• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Next Freedom Fighters: Heroes Of Tomorrow (OOC)

I hope so. Maybe people are just busy with real life matters such as work, college, high school or whatever it is that has higher priorities outside of the internet.

I’m so sorry but I think I may want to drop out of this rp 😣 I really had a fun time with y’all and I wish all of you the best of luck!

SuperPurple SuperPurple SheepKing SheepKing salti salti Redfork2000 Redfork2000

I'm waiting on you guys to make your next posts in the RP.
Oh, I'm really sorry about this. I waited so long I literally forgot this roleplay was still going. I'm really sorry honestly, but over time my interest has been fading with the long waits, so I think I might have to drop out of this RP too. I sincerely apologize for this, but it was fun while it lasted. Have fun!

Oh, I'm really sorry about this. I waited so long I literally forgot this roleplay was still going. I'm really sorry honestly, but over time my interest has been fading with the long waits, so I think I might have to drop out of this RP too. I sincerely apologize for this, but it was fun while it lasted. Have fun!
I see. It's sad to see you go, but I respect your decision to leave the RP. I wish you good luck in future roleplaying endeavors.

Guys, I have to be honest about this: I don't think I wanna continue this RP any longer if people are taking so long to get around to writing their next posts in the RP and even dropping out of the RP as a result of the long waiting periods between each post. It's really a shame, because I really wanted to continue this RP, but the lack of responsiveness from those involved in the RP has really sucked the fun out of this whole thing. So I'm really sorry to say this, but the RP is hereby cancelled. Again, I'm sorry about this, but the lack of responsiveness has left me with no other choice.

Guys, I have to be honest about this: I don't think I wanna continue this RP any longer if people are taking so long to get around to writing their next posts in the RP and even dropping out of the RP as a result of the long waiting periods between each post. It's really a shame, because I really wanted to continue this RP, but the lack of responsiveness from those involved in the RP has really sucked the fun out of this whole thing. So I'm really sorry to say this, but the RP is hereby cancelled. Again, I'm sorry about this, but the lack of responsiveness has left me with no other choice.

What a shame, the curse rears it’s ugly head once again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back