• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Noble High

tsukiyo sensed Casey and smiled " looks like the kids need me malkvain see you later " tsukiyo vanished in high speed and appeared and caught Casey in the nick of time" woah big wings right Casey so what's wrong" he said landing safely

(Quick question is this on top of the roof after my tang in or did he catch me before I barrel rolled out the cafeateria. Hard to tell with how you worded it.)

Malkavian teleported after them still sitting in his chair hovering a bit aways out of sight. He listened with his vamperic hearing to the conversation below. The boy casey was having a fit shooting off holy energy with no care for what it could attract. Still he waited, and watched to see how tsukiyo would handle this.

Right before I was going to fall to the ground Tsukiyo appeared and asked what was wrong. I let a sigh out and say "Life is what's wrong. And everyone else trying to controls it instead of letting me...us decide for ourselves."

(Sorry I had fallen asleep)

[media]

[/media]

Caroline was speechless when Casey picked her up and flew her out of the window. When he told her to hang on she held onto him tightly and closed her eyes wide shut.

When Casey placed Caroline on the roof, she could only watch as Casey descends beams of light into the sky and yell to the top of his lungs.

Then fall, Tsukiyo catching him before he hit the ground.

Restraining herself from crying, she closes her eyes for a few seconds and closes her hands into fists as she yelled "I don't care!"

she slowly walked forward towards Casey and Mr Tsukiyo as she said"I don't care if you become Casey the dark leader or Casey the angel warrior"

a cold breeze blew past them as she continued

"What I care about is the Casey in front of me right now."

Her eyes started to well up and clouds formed above them

"And even though I've only known you for a short period of time, I care for you..."

A tear managed to leak from her eye and only small drops of rain fell from the sky as she looked at Casey.

"I care for you so much that it hurts me to see you this way!"

Last edited by a moderator:
As I finished telling Tsukiyo what was wrong. Caroline walked up and said she didn't care what I became and only cared for me. Seeing that my little tantrem were making people around me worry. So I take a deep breath and walk over to Caroline and wrapped my arms around her and said "sorry for making you sad I just lost it for a minute." I then let her go and turn around and face Tsukiyo and said in a calm and mellow voice "alright teach I am sorry for going off. Its just Yuki was scolding me and said that my mom came to see you and not to waste time on me. Which just sent me off the deep end. So since I calmed down I am going to ask you what I was going to ask her. Can you help me figure these new abilitys out because I don't even know how I managed to get up hear it was all instinct.

"Its ok..." she said as she hugged him back. Caroline took a deep breath and wiped the tears from her eyes, the rain and clouds started to depart as she started to calm down. Not saying a word, she gently took a hold of Casey's hand as he asked Tsukiyo for his help.

tsukiyo smiled " look I will do everything in my power to help you two and Yuki sounds like she is scolding you two but to yell you the truth she loves each and every single one of us as her own children she is like a mom but " tsukiyo fell his legs were bleeding" he looked at them" Casey your mom is going through to tough times I mean when I saw her she was basically becoming a fallen angel herself" tsukiyo looked at the two" and your destination is what you choose theirs many things you can become I was designed to be a mafia boss thanks to my family bit I didn't or the world's greatest hitman but I rejected that aswell what I chose to use my skills in was teaching kids like you so I became the head teacher here so trust me if I see you as a arcangel is because I see the potential and Caroline has the potential to be mother nature or even better the choose green one " said tsukiyo " but you two can also be parents or even teachers or just normal humans I will do anything in my power to make your dreams come true you two " he said while he layed their in the floor

Yumi got up and said out loud with a chuckle, "What a hand full that one is. He'll be fun in my classes." As she finished talking to herself she looked at Yuki and Blaze. She made a peace sign with her hand and winked, "I'll catch you guys later," she made her way to the open window and gave out a laugh of excitement as she jumped right out. She looked like she was sky diving as she spread her arms and legs in the air. Then she started to grow boney wings; just as she was about to hit the ground, she slightly flipped over on her back. Yumi was 1 foot away from the ground and started to soar up into the sky. She could've just flew out of the window instead of waiting to almost bash her head open, but she always did things the fun way. She flew up 15 feet above the roof and her wings had been gone, not reavealing to the others that she could also fly. As she landed on the roof with one foot, her hands had been in her pocket and a small grin plastered on her face, "Wow....you just got your angelic abilities and already have an idea on how to fly." she said mostly to herself. "Sorry to ruin your little moment, but just about time to go to your next class," she nodded her head in the other direction, "You guys coming?..Or just gonna chill up here until the end of the school day."

@Blackrose7 @kenchin @DeathRising @Wanda Maxy

tsukiyo looked at yumi " hmmm what if you do your lesson here in the roof its a nice day out right " he said to yumi with a bright smile in the ground " and i can't get up i need to speed up my healing to heal my torn mucles and skin right now give me ten no six minutes to heal " he said sitting in the ground were he landed

Yumi walked over to Tsukiyo, who was sitting on the floor, and stood over him, slightly bending her knees, "Well, okay.. But, I can't have anyone being carelessly standing by the edge. Let's go down there; by the field perhaps?" Yumi was only going along with his idea because she had already destroyed her classroom with her first class... Yumi turned her attention to the other two students and reaches in her pocket. She summons her schedule paper, along with the students in each class without letting the others see. She played it off as if she took it out and unfolded the paper. She looked at her current class, "What a coincidence, you two have me next... Caroline and Casey right? I'll send out a notice to all of my students that we're changing the location of my class. Should give you enough time to heal, right Tsuki?"

She hopped back off of the roof putting her hand out as she did so. Yumi's hand soon met with a window sill and she shot herself into the room. It had been the headmaster's office. Almost no one had ever seen or heard the headmaster before, for he didn't come too often. At the moment he hadn't been in the room.....probably.... She hopped in his wheely chair sitting criss cross and had shape-shifted into the headmaster. She tapped the microphone, "All students who have Miss Tachibana for combat classes next period, shall report to the field. Thank you." The voice had been identical. Yumi got up and put her foot on the window sill, just as the headmaster had shown himself, "Thank you very much," Soon she had gotten to the field and sat on the long fence, waiting for the students to arrive.

@DeathRising @kenchin @Wanda Maxy

Tsukiyo smiled " hahaha you see they all love you guys even if she is doing her own thing" he was smiling at them " now how the hell am i going to get down from here my legs are like jelly right now

ooc: no alerts is happening again

@ForgottenSky9272

I look at Caroline and say "want to go?" I then looked back to Tsukiyo and felt bad that he got heart because of me. And without realizing it my hands turned a bright purple and I walked over to him and his legs where healed. When I noticed what I did I said "what the hell how many more tricks am I going to do with our knowing how I do them. These angel powers have a mind of their own."

Caroline nodded her head in response to Casey and she was amazed when Casey healed Mr Tsukiyo. When Tsukiyo recommended Yuki to teach him, Caroline wanted to go back to the sanctuary of the old gazebo and pond. But she didn't want to leave Casey alone.

"so Caroline want to head to our next class. I don't think it would be a good idea if we make a habit of skipping. And plus our next teacher seems cool." I say as I walk back over to her. I then look over my shoulder and hear Tsukiyo tell me I need Yuki so I reply with "alright teach you win I'll give Yuki another shot" I then turn my head back to Caroline and say "so shall we go?"

tsukiyo patted Caroline's head and casey's as he smiled "she may yell scream and even say she wants to hurt you but Yuki loves each and every single student like her own child I bet she was just worried or sad about something you both did like maybe almost dying because of demonic energy but ehh stuff happens sometimes so race yea down to the yard " as he started to walk to the edge of the roof

Caroline nodded to Casey and replied "Ok". After Tsukiyo patted her on the head, she pouted and stroked her hair back into place as she mumbled. She looked up at Casey and gave him a small smile and said "let's go"

I give Caroline a nod okay and tell Tsukiyo "your on teach" and in one motion I pick Caroline up and dive off the roof and spread my wings open. And with in a minute we are at the field and as I come into land I mange to put Caroline down just fine and I look at her and say "this is getting eas.." And in mid sentence my wings make me take off and go about seven or so feet in the air and I land on my face. I lift my head up spit out a mouth full of grass and say "correction these powers are a pain in the ass."

Caroline couldn't help but giggle a little as she crouched down to help Casey up "I'm sure you'll get the hang of it"

tsukiyo smiled ahh " he jumped down and landed safely and looked at casey" well you beat me here but at least I got the last luagh" said tsukiyo smiling" hey Casey cone here for a second I want to try something that will maybe help you a bit but it will hurt for like a minute or two"

As I get up I say to Caroline and say "yea yea lauph at me while I'm down why don't you." Then I go over to Tsukiyo and say "just do it I can handle it."

Casey could finally see tsukiyos true power all over him it was like a bright and calming fire it was orange and bright then tsukiyo touched Casey in the heart and smiled " Casey I am going to awaken your other half and harmonies your angel and demon half together" after tsukiyo said that Casey start to feel the powers fighting then he felt a feew pulses then one of his wings started to turn black and he felt at easy" good it worked perfectly "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back