• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Noble High

Caroline smiled and said "Its alright, You fought very well" Caroline got up off the ground and dusted her dress off. "ah, your attacks were strong though, I feel that I'm going to get bruises..." she whinged as she rubbed the back of her neck, She let out a small yawn and walked towards Casey as she rubbed her left eye.

tsukiyo walked up to both the girls and smiled " you both did great you need to control your abilities abit more but with enough training i belive that you two will be amazing especialy protecting the people around you " he said smiling a gentle smile at both the girls he then looked at blaze " oh blaze today your lose was because you stoped beliving in yourself and let the strom flames vanish the beauty of the Dying will flames is that their not like normal flames they can only be put out if you give up on them so tomorrow your going to be learning how to control your flames and you caroline your weakness is you use to much energy in big moves or special moves " he said smiling " so aswell tomorrow you will learn how to control your powers and maybe awaken the hidden power of the ring i gave you okay " he said two the both of them smiling a gentel smile

In the far far end of the school grounds in the top of the mountain was the young boy but next to him was a women with dark wings and the young boy said " tch that fight was so boring i could have killed them at least 100 times each of them that stupid teacher is just making them all soft don't you think so lily" said Misogi

"Wait. You gave Caroline the forest ring, Sensie?" said Blaze, since she didn't know about that. She then looked at Caroline, since Blaze finally noticed her wearing that ring on her hand. "Does she really need to wear that ring, Sensie, since plants already listen to Caroline, and she ended up making the rain and the tornado appear out of nowhere." said Blaze. "Also don't ever use that tornado again, Caroline, since you were about to suffocate me with it."

@Wanda Maxy @kenchin

Tsukiyo smiled and luaghed " she doesn't even know how to fully use it yet because it hasn't even awaken her full power you see if she learns how to use it properly just with the leave's in the tree's she can make them as sharp as samuria swords and as fast as bullets so yea i still need to teach her how to use it and i need to teach you how to control your flames silly girl " he said petting her head gently" but when its my class but it's miss yumi's class right now

"Wait what!? So you are saying that if Caroline was able to awaken her forest ring's power. She can make them as sharp as a samurai's sword, and as fast as a bullet...Caroline could have accidentally use that in our battle!" said Blaze, since if Caroline would have used that forest ring's power, Blaze would have been seriously hurt by it.

@kenchin

Kaitlyn stopped panicking around and calmed down. Only way to get away from this form is to concentrate. She focused on her human form and in some time she was back to normal.

When she stood up Kaitlyn was wet it wasnt really enjoyable. The she watched back to field and saw that the batle was over. She felt kind of dissapointed for not seeing the end of fight.

"Is this class now over?" Kaitlyn asked loudly.

Yuki smiled while fallowing Kaitlyn nope you still Ned a few more hours okay come on class is in session "picking her up again and going to the class

tsukiyo smiled at blaze haha if you know how to use your flames you could have made a flame spear of storm flames and even arrows he said smiling

Blaze's face ended up being excited, when Tsukiyo ended up saying that she would have been able to make a flame spear from her storm flames. "REALLY?! You need to teach me how to do that in your class, Sensie, and Yumi, can you please give me my spear back?" said Blaze, since she saw Yumi holding on to her spear.

@kenchin @ForgottenSky9272

tsukiyo smiled and patted her head " if you want come to my room with everyone and I'll teach you how to use all of your full power

Yuki smiled I teach little brats how to use the art of weaponery and how to defend against it Kaitlyn " she said smiling at the site of the girl wanting to learn from tsukiyo " why want to learn a little

Yumi inspected the spear with a slight smile, "This?.....I don't know.. should I? You already gave it to me...so...." she said with a jokingly smile. "You'll continue the fight without it." she said giving her a thumbs up while tilting her head. Yumi.....again...... reached to fix her hat. It was like a habit of hers even when it wasn't falling off. She continued playing with the sword as she gestured for them to continue the fight, "You should be paying attention when your in a fight, sweetie."

@Blackrose7 + Others in room)

(Sorry for late response.)

"I didn't give you my spear, Yumi, since I was going to get my spear after the battle was over." said Blaze. "So can I have my spear back please, since I need it for Yuki's class."

Blaze also likes that spear a lot, since she likes to use it as a royal staff in her kingdom. She then looked at Yuki, since she ended up saying something to her. "Who said that I was wanted to learn a little, since I want to learn more, and ok Sensie." said Blaze.

@kenchin @ForgottenSky9272

Yumi looked at her, "Didn't you hear me???" she said with a confused look. "Don't you listen to your teachers? Plus, your in the middle of a fight, you should stop the chitter chatter.. Don't worry I'll be giving your spear back after the fight." You could tell she wasn't going to give the spear back. Although Yumi was laid back and cool, she wouldn't want the girl talking back; though she maintained the smile on her face, balancing the spear on her finger.

@Blackrose7 + Others in room)

Caroline rubbed the back of her neck and mumbled "eh, trying to put words into my mouth... its only day two and they're being so forceful..." she walked towards Casey. she sat on the ground next to him and yelled out to Miss Yumi "The fight is already over Miss!"

Yumi wasn't paying attention, she was a bit embarrassed, she didn't want the students to think they bored her.....though they did.. "Next pair, Casey and Kaitlyn." She threw the spear to Blaze.

( Oh god, I missed like a whole page xD sorry 'bout that. Winged it though.... kinda :) )

Last edited by a moderator:
kenchin said:
tsukiyo walked up to both the girls and smiled " you both did great you need to control your abilities abit more but with enough training i belive that you two will be amazing especialy protecting the people around you " he said smiling a gentle smile at both the girls he then looked at blaze " oh blaze today your lose was because you stoped beliving in yourself and let the strom flames vanish the beauty of the Dying will flames is that their not like normal flames they can only be put out if you give up on them so tomorrow your going to be learning how to control your flames and you caroline your weakness is you use to much energy in big moves or special moves " he said smiling " so aswell tomorrow you will learn how to control your powers and maybe awaken the hidden power of the ring i gave you okay " he said two the both of them smiling a gentel smile
In the far far end of the school grounds in the top of the mountain was the young boy but next to him was a women with dark wings and the young boy said " tch that fight was so boring i could have killed them at least 100 times each of them that stupid teacher is just making them all soft don't you think so lily" said Misogi
Malkavian simply watched from his chair the battle that unfolded between the phoenix, and the fay girl. It was minor of course even still the fay girl proved to be a good fighter one who thought with their mind not simply with brawn. However his facial expression grew serious, and while not moving his head Malkavians crimson eyes locked on to two Dark beings in the distance. While he did not naturally pay no mind to lesser demons, and other dark creatures these two caught his attention. A old hunger he had not felt in a long time began to stir. A old sensation he had not enjoyed in so long. The joy of consuming the souls of a powerful being something most demons like him tended to do a lot. He kept a eye on them however his gaze returned to the group of teachers and students before him.

Misogi smiled " oh their is a one kid that noticed us lily you think should i leave him to you or should i take care of him myself after all it's as simple as one two three " hahaha " his smile was lifeles no soul in him at all he just wanted to kill them all away " but maybe next time when the time is right " he said smiling and disapearing

yuki smiled " i was talking to kaitlyn and your learning alot got it and no crying that you want a break little missy got it " she said to blaze

Blaze just faceplamed herself, when Yumi didn't notice that the battle was already over. "Yeah. The battle is already over, Yumi, and thank you for returning my spear." said Blaze, as she catched her spear, since Yumi just threw it.

She then looked Yuki, since she didn't know that she was talking to Kaitlyn, right now.
"...Oh sorry." said Blaze.

@Wanda Maxy @kenchin

yuki smiled "naw its fine it happens now lets watch the next fight it'll be intresting right you two" saying that to casey and kaitlyn

Kaitlyn was surprised when she heard her name, just second after that she got scared. Kaitlyn doesnt like performing and she didnt even know who was the Casey. "Who is Casey?" she asked and started finding someone who looked like going to battlefield.

After seeing the last fight Kaitlyn was little scared. She didnt have powers like that!

Casey

As Caroline walked over and sat beside me I look down at her and say "that was a amazing fight and you where great. I knew you where going to win." I then hear my name called to fight Kaitlyn I then say with a devilish grin "Well looks like my turn." I start to walk to the middle of the field and think to myself who is this Kaitlyn person I haven't met her yet. As I get to the middle I stop to see who approaches.

Lily

I take my lollipop out of my mouth and say "the fight would have been better if they suffered a little more and maybe a little blood" Then as Misogi said someone has noticed us and he vanishes. I try and since who it is and I see its a demon. I then reply with "Fine we can wait till next time to have some fun." I then take off to head back but before I do I look right at Casey and whisper to myself "next time my brother we will have fun like old times." I then proceed to leave at top speed.

(sorry for late reply I couldn't get on last night.)

Kaitlyn saw couple years older boy walking to the field. She took a deep breathe and walked to field. Kaitlyn didnt know what powers the boy Casey had.

(Its 3.25 PM here. Im from Europe, so mostly when everybody roleplays its around 2-5 am. Thats why Im not very active at that time)

As the young girl walked up I let a sigh out and turn and look at Yumi and say "do I really have to take a little kid on thats not cool."

@ForgottenSky9272

Last edited by a moderator:
One second Kaitlyn had a tought to run away. Away from here to the roof. But then she bite her tongue and continued staring at the boy.

"Who do you think you are?" she asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back