• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Noble High

"I don't want to talk about it." said Blaze, since that nightmare send a shiver down her spine. 'That nightmare just freaks me out badly.' thought Blaze.

@kenchin

Last edited by a moderator:
tsukiyo smiled " ahh sorry about that " he said smiling all nervously and he then triped on air and landed in his face " hahaha i am tsukiyo nice to meet you but you can call me tsuki " he said getting up and he was all embarresed " the cafetiria is this way and their are other teachers but i am the head teacher the next one is my step sister yuki then zen no vampire i think then we have the dragon of nature or mother nature as i say hahaha and thats about it

yuki looked at blaze and smiled " well ill treat you to lunch anyway's i bet that idoit tsukiyo will be here anyone moment so we should eat all toghter what do you say "

When he fell over on nothing, Yumi was going to ask if he was alright. But, he gave her no time at all, and continued to introduce himself. Yumi could tell he was slightly nervous, considering him laughing every few seconds and tripping over thin air. "Well....Tsuki....As you know, my name is Yumi Tachibana. It'll be a pleasure to be working with you." she said with a smile not used to being so formal. When they has made it to the cafeteria, Yumi noticed the teacher, who was also Tsukiyo's sister, was there with another student. She gave a slight wave trying to be polite.

@kenchin @Blackrose7

tsukiyo smiled at her with a warm and gentel smile " ahh their they are lets get some food and sit with them " he said smiling at yumi

yuki noticed something different from tsukiyo he was not paying attention to his sorrounding like a hawk like he usally would " tch i got a strong rival again " yuki said to blaze " tch i just hope she dosen't use a spear or illusion's thats a big disatvange i get with her "

"Um...sure, and are you going to punish me for sleeping until noon, since I deserve to punish for doing that." said Blaze, since it wouldn't be right if she didn't get punish by a teacher, because it's kind of her fault for sleeping in from a nightmare. "I do use a spear btw, but...my skills with it is um laughable." said Blaze.

@kenchin

yuki looked at blaze " naw since you remind me of me but i ain't no princess if it was up to me i would sleep all day" she looked at blaze " yup just like me listen here kid don't fall for idoits with kind and gentel heart and claming and charming personality"

Yumi noticed Yuki giving her a look, "Well, um okay.." Yumi said to Tsukiyo as she went to get a lunch. All she got was an apple, thinking it was enough. Yumi threw the apple halfway in the air and caught it as they walked over to the two girls. She smiles sweetly, "Hey there," Yumi looked at Blaze, "Isn't she a student?"

@kenchin @Blackrose7

yuki smiled at her with a grin " yea she is but she was late for my class so she gets to have after hours extra credit if she wants to pass " she looked at her smile " so whats your name i am yuki sawada and you can meet blaze"

"Nice to meet you Yuki...Blaze.. I'm Yumi Tachibana. Hopefully you won't be late for any of my classes," she said to Blaze with a jokingly smile. "Um, so I guess we're all eating together?... You guys can pick a table or somethin'.." The formality of the way she spoke was slowly slipping away.

@kenchin @Blackrose7

tsukiyo looked at girls and he smiled and he then saw a table and smiled " over here we can all eat here " he was caring a tray when suddenly when he was siting down their was water he sliped and all the food landed on top of him

yuki looked all emberased and she said " well i guess he found a table and now its all dirty want to sit in the table behind him " she said to yumi" so your a new teacher what is your class going to be about yumi she said intrested in her abilities

Yumi couldn't help, but laugh a slight bit. He seemed alright so she though it was fine to. She then looked at Yuki and answered, "Oh, I'm teaching combat skills and stuff like that.... But, shouldn' we go help him?" she said with another slight chuckle in her voice. Even her laugh was charming and somewhat attractive. Yumi had to walk across the cafeteria to get paper towels and such, instead of using her powers. It seemed like the girl was trying to figure it out, so she kept a low profile for now, finding it a bit fun. She put her hand out to help Tsukiyo up, and then she knelt down to clean the mess that was made.

@kenchin @Blackrose7

yuki looked at yumi " you don't need to help him that idoit " she said with a small blush " is just acting strange usally he would sense all the problems in the room and fix them and be a smoth criminal about it and make all the highschool girls mad or fall in love with him " she went talking and talking about him while helping yumi clean the mess " really tsukiyo whats wrong with you i haven't seen you act like these sense well your " she then stop half way shocked and she then looked at yumi " i wont lose to you ever " she said while looking a bit sad

tsukiyo looked at the girls while he got help getting up " thats weired i usally never make mistakes like this at all " he looked all embarseed and he then looked at himself " i should go and get changed you three have a good meal tell them what you want ill pay it when i come back okay " he said leaving all embaresed liked to go get a new pair of cloths

"Um...nice to meet you, Yumi and Yuki, and I promise that this won't happen again. Oh btw, Yuki. I did manage to hit Tsukiyo onces during a sparring match." said Blaze. "And Yumi, even though I wasn't in your class today. I do my best in your after school class, since I don't want to fall behind."

@kenchin @ForgottenSky9272

Yumi was filled with confusion, especially after Yuki said that she wouldn't lose to her...... "Uh what?" she couldn't think of anything she could've meant by it. Tsukiyo then left them alone, which probably wasn't a good idea.. Yuki seemed to be mad at her, but she shook her head and continued to clean. When they had finished with the mess, Yumi sat with the other two. She took a bite from her apple, "That's good....but you're best might not be good enough." she said to Blaze. Without letting her respond to what she just said, she asked, "So, what can you do?..." even though she would find out during her classes.

@kenchin @Blackrose7

yuki smiled " ahh that idoit is always like that what i find annoying he dosen't take you guys to seriously but i think he relizes that you need to boost in confidence after all your all still learning " she said while looking at blaze

Stella stood outside the front of the school and stared up at it. She wasn't sure if she was ready to go in. She knew she was extremely late and she didn't know what the consequences would be. Since Stella could only remember one year of her life - when she was 16 - she had never been to school before. She didn't go when she was 16 simply because she was scared. She took a deep breath and walked up to the front doors of the school and went in. The halls were pretty much bare and she suspected everyone had gone to class. She wasn't sure what she should do so she started walking down the hallways in attempt to find someone that could help her.

Malkavian took a stroll in the woods a usual thing he did around the noon hours. A clone of himself attended the classes for him so he worried not about it. In the corner of his eye he could see a faint sparkle of blue light. It was a Fay girl attending to a small nest Cardinals he believed. He made way in her direction before fading from sight. The girl felt his presence no doubt, as she quickly got up to look around her heart beat picked up. In the split second she looked back to the nest Malkavian appeared behind her. With a tap of his finger to her neck she fell unconscious Malkavian caught her in his arms. He could feel the pulse of her heart moving throughout her body. His eyes flashed a bright red before he opened his mouth to reveal his vampire teeth. With one quick bite he fed from they fey girl taking only enough to satisfy his hunger. He gently laid the girl on the ground before vanishing,a s quickly as he arrived. It had bin a while since he fed on live blood, and it was quite pleasing. He began to make his way towards the school again no dought he would need to attend at least one class today in person. After a few minutes he had arrived in the school making way through the halls in a calm slow pace to class.

tsukiyo was covered in food walking to his room when he saw malkvain and smiled at him " hey their Mal what are you doing out here well it doesn't matter I need to talk to you about something if you have the time" said tsukiyo with a smile

@Lord Anubis

kenchin said:
tsukiyo was covered in food walking to his room when he saw malkvain and smiled at him " hey their Mal what are you doing out here well it doesn't matter I need to talk to you about something if you have the time" said tsukiyo with a smile
@Lord Anubis
Malkavian turned his head in the direction of Tsukiyo. When he mentioned a hints at a more serious conversation he held up his hand" If its what i think it is the answer is no." he said calmly.

tsukiyo laughed " so the answer to you being my replacement is a no well that's a bummer and here I though you would accept "

@Lord Anubis

kenchin said:
tsukiyo laughed " so the answer to you being my replacement is a no well that's a bummer and here I though you would accept "
@Lord Anubis
Malkavian laughed" Me replace you as a teacher come now what could i possibly teach these children?" he said rather humored" Besides i doubt the many councils out there would allow me to do such a thing, not that i care but id hate to have to deal with the aftermath/Constant battles."Malkavian crossed his arms looking to Tsukiyo. He smiled" You know i have a very excellent cure to your problem you know." was all he said.

tsukiyo looked at him and smiled " I wouldn't want to be a vampire to many of them and I will live the final days happily "

kenchin said:
tsukiyo looked at him and smiled " I wouldn't want to be a vampire to many of them and I will live the final days happily "
Malkavian laughed"A vampire is not the only thing i could make you." he said calmly.

tsukiyo smiled at him " I'll do it if you become my replacement and we both know that's a no " tsukiyo smiled" I lived long enough and wouldn't it be nice of you having my soul when I die as a little trophy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back