• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Noble High

As the girl pulled away I took this opportunity to pull the dagger out of my leg and toss it out of the fighting area as I heard Yuki giving us advice. I could feel that my power has greatly diminished and I need to finish this quickly. So while the girl is reading herself for a attack I act like I am going to punch her in the face but right before impact I would leg sweep her instead and then with the little bit of light energy I can pull together I put it into this impact and try and slam my arm into her as she falls

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaitkyn heard Yuki and saw the other dagger being out of game. So now there are only one dagger, her not very sharp human claws and her teeth. Then she saw Caseys hand coming towards her. Kaitlyn started turning around but Caseys leg hit her before anything. She started falling back. As she fell Kaitlyn saw the arms coming towards her. She reached her arm and grapped one of the boys hand. Bringed it dowards Kaitlyns mouth and bited it. As hard as she could Kaitlyn bited Caseys hand.

With so much of my energy now gone and her avoiding my arm smash by stepping away and then biting my hand which hurt like hell. I fall back on my ass and lift my arm that she has bitten into and say "damn for a short stack you got some skills." I then look over to Yumi and say "I give u...." I fall flat on the ground past out.

Yuki walks over to casey and moves him out of the battle field and sets his head in her lap " you have many things to learn from your new abilities little brat " she then started to heal casey with her god's light his wounds closed and he started to get his energy back

While still past out in Yuki's lap I say in my sleep "please mom come back I don't want to be alone please." And a single tear goes down my cheek.

When Casey pulled his hand off Kaitlyn fell on her butt. Then she smiled slightly.

"I have biten many mices heads off, I know how to fight," Kaitlyn said while Yuki took Casey with her.

"Is everything okay with him?" she asked.

Yuki wiped his tear off and kissed his head" he will be fine after all he is a good boy and the blades only drain energy but I heald him already " she smiles at Kaitlyn " you did a amazing job both of you two I couldn't be prod error of all of you " she smiled and touched Casey in the heart " wake up already sweetie

As I open my eyes I see that I am in Yuki's lap I sigh and say "I just had to pass out like a idiot. Thanks for the heal Yuki." I get up and turn my head to the kid and say "good fight kid sorry for underestimating you." I then head over to where Caroline is sitting and lay on the ground next to her and say "well at least one of us won."

@Wanda Maxy

Kaitlyn watched how Yuki woke up.

"Thanks for good fight," she said and sweaped the last trops of blood away from her nose. After that she started slowly walking away from the batlefield. Where everyone else was. Kaitlyn went to the back row. She didnt know anyone but two teachers from here, and the Casey boy but she tought he probably didnt want to sit with little girl who beat him.

tsukiyo went and sat next to kaitlyn and smiled " youokay want a hug and maybe someone to treat your wounds" said tsukiyo

"Im fine, it was just my first fight with someone older. I have only fighted younger kids and killed mice. That was whole new thing," Kaitlyn smiled to the teacher who firstly helped her.

tsukiyo smiled and with his power of sun flames he healed kaitlyn and he stood up " you will learn and love the others like family so go and talk to them okay"

"To him? He prabably hates me now!" Kaitlyn was surprised. Then she took a look towards Casey and the other girl who fighted before Kaitlyn.

Caroline looked down at Casey lying down next to her "You did very well" she said warmly smiling as she rested her head on her knee caps staring at Casey. A thought came to Caroline, she grabbed her Bag and said to Casey "lift your head a bit". She slid her bag underneath his head and brushed his hair out of his eyes. "take your time to restore your energy" she said going back into the sitting position she was in before.

@DeathRising

"Alright I will ." I say as I rest their with my head on the bag even thoe most of my power was restored I was still tired. I got a small smile on my face and looked at Caroline.

Kaitlyn walked towards Casey and Caroline. Behind Caroline she stopped.

"Is he okay? Did I kill him?" Kaitlyn asked.

Caroline looked behind herself to see the girl that fought Casey. she smiled and said with a giggle "No, He's not dead, He's Just tired" She then yawned and said "So am I... ah, Now I won't be able to stop yawning!" Caroline fell back against the ground and pouted as she closed her eyes. And a few seconds later she yawned again.

Kaitlyn smiled and tilted her head.

"It was kind of unfair. I had weapons but he didnt. He got hurt lot more! I just got bloody nose and little headache," she said and put her hands into her back pockets. There was something soft. Kaitlyn pulled it out. It was a mouse. It smelled awful.

"Eww, I keep finding these from my pockets."

yuki went and saw all of the kids " it was fair kaitlyn after all these brats have enough power to harm hundreds of people and your a human so its fair " she said as she petted her head " she then looked at casey and caroline " hey don't sleep here you'll catch a cold and your class is still in sesion

"Ah come on we both just had tiring fights. Beside she hasn't called for the next fight." I say as I get up and stretch and say "but if you don't want us to relax hear fine. I don't want another detion because I just sereved my last one and it sucks."

Yuki smiled and looked at the casey" yea your tired but it's disreputable to ignore other people's fight aswell it's like saying their not worth your time young man " she then patted his head" and your lucky I made Kaitlyn your detention I was going to do it myself but I felt like it was to much so yea don't break my rules okay" she said smiling

(I think I missunderstood the one sentence. "I made Kaitlyn your detention I was going to do it by myself" I didnt quite completely understand that.)

( it's her saying that she made it easier for him because yuki was going to punish him but instead she made your character his punishment but in all honesty it's not a proper sentence )

Yuki looked at yumi " whenevershe decides after all tsukiyo is evaluating everyone's current level of strength and fighting abilities and also your mental strength on stress within yumi class"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back