Diamonds breifly cared for him. He barely knew Spades, only the fact that he seemed to have been rather downed by Diamonds's death. Even though he was loopy, he could at least tell Spades had some care for his friends that died. Once again not seeing Diamonds proved once again that last night's events had been very true.

Near Spades. Whitty spotted that soldier looking guy again. Right. Probably his roommate. He still didn't trust the guy. He and Spades seemed to be talking though Whitty couldn't quite catch what they were saying. It wasn't important at the moment.

After taking one last breath of anticipation. Whitty fully walked into the room to see the unfortunate state of the first murder subject of this god-forsaken hell of a vacation...

Sett listened to everything bomb-boy and Zenitsu said, with rapt interest. Why? Simple. It let him gain valuable information. As he processed this, he let the conversation play out further. Now, he wasn't Sett the vacationer. He was Sett the boss, the man who ran the biggest fighting pit in Ionia. And that meant he had to use his head. What better way to do so then with his senses? All he had to do was listen, keep his ears low, and...

Then a girl was screaming. Sett perked instantly, shifting his body so that he was in a stance that seemed to be leaving him wide open to attack, when nothing could be further from the truth. "Hell was that?" he muttered.

Then he heard Zenitsu begin panicking about another murder. Without hesitation, Sett followed him as he sped off, then stopped, checking over his shoulder for bomb-boy. With that confirmed, he was back after the kid.

When he reached Villa D, he found every other patron there. "Aw geez," he muttered firmly to himself. Now he'd have to explain how he got here to everyone else and why he'd missed the big show yesterday. But at least he could start adding more suspects... that's a lot of suspects...

Then he saw the body. He winced. He'd seen plenty, even made a few, but this was cold-blooded. "Sheesh," he muttered. "Hope it was quick."

As he scanned each of the people around, he immediately knew he had to take control of the situation - and refrained instantly. He was a stranger here, if he started giving orders, people would get suspicious. That would be bad. So instead, he kept his mouth shut, waiting for the right opportunity to slip in and get things under control.

Topless Topless SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Icee Icee Orihara Orihara darkred darkred

• Interaction Orihara Orihara Topless Topless SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 (Mentioned)

The air was tense for the brief seconds that the Man In Black glared at Katrielle, thinking through her offer of a mutually benefiting truce of an alibi. Murder Games like this would often need such a clause in order to work out a great strategy, after all. The silence was broken by the clapping of the man’s hand against Katrielle’s, firmly shaking the Detective’s hand with an unsteady yet firm grip–as one dealing with atrocious acts would as he lowered his gun.

Oh thank god.” Soseki sighed as the standoff was broken, much to the delight of his chief partner. Though this cheery atmosphere would soon be broken by the man taking out three corpses–one of which she recognized. In brief silence, she took off the tophat from its headband, as if honoring Diamond Droog’s death in her own way. She had only met him in passing, after all.

Though before more pleasantries and booze can be shared amongst the three, a shriek echoed across the villas.

That sounded close!” Soseki exclaimed, fixing his hat as it had nearly fallen off due to him flinching at the deafening shriek. With a determined nod, the pair of detectives rushed after Spades, the Man In Black, hoping to get to the bottom of it.

- - { Continue To Villa E } - - >

He hears a scream around something about a murder "... damn it" he runs over to the D Villa and looks inside. He's used to the sight, but it's still... Troubling seeing a dead person he didn't kill.

Orion and Joe Goldberg

Orion would be taking a nap when he would hear something that would wake him up, the scream from the nearby villa. He would wait a few moments to make sure whoever did it had left and would ice skate over around the same type as the others. "Oh wow, this is bloody.... and I think something that my young age can handle," he replied, covering his eyes.

Joe would arrive just a little after everyone else had he been wondering around the island. He would take a moment to take in the scene. "We should probably look at the body closer," he replied, approaching the body to see if there was a bullet lodged in or signs of how close the person had been when the other guest had been killed.

Topless Topless @crime scene

Investigation Phase

Amelia Wilford & Miku Nanairo

Once everyone has been gathered at the crime scene, those who took a look at the body will notice some rather horrific details; first, it appears that she's been beheaded. Second, it looked like her head was torn off rather than sliced through. And third, there are a bunch of bullet shells laid on the floor. The blood looked semi-dry, so it must have happened quite a long ago.

The detective, Katrielle, turned to the couple and asked if they heard any gunshots or a struggle. "No." Amelia answered "When we came here, the door was slightly opened and when we went in, well, we saw this. I don't know what else to say other than how horrible this turned out." It's time to investigate. Look for the clues that may point who committed the murder.

Scene of the murder: Living Room

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 darkred darkred Orihara Orihara Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Thepotatogod Thepotatogod SilverDingo SilverDingo LuckycoolHawk9 LuckycoolHawk9 Icee Icee SolsticeArcanum SolsticeArcanum Crow Crow VynnyBoy VynnyBoy Raviole Raviole Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva

WHITTY

Villa D (Verde)

1699939925575.png
Whitty surprised himself at his reaction once he was able to get completely into the room and see the murder subject. He expected to lose all control of himself and go Ballistic in the same way he had done at the resteraunt but no such thing happened. Sure, his body heated up and eyes glowed in that fiery orange and he grit his teeth so hard that it hurt his mouth sightly. However, nothing else came - his vision never blurred out nor did his eyes even do so much as show hints of reverting to those multi-shapes they had done before. Perhaps it was because he was prepared for this. Okay, he wasn't fully ready to see a body but he was less shocked about the discovery and more so happy that it wasn't his body. Afterall, as much as he wanted to believe that what happened last night was an illusion and the staff being alive and forgetting the event made for a great tease, he knew better than to not believe what Ame said before. As much of a manipulative god she was, he knew she was telling the truth. The murder last night was only the beginning and the suspects were lurking amongst them. Now the first patron had fallen and priority one was finding the one responsible before he was the next.

He disregarded both Zenitsu's screaming and Sett's presence. They were his two acquaintances for the time being and unless they had some godlike powers that enabled them to be in two places at once he was pretty sure that neither of them was responsible for this particular case. They'd been at the pool for a bit even before he arrived given they were in a conversation and he had been with them for a good bit until now. Still didn't say that one or both of them couldn't be the other two at work though.

Seeing gunshot wounds ported him back to a time where he was fighting Updike and his Greater Good organization. Whitty could never be shot in the head. He guessed it was because of the material his head was made of. Bullets just ricocheted off of it. However, he could still be shot in the body and he'd dealt with an arm or leg shot multiple times. It wasn't fun. Hurt horribly, especially since he never trusted hospitals. Luckily all he ever got was grazed though. None of the bullets he took actually lodged themselves into him, usually just went straight through. These wounds though...they looked like a mix of grazes and direct bullet wounds. God there were so many casings it was hard for him to tell which got lodged and which didn't.

1699941659263.png
It was at that moment that he saw Katrielle enter and tip her hat to him. While it really did make her look suspicious, he decided that it was her problem if she wanted to do gestures like that in the middle of a crime scene. Though from the way she did it, he had a feeling that people who didn't know that he had her number wouldn't even know that she tipped her hat at him. Afterall, she was carrying herself with all the affects anyway. He wondered again if he shouldn't call her number the next time he was in his villa. Though it was still uncertain that she wasn't the suspect here. All of this eager to investigate show could just be a fluke to cover herself up.

Nonetheless though, Whitty gave a less suspicious looking nod to the detective. Regardless of her role she seemed to be pleased he was alive for the time being. The nod could be one of possible friends if her innocence was cleared or a nod saying that he won't fall for something she's scheming if she turns out to be looking to kill him next.

Now to get a closer look at the body. God, he didn't want to. Just seeing it at a distance was a bit difficult for him. If he got closer, would he actually lose himself again? No. If he expects the worse, then he shouldn't freak out again. It was going well so far and the ex-rockstar couldn't help but be proud of himself for continuing to hold himself together thus far with no one else's support.

"God...she....she was beheaded and her head....torn off like a trophy...." he mumbled to himself.

His hands trembled as he saw the blood. He had seen blood a lot when he was wounded by Updike. He knew what old blood looked like. It looked cold but somehow recent. Made him wonder if this woman's head was torn off before or after her death. He knew a gun wasn't the only weapon at work here just from looking at the tear.

He hummed to himself as he took a bit to take everything in and maintain his composure. His eyes glowed and his body kept heating up but still he made himself not completely lose himself. And suddenly, he voiced the first idea that came to his mind.

"Hey. These rooms are in groups of three, right?" he inquired. "Where are the other people who are supposed to be living in this room? This blood has been here awhile and most of us went to our villas to go to bed after the dinner, if I remember correctly. The others living here should have something to tell since this is sitting where they would be sleeping last night."

He wasn't sure why he bothered to share his thoughts or if they were even going in the right direction. If this happened in living quarters, the others here should have some idea of what happened. They all had to eventually go to their villas to sleep after all so someone had to have an idea of what led up to this woman's murder. Though Whitty had his suspicions that they may be the people at work here if they didn't bother coming to a meeting that was in their room...

Spades Slick

You take out a knife and put on your signature scowl. Time to get serious before this mystery killer finds another victim. You gotta say though you respect the quality of this craftsmanship. A well thought out death trap is a diamond in the rough these days you think.

"Ohoho, boy. When I get my hands on whoever did this to a dame, I'm gonna gut em like a fish and make em watch while I dance in their intestines."

You look at Vatallion and Whitty. They look like they could hold their own in a fight. You decide to leave the detective to her work finding clues and making theories. You know for sure that if the door was left open by the time these girls found the body, the killer must have already left the room.

"Alright gang, we're gonna split up. Group one stays here and looks for clues surrounding the crime scene. I need someone to come with me and hunt down the sick son of a bitch who did this. We got four walkie talkies between us so we can all keep in touch. Soldier guy, and bomb kid, you two look like you can put up a fight. You guys in?"

Topless Topless
darkred darkred
Icee Icee
Everyone Everyone

Sett stared at the woman's head, torn right off her body. Then he glanced at the bullets. He hummed. "Well," he said aloud, "I'd say she went out fighting. There's no bullet holes in her body, and besides, why shoot someone if you're gonna rip their head off?"

He glanced at each person, wondering who could have done this. He barely knew any of them, so first impressions were key here... and told him nothing. So did look like killers, but not the kind who'd rip a woman's head clean off. Which, in his mind, ruled out Zenitsu... for now. And that bomb kid. Both had been with him at the pool, and didn't seem the type who could pull this off. Seems being the key word. And besides, how would they-

"Hey, wait," he said, going ramrod straight, "anyone see her gun? I'm assuming she had one, so where is it? And does anyone know what cartridge those bullets are? Probably make things easier if we knew."

Spades Slick
View attachment 1124489

You take out a knife and put on your signature scowl. Time to get serious before this mystery killer finds another victim. You gotta say though you respect the quality of this craftsmanship. A well thought out death trap is a diamond in the rough these days you think.

"Ohoho, boy. When I get my hands on whoever did this to a dame, I'm gonna gut em like a fish and make em watch while I dance in their intestines."

You look at Vatallion and Whitty. They look like they could hold their own in a fight. You decide to leave the detective to her work finding clues and making theories. You know for sure that if the door was left open by the time these girls found the body, the killer must have already left the room.

"Alright gang, we're gonna split up. Group one stays here and looks for clues surrounding the crime scene. I need someone to come with me and hunt down the sick son of a bitch who did this. We got four walkie talkies between us so we can all keep in touch. Soldier guy, and bomb kid, you two look like you can put up a fight. You guys in?"

Topless Topless
darkred darkred
Icee Icee
Everyone Everyone

He glanced at the odd-looking fellow suggesting they split up.

"I'm down to help kick some ass," he said aloud, "but are you sure we'll even find them? Looks like this happened a while ago, and the killer could be anywhere." Including in this Villa. He began scanning the whole place. But the only people here were, well, the patrons and detectives. Which was not comforting. As he noticed each person's reaction, he took note of who seemed almost comfortable with it and who didn't. One thing he'd learned being the boss is how to sniff out a killer. Cause everyone else wanted to be the boss.

Then an idea popped into his head. "Anyone here good with forensics? Cause we should probably get that blood tested."

Topless Topless Thepotatogod Thepotatogod darkred darkred Icee Icee SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Raviole Raviole

Zenitsu Agatsuma
Topless Topless Orihara Orihara VynnyBoy VynnyBoy
Zenitsu looked at the crime scene. As a demon slayer,he had experience in seeing blood. But that fact did not made him tolorsnt to seeing it.
"I'm gonna be sick..." he said. The victim was beheaded too. He has seen demons being beheaded...with a Ninchirin blade...but what he sees right now is a beheaded human body.The head was torn off. This could have been the work of a demon,right? Maybe not. There was no demon on this island. There was bullet shells on the floor.
Then he heard Sett talk about the posdibility of the victim having a gun.
"What makes you think she had one?" Zenitsu asked.
The detective guy suggested that they should spilt up. " I'm scared but I can help in finding who's responsible. " Zenitsu replied sheeply.

Zenitsu Agatsuma
Topless Topless Orihara Orihara VynnyBoy VynnyBoy
Zenitsu looked at the crime scene. As a demon slayer,he had experience in seeing blood. But that fact did not made him tolorsnt to seeing it.
"I'm gonna be sick..." he said. The victim was beheaded too. He has seen demons being beheaded...with a Ninchirin blade...but what he sees right now is a beheaded human body.The head was torn off. This could have been the work of a demon,right? Maybe not. There was no demon on this island. There was bullet shells on the floor.
Then he heard Sett talk about the posdibility of the victim having a gun.
"What makes you think she had one?" Zenitsu asked.
The detective guy suggested that they should spilt up. " I'm scared but I can help in finding who's responsible. " Zenitsu replied sheeply.
Sett sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "I think she had one because someone here fired a gun, and since her killer tore her head off, I'm guessing it wasn't her. Besides, there's quite a few bullet shells here. So I'm guessing she wasn't taken completely by surprise - not that it helped. And kid, if you really think you can help find whoever's responsible for this, more power to you, but please, be careful. I'm not sure you're cut out for dealing with someone this cold blooded."

It was the honest truth. Kid might have balls, but having balls didn't mean much when someone could rip off your head.

• Interaction: Topless Topless , Orihara Orihara , Icee Icee @DingDongDanganronpa

Maybe it wasn’t that loud to begin with?” Soseki chimed in, getting close to the body with a slight wince. “Eugh, not that I know how loud ripping someone’s head off would be…

Perhaps.” Katrielle simply nodded as Whitty raised the point of the Villa’s inhabitants. It was already odd that none of them came to see the body, and it set off alarms in Soseki’s head.

Hey, do you think one of them could’ve…?

“No, it’s far too early to draw that conclusion.” Katrielle shook her head, shrugging. “We don’t even know what they can even do. For all we know, they’re not capable of this sort of execution.” She deduced, judging by the state of the body and the bullet shells that litter around her. “Soseki, you go with Mr. Slick and the others.” Katrielle crouched down, picking one of the shells to examine them with her monocle, which seemingly appeared onto her palm out of thin air, dimly glowing as to not attract attention to its abilities–which could tell her in detail whether or not the bullets were ever loaded or not. Whether they were fired or not would be a good hint on the culprit’s capabilities or what happened. After all, a bullet would look different after it’s been fired off of whatever gun it’s on–even if it’s been a long time, her Monocle should be able to detect residual heat on it and if Magic’s involved, it would certainly pick up on that. If everyone is abnormal as Whitty’s looks and Spade’s own testimony of what they missed last night–then this Resort is chock full of inhuman individuals.

Right. If we managed to catch them, I’ll be sure to get some valuable information.” Soseki vowed, joining the rest of the fighters in Group 2.

WHITTY

Villa D (Verde)

1700033560056.pngAt first, Whitty barely responded to Spades' proposal. While he knew Spades was a friend of Diamonds's, he couldn't fully rule out the possibility that he could be one the suspect of this murder or possibly one of the other two who had yet to strike or at least for everyone else to discover their victim just yet. Going out in a small group could be asking to get himself killed so at first, he pretended not to hear Spades as he watched the investigation continue, arms crossed over his chest as he listened.

He was never the savviest when it came to technology. Hearing Sett mention forensics made him raise an eyebrow in confusion.

"Huh? Is that...like...science DNA stuff? Yeah. Not my thing."

He said truthfully. Honestly the whole idea of science and DNA brought him back to times of his childhood, times buried deep in the depths of his mind of a white facility where scientists would poke and prod him. He was an expiriment - their expiriment. If he'd heard anything from them about DNA he likely chose to forget it out of trauma. God the very idea of thinking of it again made his eyes glow orange again.

Focus, Whitty. Going Ballistic now would only look suspicious. Not to mention be completely unnecessary. There was no guarantee that he wouldn't actually light his fuse if he lost himself for a second time. Luckily though, he regained his cool as he herd Zenitsu saying that he'd like to help, followed by seeing Soseki go over to the group that Spades was forming.

Whitty felt more comfortable with at least three others besides Spades present now, having noticed Sett was also joining the group. If he went along that meant at least two people in the group would not be killers. That meant they wouldn't easily be able to strike during their separation since two potential victims would be present. It's a bit hard to commit a murder, cover it up and also make sure the second innocent can't reveal what happened. Especially amongst only three people, if the worst case was true and all three of the killers were in this group. It meant that doing this would have low odds of Whitty ending up coming back in a body bag. Finding the people who resided in this room would be beneficial to getting concrete stories of what happened in here afterall but Whitty wanted to do things smartly. You can never be too careful.
1700034944321.png

"Alright. I think I can go with your plan." he finally acknowledged Spades. "Afterall, this science stuff isn't my thing. Let everyone else here do that and let's find the people who are supposed to be living in this place. They have to know something. After that, we can go back here and see what the others gathering the science stuff have to say."

He agreed with the assumption Soseki had started and decided to vocalize it, his expression remaining serious as he kept his arms crossed.

"I know it might jumping the gun a bit but I think that the others who are supposed to live here might have some responsibility for this." he told Katrielle, watching her get into her work. "They've obviously got something to hide if they're not showing up for a meeting about a murder. We need to listen to their excuses."

Excuses. Yes. That's all it boiled down to. There was no valid excuse for not coming to a meeting like this. This was about lives here, not just some optional meet and greet event. Not coming to it clearly showed that one was apathetic, had something to hide or both.

-[Vatallion, Legutus of the 14th Legion of Rome]
Orihara Orihara
SirPrompto15
SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod " [/USER] darkred darkred Topless Topless

2a6deba25cf24c3c688ffa37e4b19ba9.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The Roman soldier took a breath and bent down, looking closely at the body for a second. "That could be a possibility." He looked over at Whitty, the man with the bomb head and frowned. He was no "forensics" expert, but he was a soldier. His cold, emotionless face showed no emotions. Any signs of emotions would of kicked out of him now if he was home in front of the men. He had to do what he had to do and the men were kept busy day in and day out. Any disobedience would come at the cost of a cord whipping, death in the arenas or for horrendous crimes, and more (Not going to say it)He looked back at the others. Except this time, there was nobody to run to, nobody to maintain that sense of chain of command here...

iustitia venire debet.

(*English from Latin- Justice must be served)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back