• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic No Strings Attached: A Dystopian Soulmate AU

What faceclaim style fits the story best? (We can go with popular choice)

• Anime Art

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Realistic

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Written Description

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
In case anyone has been watching this thread and did not receive an alert for the OOC thread being posted, here’s the character sheet thread linked below:

And if anyone is newly reading this, feel free to stop by the OOC thread and say hi/join up or take a look through the CS thread! We’re not going to start the rp until another week or so to give everyone time to prepare. :3

This sounds fascinating, I'm in.
Hello there! Sorry for the late response- I’ve only now just checked this thread since I needed to refer to it to write the starter post lol. That being said, we’re still in the very early stages of this roleplay, so if the premise happened to catch your eye, you (or anyone else!) is welcome to check out the current OOC thread, where you can find the IC and Character threads posted, as well as current discussion for the lore and logistics of the story. If it’s still something you are interested in, feel free to chat with us there, or submit a character right into the characters tab and I’ll try to get back to you with any feedback!

Hello there! Sorry for the late response- I’ve only now just checked this thread since I needed to refer to it to write the starter post lol. That being said, we’re still in the very early stages of this roleplay, so if the premise happened to catch your eye, you (or anyone else!) is welcome to check out the current OOC thread, where you can find the IC and Character threads posted, as well as current discussion for the lore and logistics of the story. If it’s still something you are interested in, feel free to chat with us there, or submit a character right into the characters tab and I’ll try to get back to you with any feedback!

Cool! I’ll be dropping a chara sheet today

Users who are viewing this thread

Back