• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

AceDisgrace

Slightly Unhinged
Roleplay Type(s)
Okay, so, I have this rp idea that takes place in the mha fantasy au. I would like my oc (who is a faun/centaur cross...a deertaur, if you will) to be paired with Aizawa...but he's a centaur (yes, weird, I know).

I can double as Izuku Midoriya, Shoto Todoroki, Eijiro Kirishima, Mina Ashido, Ochako Ururaka or Momo Yaoyorozu for your oc. Along with your oc, you can choose if your oc's love interest is a quirked hybrid, a regular quirked human, mythical creature, etc. (All characters are aged up to at least 21)

I'm open to any additional ideas that you might want to add. A few that I have in mind are:
  • soulmates
  • enemies turned lovers
  • yandere
  • arranged marriage
  • meeting while on an adventure
  • forbidden love
  • love triangles
*I'm aware that they all have to do with relationships, but that's not the only thing I want in the rp. I want angst, drama, backstory, emotional distress and dark themes (only if you're comfortable with it, that is).

Send me a pm if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back