• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Next Freedom Fighters: Heroes Of Tomorrow (OOC)

SheepKing SheepKing

I hope I can see your finished doodle for Joules, I plan to use it as a reference for the artist that did Crystal
Fhskfjd currently I’m in the middle of finals so it might be a lil bit before I can get back to her (and also a bit b4 I can get back to the rp depending on when it next updates. Dw I’ll be back after the 17th!) . Though the final doodle will probs be basically the same as the last one I posted just with somewhat cleaner lineart so it probs won’t have any major changes to it unless you want anything added or changed 👍

Fhskfjd currently I’m in the middle of finals so it might be a lil bit before I can get back to her (and also a bit b4 I can get back to the rp depending on when it next updates. Dw I’ll be back after the 17th!) . Though the final doodle will probs be basically the same as the last one I posted just with somewhat cleaner lineart so it probs won’t have any major changes to it unless you want anything added or changed 👍

Nah nothing comes to mind

Nah nothing comes to mind
Are you 100 percent sureeeeee? 👀👀👀👀 last call, is there truly nothing, absolutely zero, you would like added? Not even a change to idk, her hair or clothes? A palette swap? Heck even something as small as an eye color change? Fhsksbcns apologies if I’m being too forward but since this is your character so I want to absolutely make sure that it completely reflects everything you would want it to have.

Are you 100 percent sureeeeee? 👀👀👀👀 last call, is there truly nothing, absolutely zero, you would like added? Not even a change to idk, her hair or clothes? A palette swap? Heck even something as small as an eye color change? Fhsksbcns apologies if I’m being too forward but since this is your character so I want to absolutely make sure that it completely reflects everything you would want it to have.

Well you are kinda busy

Well you are kinda busy
Lol tru tru, but I’m more so referring to once I eventually get the time to focus on the project. After all knowing me I’ll probably be thinking about it while procrastinating on my work lmao (which I may or may not be doing now 😅 Totally not avoiding writing my geography essay shhhh )

Lol tru tru, but I’m more so referring to once I eventually get the time to focus on the project. After all knowing me I’ll probably be thinking about it while procrastinating on my work lmao (which I may or may not be doing now 😅 Totally not avoiding writing my geography essay shhhh )

Well perhaps you can find a way to incorporate Statics emblem in there somehow?

Fhskfjd very off topic but related to Sonic Media in general

LOOK AT THEM!!!
1686256636312.png

apologies for not posting, i started a new job recently with afternoon hours (2-11pm est) so my posts will either come fairly late at night or early in the morning from now on-- if that's acceptable for everyone else that is ! i don't want it to be a bother for anyone.

apologies for not posting, i started a new job recently with afternoon hours (2-11pm est) so my posts will either come fairly late at night or early in the morning from now on-- if that's acceptable for everyone else that is ! i don't want it to be a bother for anyone.
That works for me! And don't feel bad about not posting, we understand things like work can get in the way!

I also apologize for not getting the next post for the RP up today like I promised I would. It's been pretty hot and humid where I live and I haven't been in much of a writing mood today. But I'll do my best to get the next post in the RP up as soon as I can.

I work 4pm to 2:30am, I know the feeling

Well perhaps you can find a way to incorporate Statics emblem in there somehow?
Fhskfjd I realized I forgor to ask this but any preference on where the emblem is? I was thinking maybe it could go on the headphones, be a tattoo, or maybe on the back of the jacket? (Though in the latter case you probs wouldn’t be able to see it rip) Or if you have any other ideas let me know! (Also I might move this convo to dms since I feel bad about clogging up the OOC 😅)

Fhskfjd I realized I forgor to ask this but any preference on where the emblem is? I was thinking maybe it could go on the headphones, be a tattoo, or maybe on the back of the jacket? (Though in the latter case you probs wouldn’t be able to see it rip) Or if you have any other ideas let me know! (Also I might move this convo to dms since I feel bad about clogging up the OOC 😅)

Surprise me

Alright, the next section of the RP is finally being entered! Sorry to have kept you all waiting for so long, but I wanted to make sure everyone had time to jump in and make their final posts for the RP before we advanced to the next section of it, but since people were so busy, I figured I'd skip ahead to the next section so as to not keep people waiting any longer! Either way, when you guys are ready, feel free to make your next posts! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back