• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Noble High

As he released my other half I instintley felt like my body was being ripped in two. And then I felt peace and Tsukiyo said it was done and I looked at my wings and one was black. Then as I turn to Tsukiyo to thank him and as I did I was lifted into the air and one black light shot out one of my eyes and a white one out the other. As this is going on I let a scream out and shadow step away and I reappear on top of the mountain. And with the beams still coming out my father and mother both come out of the shadows and say in unasion "both powers where never supposed to be active at the same time and now they will kill you. You are not strong enough for this power." Through the pain I force the powers to quail and stop fighting. I then say "it will take more then this to kill me. I will survive and come after both of you." They both just lauph and dissapear and vanish. I then lower to the ground my wings turned silver my eyes purpul and my hair grows to shoulder length. And then I faint.

(Tsukiyo would not be able to since where I shadow stepped to for a unknown reason.)

When Casey shadow stepped, Caroline looked around her. "Casey!?" she called out, he was to far away for her to sense. she bent down pressing her hands against the ground along with her bare feet, trying to feel at least one slight movement that matches him.

Yumi had been at the top of the long fence watching. She did nothing, just watched. "Wouldn't he promise he wouldn't be late for my class?" she said with a sigh. Yumi stayed on top of her little fence, "Tsuki, don't you have a class to teach or something? There's like 2 minutes left.." she said pointing to a non-existing watch on her wrist. She was treating the Casey situation like it was nothing.

@kenchin @Wanda Maxy

Caroline felt him fall to the ground, she could feel the energy flow through the ground. She closed her eyes and fell through the ground, disappearing.

And then reappeared through the ground at the top of the mountain where Casey had fainted, She crawled over to him while saying "Casey! Please tell me you're alright!" she gently touches the side of his face, she knew he wasn't dead but
unconscious, for his aura was still warm. "come on, wake up! Please, Casey!" she yelled as she tried slightly shaking him trying to get him to wake up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wake up to Caroline shaking and screaming at me I get a smile on my face and say "I can get use to wakeing up to a beutaful face over me."

(@Potatohead we are all scattered about best way to enter is to come through the main entrance and go to the office and get your schedule and dorm key things should just fall in from their.)

Caroline let out a sigh of relief and laughed as she said "You're silly..." she smiled warmly and let out a small sigh. "are you ok..?" she asked as she gently brushed his hair out of his eyes.

tsukiyo smiled and looked at yumi" I do and it starts with the late students usally I have to find them then play with them and then the rest is up to you guys have fun I just awaken his full powers that's all oh yumi I need reports of their progress every week okay if you don't mind ofcourse" said tsukiyo to yumi happily

@Potatohead

ooc just join in I'll do what I can to make you part of the rp no problem okay

"I am fine And hear I am making you worry again I am terrible." I then turn my head and see that my wings are silver and that my hair is longer. I then turn back to Caroline and say "so like the changes or do they not suit me."

Casey said unaware that his eyes where now purple

Caroline sighed and then laughed "Sorry, I guess I worry too much" she looked at his wings and hair and looked back into his eyes she replied "Looks good to me, especially your eyes, it seems they've changed colour as well, such a pretty colour" she smiled brightly.

"They changed again I swear this better be the last time they change. I like concencey." I say as I get up.

tsukiyo smiled "it's good that he learns both of his legacies you two but " his eyes got serious " I will never ever let my students die I will never let them bleed or cry as long as I live"

"well I think its cool, I'd like to change my eye colour, to a lovely green" She said as she got up off the ground as well.

"you know if you put your mind to it I'm sure you can have your wings descend back" she said as she brushed pieces of grass off her dress.

"I'm only guessing. But try picturing it happen, for me to bend nature I must visualize it and be one with it. your wings are apart of you, so it shouldn't be any different. So, just try closing your eyes and picture your wings descending back to where they came from." she said as she walked around him, closely looking at his wings.

"My old friend who's a faerie had the same problem when she got her wings, she said it hurt the first few tries, but over time it got really easy for her"

KAITLYN DE'CRILE watched out of the car window. She saw big building. Propably thats the school. Then the white car stopped.

"Merci papa! I'll remember to call you sometimes.

"Remember to behave!" her dad shouted after her. Kaitlyn was running to the main entrance. She didn't know where to go. Kaitlyn thinked she would need to go to the office. Because she didnt even have her schedule.

Kaitlyn stepped in from the main entrance. She asked help to find the office from random person who she saw first. After getting instructions cat-lady started walking the way pointed.

After some walking Kaitlyn found door with sign "office". Kaitlyn knocked on door and waited a while.

tsukiyo sensed a new student and smiled ahh it's my que to go " he went walking to the office but he took a short cut through the window he then jogged towards the office and saw a young girl " hi their miss do you need help with anything " said tsukiyo to kaytline

Kaitlyn jumped little back when she heard someones voice.

"Oh, hi! Im new here and I dont know where to go. Can you help me somehow?" Kaitlyn asked from tsukiyo.

"Okay I'll try. Oh and your eyes are beutaful they don't need to change." I say as I close my eyes and consintrate on withdrawing my wings. And after a minute and a sharp pain my wings disappear. I then look to Caroline and say "thanks for the advice and your friend was right it does heart. Now should we get back to class."

Caroline blushed and tucked her hair behind her ear as she said "t-thank you" Caroline happily smiled when Casey was able to withdraw his wings. "yay! well done!" she shouted with glee. "ok! lets go to class" she replied Smiling at Casey brightly.

I walk over to Caroline and grabbed her hand and said "the one nice thing about having my demon powers back is this." And I shadow stepped both of us back on to the field. I then looked over to Yumi and said "sorry for disappearing on you but we are back."

@ForgottenSky9272

Tsukiyo smiled and patted her head gently " well first off your a few days late and second your going to be late again for your class with miss yumi so here your go " he took out a schedule and a dorm key " this is your schedule and room key now go the the field with everyone one else you have combat training starting okay little kitty cat " said tsukiyo he knew about her abilities and smiled gently " or do you want me to walk you all the way their

"Thanks, but I think I can find it by myself," Kaitlyn smiled to Tsukiyo and but her room key into purse. Then she took a look at the schedule. After that she started to walk to the field where the combat training should be.

"Clair!" Kaitlyn hollored before she runned outside. She saw a field. There were many people on the field. Mostly older than Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn started to walk towards the others.

"Sorry that I was late! I just got to school and saw my schedule so now here I am!" Kaitlyn said when she stepped towards the other people.

(Sorry if I have any mistakes. I have learned english 8 years at english school so I am not perfect at english writing. But Im doing my best!)

tsukiyo smiled " good have fun" he said while he smiled and went towards his room/office "

ooc it's fine no one judges here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back