• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings New Start - Seeking 1x1 RP

LaFilleKitty

procrastinating 24/7
Hey there! I’m LaFilleKitty but you may call me Kitty c: I’m 21F and typical will play any gender role (MxF, MxM, or FxF) but preferably plays F role.

I’ve been on and off RPing for about almost a decade now and finally just got done with a 2 year hiatus. Let’s just say alot of writer’s block and personal stuff going on. I’ve been on this site for a while now and decided to check back in considering I missed the love of writing and interacting with others with the same interest.

I typically write in third person and tend to respond with 2+ paragraphs depending on the pace of the RP. Please don’t be dry as I will easily just lose interest all together. If we hit a wall we can just recuperate and think of ideas to keep the magic alive!

Rules
  • Please don’t spam if I haven’t responded back in a while.
  • No liners. At least a paragraph or 6+ sentences.
  • Any M-Rated scenes will be time skip
  • 18+ Please.
I’m a HUGH SUCKER for romance XD (can be platonic or a slow burn romance) but it doesn’t have to be a must. I do enjoy drama, anguish, adventure, etc so romance isn’t just the main plot haha. I don’t have any plots in mind but I do have a few pairings I would love to do. Doubling is an option. I prefer to keep my RPs in PM or threads (basically on the site since it just easier for me to keep everything together in one spot & stay on track).

I work full-time so I don’t usually have to time to be on everyday so the least you will get is one response a day.. I may not answer a day or two. Definitely will communicate if things come up or If I don’t get a post out that day.

I’m not taking on a lot of RPs as I don’t want to overwhelm myself. I do apologize in advance *bows*.
I’m not big on spelling or grammar. As long as I can understand, we’re gucci cx

<3

* = craving
bold = character I want
+ = plot idea

Vampire x Human/Hunter*
Hunter x Magical Being
Human x Shifter
God/Goddess x Human+
Master x Servant/Maid/Butler
Hero x Villain/Hero
Arranged Marriage*
Teacher x Student Parent**+
Assassins
Witches/Wizards
Soulmates**+
Human x Demon/Angel+
Cop x Criminal*
Mermaids+
Aliens
Roommates
Demon x Human+**​

Last edited:
this sounds really interesting! some things that many need to know about me is that; i play any gender, but mainly female as-well considering that i can find many face claims with that gender, but if male i can still find one. i do tend to write long descriptions and be very descriptive in my role-plays. i then tend to write up to 2-5 paragraphs depending on my partners response! i’m also 18+ and i mainly do my role-plays in private message on this site.

some ideas that i found interesting; human x shifter , god(dess) x human , assassins , human x demon or angel and cop x criminal. although, i think my favorite out of these would be the assassins and god/goddess x human considering that i love those types of plots.

i am the type to like fantasy which had included spirits, demi-gods and goddesses, and other role-plays that seem unique in a way so i love a lot of what you have chosen! of course if your interested..please tell me? :3. i do also do, doubling characters but mainly i’ll narrate a character that is childhood friends with my main.

warning?;
— i do also work a full time job, but it all depends on how much we’re busy. i’ll either respond quickly or later into the night around 10pm-1am. but usually i’m a quick responder.

this sounds really interesting! some things that many need to know about me is that; i play any gender, but mainly female as-well considering that i can find many face claims with that gender, but if male i can still find one. i do tend to write long descriptions and be very descriptive in my role-plays. i then tend to write up to 2-5 paragraphs depending on my partners response! i’m also 18+ and i mainly do my role-plays in private message on this site.

some ideas that i found interesting; human x shifter , god(dess) x human , assassins , human x demon or angel and cop x criminal. although, i think my favorite out of these would be the assassins and god/goddess x human considering that i love those types of plots.

i am the type to like fantasy which had included spirits, demi-gods and goddesses, and other role-plays that seem unique in a way so i love a lot of what you have chosen! of course if your interested..please tell me? :3. i do also do, doubling characters but mainly i’ll narrate a character that is childhood friends with my main.

warning?;
— i do also work a full time job, but it all depends on how much we’re busy. i’ll either respond quickly or later into the night around 10pm-1am. but usually i’m a quick responder.
Oh wonderful! I’m sure we will get along quite well XD

I’ll shoot you a pm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back