• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Noble High

the boy looked at casey and smiled ahh your all just like him mister perfect "said to boy before disapearing" we will meat again Casey after all your just a toy " said the boy with a smile that didn't even seem human or demon like it was something just plain creepy

As the boy disappeared he gave me the freaks which was impressive in its self seeing what I have gone through. I then try to turn my attion back to the fight but keeping my guard up.

tsukiyo walked towards everyone but this he was acting different he looked mad and worried he walked to the battle and walked towards casey" did you see a boy with black hair or a man with a creepy smile around here I sensed him but it was faint" he said looking around seriously like if he wanted to kill him on the spot

I looked to Tsukiyo and said "you just missed a boy who creeper me the hell out teach. And he just faded away."

Kaitlyn wasnt excepting the teacher to lift her into her shoulder. She was thinking she would get puniched for being clumsy.

"Merci! Thank you, now I can see way more what is happening!" Kaitlyn smiled to Yuki and watched what was happening.

yuki smiled at kaitlyn "oh just a combat class for you kids so pay attention and learn and improve okay " said yuki while she looked at tsukiyo " so whats your name little one.

Tsukiyo looked at casey in with a scared look " please tell me he didn't touch you and don't ever ever be near that killer ever if you see someone with that you think is creepy or weired presence ill take care of him no matter what got it casey " he then looked around the area " did he mention anything to you or ask about anyone

Blaze got up from the ground after Caroline threw her towards the ground by wrapping her legs around hers.

“Not bad, Caroline, but you need to try a bit harder if you want to beat me.” said Blaze, as she fired a light beam that is supposed to miss Caroline, since she wanted Caroline to force on the light beam a bit more. Blaze did a fire triple kick, and finished the triple kick with an fire axe kick on Caroline’s head.

@Wanda Maxy

Kaitlyn watched the field for second. Then she answered: "My name is Kaitlyn." Kaitlyn watched how the fight started to become serious. She enjoys watching fighting. And fighting herself too.

Then something popped to Kaitlyns head.

"What powers you have?" she asked Yuki.

yuki smiled " your the first to ask well i have God's Blessing and God's light after all i am a archangle" said yuki while watching the fight " thats all so basicaly i am human i just eliminate all the excess darkness in people and i am not affected by powers so that kick would have just been a normal kick and axekick but don't think i am weak i trainined with weapons i am a master of all the weapons in the world

Aki watched the fight and was actually thrilled, usually people wouldn't expect that from such a shy girl who especially hates weapons. She kept a low profile in the back her eyes twinkling as she watched the two beat each other.

Yumi gave a sigh, "Just to let you know, I'm forced to make this test.. But, I promise you'll like the next couple stages...." she said with a smile and watched them fight. Yumi actually did find it like a game, but she didn't want to say anything due to a couple being bothered by the statement. Of course Yumi wouldn't let the fight go on with too many injuries despite what she said before. She sat on the tall boulder playing with the spear that Blaze gave her.

(@People on Field )

(Sorry, something came up yesterday and couldn't post.)

"Well he said we are acting like mister pirfect and that he will see me again because I am just a toy." I say as I think just who the hell is this guy and why does he have teach on edge. I then turn my head back to the action as Blaze tries to counter Caroline.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tsukiyo looked at casey with fear and then he showed a sad face " he ment me i am mister perfect well to him i am but i am not" he looks at the fight and looks at casey" if you see himrun fly or teleport away no mater what"

Caroline growled as she took the hits, not saying that it wasn't painful ,but she was still standing in a strong stance. "using powers are we? I see how it is" A tear fell from her right eye and rain fell from the skies above. making the grass slippery and also, Caroline remembered that Blaze isn't a fan of water. the earth underneath Blaze started to move and Roots blasted out from underground, they grabbed her by the leg and threw her onto the ground behind her and then flipped her up into the air towards Caroline where she then Back flipped kicked Blaze. As Blaze would try to get up, the ground below her would start to pull her in like quick sand.

Yumi looked up from the spear, seeing how she was using her weakness against Blaze. She smiled slightly waiting for the battle to end. Yumi knew that both of them were tough and wouldn't be going down that easily. Though she knew one would fall soon.

(People on field)

"Someone was going to end up using their powers in this fight, sooner or later." said Blaze, as the rain suddenly appeared. "WATER!" said Blaze, since she completely forgot about the random rain part from the first test. Blaze tried to give a normal punch to Caroline, since she really wanted this rain to stop, but Blaze wasn't able to do that, because some roots ended up grabbing her legs. The roots threw her towards the ground, and then flipped her towards the air, since Blaze is pretty much helpless in the rain.

Caroline back flipped kicked her, and Blaze tried to get up afterwards, but the ground below her was pulling her in like quick sand.
'CRAP, CRAP, CRAP! This battle can't end like this.' thought Blaze, since she is pretty much helpless against Caroline. Blaze was about to give up until Tsukiyo ended up reminding her about the storm ring by yelling at her. 'Oh right, the storm ring.' thought Blaze, since she didn't need to use that ring until now.

Blaze focus all of her anger towards the ring, and her fire became red.
"THIS BATTLE ISN'T OVER YET, CAROLINE!" said Blaze angrily, as the quick sand disintegrated. Blaze got up from the disintegrate quick sand, and used her red fire to disintegrate the rain that Caroline was causing.

@Wanda Maxy

tsukiyo smiled" just be extremly carefull control your flame and balance it properly" seeing both of them using their powers tothe fullest hesaw caroline" you should use your full power aswell caroline"

Caroline grinned as a great gust of wind started to blow. roots came up around Caroline's legs at the wind became stronger. A tornado started to form around Blaze, sucking the flames up into the sky. after her flames went out Caroline was released from the Roots and dived into the ground like she has done before, her hands then appeared under Blaze. She grabbed a hold of her Legs and started to pull her down, She stopped when the earth was just under Blaze's rib cage, So that blaze can breathe. Roots wrapped around her wrists, pinning them to the ground so that she couldn't move.

Caroline lifted out of the ground near Blaze and said "I wouldn't struggle if I were you. The more you struggle, the tighter the roots will become"

Blaze's anger immediately changed into a shocked look when Caroline ended up making a tornado around her. 'Crap, she is trying to put out my fire!' thought Blaze, as she stop using her red fire before Caroline is able to put all of her flames out.

Blaze was then struggling to breathe because of the tornado, but Caroline did aloud her to breathe after Blaze was on her back, since Caroline did pulled her towards the ground by pulling on her legs again. The roots then wrapped around her wrists so she can't move, and Blaze was struggling to free herself from the roots, but it ended up getting tighter because of that.
"Ah. I guess that I can't do everything, right now, since my light manipulation is useless in this situation. I can't believe that I am going to say this to someone other than Sensie, but you win this battle for sure, Caroline." said Blaze, since she completely underestimated Caroline's fighting abilities with her powers badly.

@Wanda Maxy

tsukiyo smiled " blaze good job" he looked at caroline and smiled " you used your head and used her weakness against her good job " he said smiling at both of them " so blaze did you learn something new from your opponent today"

Kaitlyn looked down.

"Thats so cool!" she said to Yuki. "My powers arent anything special. I just have lots of weak spots," Kaitlyn complained. Shortly after that it started raining. Kaitlyn quickly pulled her hood from the jacket to her eyes. Like cats Kaitlyn doesnt like water, it makes her feel disgusted.

"And water is one of my weak spots..."

I say to Tsukiyo "okay I'll be on guard." I then turn to pay full attion to the fight. As I watch I am amazed at their powers and fighting ability. As Blaze surrenders I get a grin on my face and say "great job Caroline I knew you could do it."

Kaitlyns eyes were on fight. Then it happened. She lost her balance. Kaitlyn started falling backwards off Yukis shoulder. Panic shooted trough Kaitlyns body. Then she realiced something. She was turning into cat for being really scared. Just when Kaitlyn was falling head first on ground she turned into black cat. And landed on her legs. Shortly after landing her car instincts started finding dry place to hide from rain.

Caroline released the roots on Blaze and freed her from the ground. Caroline fell to the ground huffing and puffing. "good fight" she said as she giggled, trying to restore the energy she used in the fight. she lied down on her back and fist pumped the air "woohoo". Caroline felt peaceful staring up at the sky that she almost forgot that everyone else was there. once she felt she had enough energy to get up, she sat up and waved to Casey as she smiled and laughed. Caroline then crawled towards Blaze and held out her hand to shake Blaze's.

As Caroline released her from the roots, Blaze's coldness from the rain and tornado combination ended up hitting her hard afterwards. " *Ah choo!* I am never going to fight you with my powers again, Caroline." said Blaze, since she doesn't want to fight in the rain again. She then got up to sit on the ground after resting on it for a bit, and was trying to warm both herself and her wings up, since Caroline made her wings all wet from that battle. "This is exactly why I hate water, since my wings become dead weight." said Blaze, who was using some of her fire to warm both herself and her wings up.

After Blaze warmed up both herself and her wings with her fire, she noticed at Caroline was crawling towards her, and held out her hand so she can shake hers. Blaze shook Caroline's hand, since Caroline did a good job in that battle.
"I guess I underestimated your fighting abilities with your powers pretty badly, Caroline." said Blaze, since she was regretting all of the things that she had said to her before.

@Wanda Maxy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back