• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Noble High

00Broken00Dreams00

No Longer An Active Account

Dear Mr/Ms _____,

You have been accepted to Noble High. We hope that you find many helpful opportunities here, and develop into brave, strong, healthy young men and women! The standard student handbook and training information packet will be included with this notice.

Thanks for choosing Noble High! We welcome you with open arms!

Sincerely,

Principal Nyahni

Vice Principal Takashi​

[media]

[/media]
One fine morning, a taxi rolled up to the front gate of Noble High. In the taxi was a girl Sticking her head out of the car window, and she was Caroline. She was looking at the large buildings and lush green forests within the school grounds. She smiled with glee as she opened the door and stepped outside, she inhaled a deep breath of air and exhaled letting out a big satisfied hum. The driver stepped outside and opened the trunk of the car, taking out Caroline's Luggage. He set her bags down beside her as she stretched her arms out and curled her toes upon the pavement. "um, Miss?" he said clearing his throat, Caroline looked over her shoulder and said "Oh I'm sorry" she turned around to face him and reached into her pocket and pulled out money to pay him. He tipped his hat and went back into his taxi and waved goodbye. She smiled and waved back as he drove away. As soon as he turned the corner she faced back towards the school, she looked into her other pocket and pulled out the acceptance note and student handbook making sure she still had them with her, she held them close to her as she then picked up her things and walked through the gates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Willow was walking to school. Again, for the 5th year in a row now. She didn't really mind, seeing as it gave her time to eat her breakfast, which was a buttered piece of toast. She finished it just as she turned the corner onto her school. Noticing another girl had gotten there, she stopped. I don't know if I feel like talking right now, she thought. Also, I don't know her. She doesn't know me. Probably. I'll just go in stealth mode. Willow's idea of stealth was changing into a cat, walking through the gates, and tripping over one of her own paws. Seriously?... Even as a cat I'm really bad at public situations, she thought, before getting up and continuing her walk towards the building.

Caroline heard a little thump as she walked through the gate, she turned her head to see a small cat that had fallen over. Caroline giggled to herself as she watched it pick itself up and walk towards the building. they allow pets? what a funny school, I think I'm gonna like it here. Caroline headed to the main door to look for someplace where she can hand in her acceptance note and to find someone to show where her dorm room is. She swung open the large glass doors as a blast of cold air blew into her face making her arm hair point on end. Air-conditioning, One of the best inventions ever. When Caroline walked in, her bare feet touching the cold marble floors sent goose bumps up her legs and made her shiver. They sure don't hold anything back when it comes to Air-cons. still holding the note and school handbook close to her chest and her things close to her side, she made her way over to the front desk. Seeing as no one was behind the desk she waited a little while, but then something caught her eye. A Golden bell, the kind you press to get an employees attention with. Caroline put her things down beside her and rested her elbow on top of the desk as she stared at. so shiny...

Caroline looked around as she crept her hand up to the bell, then placing one finger down and quickly tapping it. She looked around excitedly and quickly pressed it again and again as she giggled to herself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Willow changed back into a girl once she got behind a tree, the made her way inside the school. Noticing the same girl waiting at the front desk, she took a deep breath before walking up and saying, "Hello."

@Wanda Maxy

Caroline was startled when someone had called out to her, she stopped the ringing sound by quickly placing her hand on the bell. She then calmly turned to face the girl and shyly replied "uh, um G'day.."

I wake up in a warehouse that i crashed at last night and bring my phone out to check the time. I scold myself for over sleeping and shadow-step to a locker room i was keeping my bag at. I open the bag and grab my letter from it look on the map where the school is supposed to be and concentrate and i appear from the shadow of a tree. As i enter the building i think to myself damn this is going to be one of the nieces places i have ever stayed. And then head towards the office to check in as i approach i notice two girls in the office. I stop for a moment to decide on what to do i shrug my shoulders walk in past the girls lean over the counter and say "hello anyone hear for check ins. '

Clutching the school papers in his hand Leon was walking to the main door. He took in a large breath then pushed the door open walking through. um...these people don't look that scary.. He thought. He walked up to them and says trying to sound confident "Do any of you know where were supost to um..check in? Or are you all as comfused as I am?"

Willow continued to smile, trying to appear calm, collective, and not at all socially challenged. "I'm Willow. Are you new here?" she asked the girl, trying her best not to run away. When the boy walked up, she shook her head. "I don't really know... Maybe there's a teacher around who could tell us.."

@Wanda Maxy @Undead

Caroline cleared her throat and smiled slightly as she replied "I'm Caroline and yeah". As two other people walked into the room it started to feel a little crowded, Caroline picked up her luggage and held them close to her as she backed into the corner between the desk and the wall.

Leon nodded "if you say so.."He said quietly. It's your first impresion....and you act rude ....sorta...well done you! He thought to himself. He started messing with his sleves and looking at the people round him

Getting annoyed that no administrator was coming to aid me or the others i throw my hands up into the air in a defeated manner. And turn around and when i do i accidentally bump into a kid i didn't know was behind me. I bring my head up to meet his eyes and say "come on watch where your going." I then walk over to the corner by the door and lean against one of the walls.

(Sorry for the late response i have been busy the last couple of days.)

He turned and looked at the boy and looked at him slightly annoyed then looked back in to space. hm...well he seems 'nice' ... but he looks cool.... He though to himself "how about we split up? Two people stay hear and wait , and the other two can go look for a techer but if we can find one...well were in trouble... What do you guys think?" he said as he didn't ant to stay hear forever

Willow began feeling nervous, with all the people around, and felt herself beginning to freak out. No no no no!! she though, but it happened anyway: She turned into a cat. For some reason, whenever she got really nervous, she turned into a cat. Go figure. Some people were double jointed. Some people threw up when they ate too fast. When Willow got too nervous she turned into a cat. Boom.

Gracie tiredly checked through her application forms as her mother drove her up to the gates of the school. Most people found the idea of that completely humiliating, but she didn't mind. I mean who doesn't have a mother? "Thanks mum." She smiled at the woman sitting next to her in the car. "I'll write to you!" With that, she got out of the car, going to the trunk and opening it. She only had two suitcases, filled with all the clothes she had and her essentials. Along with a few jars of herbs to use in her spare time. Closing the trunk of the car, she waved one final time to her mother and began walking to reception.

Caroline was hesitant about the idea, but seeing that there is no other option she slowly nodded her head and replied "A-alright.. Um, who's going and who's.. staying?" Caroline gasped at the sight of Willow turning into a cat, but after a few seconds she smiled and giggled, remembering that she's the same cat from before.

Smiling, Gracie took a short breath and opened the door. She expected to find a receptionist orsomeone to help her at least, however, she was just faced by 3 people about her age and a....cat? "Um... hi?" She wondered if any of them knew where a guide or receptionist was.

As another person entered the office i let out a sigh and say " This is stupid where is the faculty maybe we are late or something." After wards i walk out of the office and start romeing around the halls. I figured i could find where i was going or at least find something to entertain myself with.

Gracie raised an eyebrow. "He sounded grumpy." She flicked a bit of her hair out of her eyes. "I take it there's no one here to help us then." She paused then a sudden look of realization passed her face. These people didn't know who she was. "Oh! I'm Gracie by the way!"

Leon looked at the new girl "oh, yeah hey or whatever" he said quickly then back in to space. "I'm starting to think this school in abandond, no students exept new ones, no teachers and there's a cob web up there. Are we all sure were in the right place?"

Blaze arrived to Noble high in a taxi, since she didn't wanted to stand out too much.

She then payed the taxi driver, and went through the gates with her fancy luggage, since she wasn't that excited to be here.

‘Why didn't my parents get me a private tutor, since they always seem to spend their money on things I may or may not need.’ thought Blaze.

Blaze opened the main door to the school, and noticed that receptionist wasn't there.

‘Yep, I am definitely going to find the dorms on my own.’ thought Blaze, as she walked pass the other students, since she isn't going to wait for the receptionist to get here.

Caroline folded up her acceptance note and school notebook into her pocket and gripped tightly onto her luggage as she tiptoed passed everyone else, including Willow the cat, as they continued to talked about the confusing situation everyone's stuck in. She crept passed the desk and into a hall way to look for a teacher or any kind of grownup to help her and the others.

"Hmmm... It's possible! How long have you guys been waiting here?" Gracie asked, still remarkably cheerful despite the confusing situation that they were in. Internally, she felt anxiety building up, wondering whether or not she was in the right place. She stuffed the nervousness down.

[media]

[/media]
Caroline Peeked her head around one corner seeing no one there, she then crept around and walked down a hallways full of doors, she jiggled the first door handle on her left and it was locked. She pouted as she went tot the next door, which was also locked "poo.." she said quietly in disappointment as she walked over to the next door and the next, until she came up to one that was unlocked. no one was there though, Caroline sighed as she looked down at her bare feet and then noticed a green leaf at the side of the door frame which was attached to a potted plant. She crouched down and asked "excuse me, but have you seen a teacher anywhere?" she could hear the small voice of the plant as if it was whispering in her ear. "ah, I see." she said having a convocation with it. Then there was a distant crashing sound coming from another room.
Caroline gasped as she grabbed the potted plant and quickly hugged it in reaction to the loud sound.

"what is this place? some kind of Ghost school?" she said as she got up and looked outside the room.

She looked back down at the plant in her arms and said to it "No, I don't want to 'go check it out'."

She tightened her mouth as some people would call a cat's bum face as she stared down at the plant.

she let out a sigh and as she tightly gripped onto her luggage she said "alright, but if I'm going I'm taking you with me." she hid her face behind the plants leaves as she crept out of the room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back