• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

VenomIvy001

A Casual Laidback Roleplayer
“What if the town of Halloween from Nightmare before Christmas eventually is the ancient town that gradually becomes Halloweentown?”

Looking for partners who have seen both HalloweenTown and Nightmare Before Christmas.

I had a fun idea and would like to rp it possible.I mostly play females and would appreciate if my partner were male. I can play male side characters but my main will always be female.

Please be willing to also talk and come up with the plot in more detail but I have this so far.

‘A human from our universe accidentally stumbled into the unknown universe that is Halloween Town now.Similar to our universe but filled with magic and creepy creatures the human panicked and rushed around accidentally bumping into the legendary Pumpkin Kings Daughter.She helps the human calm down and gradually shows him around but is a bit wary since humans have never accidentally stumbled across the veil before so she offers to help the human find a way home.But through out their adventures the two become best friends and the human offers an insane idea to the Pumpkin Princess.’

Also I don’t mind doubling if you have a supernatural character or creature you would want to have as a romantic interest. I have tons of characters to choose from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back