• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

majokko

Lurker
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Kay so, I’m back on my Dragon Ball shit which means I'm experiencing awful Truten brainrot. I just love these two so much. I'm looking for someone to play Goten.

I also really love the idea of Saiyans having just a bit more alien-ness to them. Sharper teeth, heightened senses, stronger bones, thicker skin, etc etc. So, I’d love to do a Truten roleplay where Trunks and Goten, who are not yet together but are clearly mutually pining after one another.

For this, I'd like to play Trunks. The gist of this AU is that they're both about 21/22.

Trunks asks Goten to meet up so that they can spar.

I play Trunks.

Please DM me if you're interested.

Thank you, and have a nice day/night!

Trunks thinks he might be going through some type of quarter life crisis.

Sure, he can admit that he has a bit of a short fuse, it runs in the family after all, but everything has been pissing him off lately. His parents, the weather, his job at Capsule Corp and the prying eyes that came with it. His new assistant couldn't even make a decent cup of coffee.

It was enough to have him craving a sparring round with Goten.

But, it was his little sister Bra, throwing a temper tantrum to his father that finally broke him. It wasn't even about anything significant— something about him not taking her somewhere he'd apparently promised— yet when she started wailing, Trunks nearly put his head through a wall.

He'd yelled. Loudly. Loud enough that Bra immediately stopped her crying, if only for a moment. She resumed crying seconds later, this time in an attempt to sic the Wrath of Vegeta onto him. A slimy tactic, but a useful one.

Trunks felt like if he didn't do something, anything, he was going to explode. So he took off. Whatever this was, he just needed to deal with it. And the only thing he hadn't tried was old faithful. Training with Goten.

He'd shot Goten a text, to meet him at their normal spot. It was a grassy cliff, overlooking the rest of the forest on the outskirts of the city. It'd been there secret hideout since they were kids, when they'd stumbled across it on a rebellious night of "running away". Trunks had set up a capsule cabin for them and even though they went home the next morning, they still regularly came here to spar or hang out. A home away from home.

The sun was low in the sky when Trunks finally landed, their hangout area looking the same as it always did and that still didn't calm his nerves. It was only when he saw Goten come into view that he began to cool down.

It was something he tried to keep in the back of his mind, his long time crush on his best friend. Yet, little moments like this had him spiraling. How could he ignore the almost euphoric calm that washed over him by only looking at the other? How could he ignore the warmth rising to his cheeks when he noticed that Goten was waving at him with that dorky smile plastered over his features?

And then, his brief tranquility was replaced by something else.

They'd sparred plenty of times throughout their whole life, this would be no different.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back