• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

OfTheNights

Hello! I go by Night and I am 23 years old. I've been deeply craving writing some oc x canon romance stuff, so this post is for that specifically. Before I get into the fandoms, some stuff I thought to list.

-As stated above I am in my 20's and for my own comfort I request that anyone looking to write with me also be above 18. I don't feel comfortable interacting with minors.
-The character I want to write on happens to be into women, so I'll be asking for female characters.
-While I am specifically asking for romance, we obviously can discuss having a plot outside of the romance, as just pure romance by itself could get stale quickly!
-I will always write at LEAST a single paragraph, but more often than not it will be up to three paragraphs.
-I can go into dark topics from time to time so if you have any triggers please let me know.
-I'll also update this thread as get cravings for new fandoms and will bump each time I do.

Now onto the fun stuff, below you will find the fandoms I am looking for to throw my oc into! I have listed my preferred love interests for each. As for who I'm willing to play, I'm willing to try out almost anyone. Although it's likely worth mentioning I struggle a liiiittle bit when writing villains in romantic settings, still I am willing to try anyone. And am willing to do any type of relationship for your end!

RWBY:
Looking for: Any members of team RWBY or any of the girls in that sort of age range.

FAIRY TAIL:

Looking for: Honestly, not picky. Pretty much any of the girls within the Fairy Tail guild.

TORADORA:

Looking for: Ami, Minori, and Taiga

DRAGON BALL (Can do original DB, DBZ, Super, or even GT if needed.):

Looking for: Bulma, Launch, Caulifla, Android 18, Chi-Chi, Videl, Kale, Erasa, and Mai

MARVEL (Mainly comics, any games or shows will be listed below this. Will not do MCU however):

Looking for: Honestly, I'm not picky here, pretty much any adult woman who isn't evil. If you want a good starting point though, the oc in question is a spider hero, so maybe one of the Spider-Girl's? I also like X-Men, so any of them will do.

Insomniac Spider-Man:

Looking for: Silver Sable, Mary Jane, or Black Cat

X-Men Evolution:

Looking for: Kitty Pryde or Rogue

Spectacular Spider-Man:

Looking for: Gwen Stacy, Mary Jane, or Liz Allen

Wolverine and the X-Men:

Looking for: Pretty much any female character from this show, but if I have to list anyone, maybe Wanda or Rouge

Iron Man Armored Adventures:

Looking for: Pepper Potts

DC (Once again, mainly comics but will list shows and games below. No interest in the DCEU or other live action adaptations.):

Looking for: Similar to Marvel, any adult woman. But I really like Supergirl if you want somewhere to start, again, not picky.

DCAU:

Looking for: There's a lot here, Supergirl and Barbara Gordon get top billing, but I'm down for anyone.

Batman Beyond (Putting this away from the rest of the DCAU because the setting is so different):

Looking for: Melanie Walker, or Aquagirl

Young Justice (Note, I feel the show has kinda gone off the rails and would prefer we do our own thing if set post season 2!):

Looking for: Show's cast is massive, so there's too many to list. But a good starting point would be Miss Martian, Barbara Gordon, Cassandra Cain, Stephanie Brown, or Zatanna

Teen Titans ('03 show):

Looking for: Starfire, Blackfire, Kitten, Jinx, Terra

BLEACH:

Looking for: Rukia, Orihime, Riruka, Rangiku, Lisa

NARUTO (Can write both original and Shippuden):

Looking for: Ino, Sakura, Tenten, Temari

MY HERO ACADEMIA:

Looking for: Really any of the female students!

FIRE EMBLEM (Awakening, Fates, and Three Houses):

Looking for: Lucina, Lissa, Maribelle, Cordelia, Olivia, Cherche, Tiki, Severa, Felicia, Hinoka, Kagero, Oboro, Hana, Rinkah, Selena, Sophie, Mitama, Selkie, Caeldori, Ophelia, Edelgard, Dorothea, Petra, Mercedes, Ingrid, Hilda

PERSONA (Both four and five):

Looking for: Chie, Yukiko, Rise, Makoto, Haru, and Futaba

KINGDOM HEARTS:

Looking for: Namine, Xion, Kairi

HAIKYUU (Again, character is only interested in women so you can guess which 2 characters I want):

Looking for: Yachi, and Kiyoko

ELDER SCROLLS:

Looking for: Serana and Aela

YU-GI-OH (Up to 5Ds):

Looking for: Tea, Ishizu, Serenity, Akiza

STREET FIGHTER

Looking for: Sakura or Karin

INVINCIBLE:

Looking for: Atom Eve

ARCANE:

Looking for: Vi

CHAINSAW MAN:

Looking for: Asa and Yoru

Looking for: Ty Lee or Toph

KILL LA KILL

Looking for: Ryuko Matoi

If any of these interest you, just feel free to message me!

Last edited:
Which dc and marvel series if you dont mind me asking?

Well specifically Spider-Man stuff and Green Lantern stuff specifically however I am more than open to interacting with the wider marvel and DC universes!
Btas: batman animated series
Spiderman the animated series
Ultimate spiderman
Spiderman unlimited
Basically old to newest version of spiderman

Naruto peaks my interest here but I'm so behind on the series I wouldn't even know where to start.

Same with Bleach.

i can do my hero with you if you're interested!

I am down to double on Arcane since I am craving it. But I can also settle for Chainsaw Man, Kingdom Hearts or Avatar.

Hello! I go by Night and I am 23 years old. I've been deeply craving writing some oc x canon romance stuff, so this post is for that specifically. Before I get into the fandoms, some stuff I thought to list.

-As stated above I am in my 20's and for my own comfort I request that anyone looking to write with me also be above 18. I don't feel comfortable interacting with minors.
-The character I want to write on happens to be into women, so I'll be asking for female characters.
-While I am specifically asking for romance, we obviously can discuss having a plot outside of the romance, as just pure romance by itself could get stale quickly!
-I will always write at LEAST a single paragraph, but more often than not it will be up to three paragraphs.
-I can go into dark topics from time to time so if you have any triggers please let me know.
-I'll also update this thread as get cravings for new fandoms and will bump each time I do.

Now onto the fun stuff, below you will find the fandoms I am looking for to throw my oc into! I have listed my preferred love interests for each. As for who I'm willing to play, I'm willing to try out almost anyone. Although it's likely worth mentioning I struggle a liiiittle bit when writing villains in romantic settings, still I am willing to try anyone. And am willing to do any type of relationship for your end!

RWBY:
Looking for: Any members of team RWBY or any of the girls in that sort of age range.

FAIRY TAIL:

Looking for: Honestly, not picky. Pretty much any of the girls within the Fairy Tail guild.

TORADORA:

Looking for: Ami, Minori, and Taiga

DRAGON BALL (Can do original DB, DBZ, Super, or even GT if needed.):

Looking for: Bulma, Launch, Caulifla, Android 18, Chi-Chi, Videl, Kale, Erasa, and Mai

MARVEL (Mainly comics, any games or shows will be listed below this. Will not do MCU however):

Looking for: Honestly, I'm not picky here, pretty much any adult woman who isn't evil. If you want a good starting point though, the oc in question is a spider hero, so maybe one of the Spider-Girl's? I also like X-Men, so any of them will do.

Insomniac Spider-Man:

Looking for: Silver Sable, Mary Jane, or Black Cat

X-Men Evolution:

Looking for: Kitty Pryde or Rogue

Spectacular Spider-Man:

Looking for: Gwen Stacy, Mary Jane, or Liz Allen

Wolverine and the X-Men:

Looking for: Pretty much any female character from this show, but if I have to list anyone, maybe Wanda or Rouge

Iron Man Armored Adventures:

Looking for: Pepper Potts

DC (Once again, mainly comics but will list shows and games below. No interest in the DCEU or other live action adaptations.):

Looking for: Similar to Marvel, any adult woman. But I really like Supergirl if you want somewhere to start, again, not picky.

DCAU:

Looking for: There's a lot here, Supergirl and Barbara Gordon get top billing, but I'm down for anyone.

Batman Beyond (Putting this away from the rest of the DCAU because the setting is so different):

Looking for: Melanie Walker, or Aquagirl

Young Justice (Note, I feel the show has kinda gone off the rails and would prefer we do our own thing if set post season 2!):

Looking for: Show's cast is massive, so there's too many to list. But a good starting point would be Miss Martian, Barbara Gordon, Cassandra Cain, Stephanie Brown, or Zatanna

Teen Titans ('03 show):

Looking for: Starfire, Blackfire, Kitten, Jinx, Terra

BLEACH:

Looking for: Rukia, Orihime, Riruka, Rangiku, Lisa

NARUTO (Can write both original and Shippuden):

Looking for: Ino, Sakura, Tenten, Temari

MY HERO ACADEMIA:

Looking for: Really any of the female students!

FIRE EMBLEM (Awakening, Fates, and Three Houses):

Looking for: Lucina, Lissa, Maribelle, Cordelia, Olivia, Cherche, Tiki, Severa, Felicia, Hinoka, Kagero, Oboro, Hana, Rinkah, Selena, Sophie, Mitama, Selkie, Caeldori, Ophelia, Edelgard, Dorothea, Petra, Mercedes, Ingrid, Hilda

PERSONA (Both four and five):

Looking for: Chie, Yukiko, Rise, Makoto, Haru, and Futaba

KINGDOM HEARTS:

Looking for: Namine, Xion, Kairi

HAIKYUU (Again, character is only interested in women so you can guess which 2 characters I want):

Looking for: Yachi, and Kiyoko

ELDER SCROLLS:

Looking for: Serana and Aela

YU-GI-OH (Up to 5Ds):

Looking for: Tea, Ishizu, Serenity, Akiza

STREET FIGHTER

Looking for: Sakura or Karin

INVINCIBLE:

Looking for: Atom Eve

ARCANE:

Looking for: Vi

CHAINSAW MAN:

Looking for: Asa and Yoru

Looking for: Ty Lee or Toph

If any of these interest you, just feel free to message me!
are you looking to double? I didn't see anything about that in the rules

Hey! I'd be down to double on bnha and rwby. I was just thinking about writing something rwby related this morning, so this was a lucky find lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back