• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Noble High

Kaitlyn nodded her head. After that she ran back to battlefield and took the daggers with her. Then she came back with them.

"Thanks for loaning these," Kaitlyn said and gave the daggers to Yuki.

Yumi looked at the time, "Time's up....Class dismissed.."

(I'm so sorry, I missed another couple pages, I hate how I don't get alerts for this rp......That's all I'm going to write for now so I can catch up with the reading.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yuki smiled " well enjoy it mister half blood because you have special lessons with me and you can bring your girlfriend along she just has to attend class

My face turns a bright red as she calls Caroline my girlfriend and say "Fine Ill be their in a few just need to stop by my room and grab a new outfit since you felt the need to shred the one I have on."

Caroline had fallen asleep on the ground so she had no idea what was going on. "mm... I'll be fine Travis..." She groaned in her sleep.

As I get up and hear Caroline say something about Travis in her sleep I wounder to my self if I should wake her up and then thought she would get mad at me if I just leave her. So I lightly shake Caroline's shoulder and say "come on sleeping beauty time to get up."

Yuki smiled you don't have class right now it's till tomorrow morning 4:00am be in my room by then and bring coffee okay

As Yuki say's 4am I look up at her and a look of horror comes onto my face and I say "does it look like I am a morning person but fine I'll be their." And then while still holding Caroline I shadow step us back to our dorm and she is on her bed I cover her up and say "you must have rally used a lot of energy today." I then shadow step to the cafeteria and this time grab me a monster energy drink and a bag of chips I then stand their a minute wondering what Caroline might like so I grab her a green tea and a candy bar hope she likes it. I then go back to our dorm and sit her stuff on her side of the desk and go over to my bed pull my journal out put my head phones up and listen to music while I draw in my journal.

@Wanda Maxy

Yuki smiled seeing the horror in his face it brought such pleasure seeing him frightening by the thought of training she left to her room " ah I forgot to tell him to bring his ring"

tsukiyo was looking and smiled "well blaze do you want to learn more join me in my room and Yuki 's room okay and bring your room mate aki aswell okay "

should we do a time skip now or later

@Blackrose7 @Wanda Maxy @DeathRising @ForgottenSky9272

tsukiyo woke up and started to get dress it was 3:50 am and he smiled "ah I have to wake up yuki " said tsukiyo he went to her room while putting on his hand wraps and gaullet and tsukiyo then punched the door towards yuki

yuki was up by 3:55 and changed into her track suit and tied up her hair when suddenly the door came flying towards her she instantly cut the steal door into pieces and looked at tsukiyo " really the door again that's the six one this week I don't care if your excited but please don't scare the kids away"

tsukiyo smiled" well its going to be fun I mean don't you want to teach them everything we learned" they both smiled and looked at the clock" he has two minutes left right " said tsukiyo while waiting for their students to show up"

@Blackrose7 @DeathRising @Wanda Maxy

@ForgottenSky9272

Since I had fallen asleep listening to my music and drawing I had woken up at 3:00am and decided to take a shower change into a pair black cargo pants and a green shirt but I sighed because I still did not have a pair of shoes. As I left the room and saw the stuff I have gotten for Caroline was untouched and left I stopped by the cafe grabbed me a mint chocolate coffee and arrived at Yuki's class at 3:30am and thought it would be funny to hide so I went to the back of the class and hid in the shadows. I saw Yuki and Tsukyo enter about twenty five minutes later I couldn't but laugh my ass off when he said I had five minutes to get their revealing where I was.

Aki woke up at 3:30, and she couldn't go back bed, so she decided to start her morning off already. She looked at Blaze in the other bed as she got ready to go for a run. That was something she did everyday, because she knew she was slow and weak. One day it would come back to bite at a bad time, so she has to at least do a bit every day. Aki ran through the campus and circled around a bit.

Meanwhile, Yumi was sleeping in her swirly chair in a rocking position again. She was used to sleeping in, though you can not really call it sleeping in. Everyone else were just early risers.....It's 3:30!

(Sorry if I give late responses for this rp, I never get alerts :P )

Yuki smiled at casey ah you came well tsukiyo shouldwe start the training for casey after all he thinks he is funny hidding " she took out the vest " casey come out now and wear this vest before i get mad come on little brat " she said smiling just happy he came before her

tsukiyo smiled " you go on ahead and use the training basement ill be doing my usall run and then ill join both of you okay " he said smiling and leaving the room

Yuki smiled " you become human and your body will be put to its limit so no running away because i will teach you how to survive all three worlds heaven hell and earth got it" she said smiling and passing the vest to casey and she then went to a door that looked like a closet and opened it with a recnal scan the door open and a elevator was their " come on we are going to be in level 7 for now"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back