• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings new cravings ! {mxf, f//}

rosar.io

a vanishing cabinet
[class=tabs]color: #fff; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: Playfair Display; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; width: 550px; [/class]
[class=tab]cursor: pointer; margin: 4px; margin-top: 15px; display: inline-block; padding: 10px; width: 70px; background: #D6C8BA;[/class]
[class name=tab state=hover]color: #fff; background: #756056;[/class]
[script class=tab on=click]
hide tabsContent
set currentTab (getText)
if (eq ${currentTab} about) (show tabsContentabout)
if (eq ${currentTab} rules) (show tabsContentrules)
if (eq ${currentTab} pairing) (show tabsContentpairing)
if (eq ${currentTab} plots) (show tabsContentplots)
if (eq ${currentTab} fandom) (show tabsContentfandom)
[/script]

[div class=tabs][div class=tab]about
[div class=tab]rules
[div class=tab]pairing[/div][div class=tab]plots[/div][div class=tab]fandom[/div][/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentabout"]
Welcome to my Darling Interest Check!
chris'coding

Welcome aboard! People call me rosario, you could call me almost anything and there's a pretty good chance I won't care. I'll just take the nickname. I'm 20 years old, always down for a good, descriptive roleplay that we're both passionate about! I'm willing to play either male or female characters. Just ask. Pairing-wise, I'm wiling to do MxF, MxM or FxF. I lean more towards heterosexual romantic pairings, but I'll do either.

Fandom-wise, I only do ocxoc, but with some convincing I could do canonxoc. I also don't do doubling, I know most people do, but I don't. This doesn't go to say I don't like multiple characters, 'cause roleplays can get boring with the same two people, right? I do love some side characters to interact with, but I don't really double. Guess that's just how it is.

On the topic of fandoms, I'm always adding new fandoms, so if you don't see a fandom but you're interested in it, just ask about it! It's most likely that I just didn't think about putting it up yet since it slipped my mind. Except for anime, since I don't watch it. Like, at all. So don't ask about that 'cause there's a 99% chance I'll have to reject you, unless you're willing to tell me all about it. I'm all ears for that.

I tend to do more romantic, dramatic, modern, slice of life, maybe a little bit of fantasy type scenarios. I also love superheros, but even more than that I adore decades plots (the 50s, 70s, 20s, medieval). Literally anything that has to do with a different time period than the 2000s, you have caught my interest in a heartbeat. So come to me with any of that.

Facts about me:
- I like hearing about people's day, and any pets you have 'cause I love animals
- I want to get to know my partner
- I go to school, and I work
- I have a dog named nugget
- My favorite color is turquoise
- My favorite movie is probably Lion King 2
- I'm obsessed with films
- Ask me ANYTHING! I'm open to answering most, if not all, questions you might have

Now please head over to the rules section if I still have your interest! I swear there's not that many, but sometimes I do add them.
[/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentrules" style="display: none;"]
chris'coding

Rules:
- Be active. Understandably school, work, or simply having plans can and will get in the way. That's incredibly understandable. But please don't drop the role play and preferably give a warning if you'll be gone for more than a few days at a time.
- Preferably 2 paragraph minimum, the exception being if your post doesn't have any conversation since overkill with detail isn't much fun. Just don't do one-liners, try to have some thoughts and a bit of detail. Luckily, this probably won't be an issue due to the environment.
- Cursing is allowed.
- Please just follow RPN's rule. This definitely includes no smut roleplaying, I'm willing to fade to black, though. That's not a problem.
- Shoot me a PM or leave a comment, I'll try to answer ASAP
[/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentpairing" style="display: none;"]
chris'coding
pairings:
- disney inspired (descendants, royals, whatever)
- bad x good
- vampire x human
- demon x demon
- detective x officer
- detective x demon (lucifer inspired)
- high school
- popular x loner
- witches/warlocks
- lesbian cheerleaders perhaps?
- rivals
- ghost x human (i have a whole thing for this)
- musician x manager
- actor x actor/musician/whatever

song-inspired:
frank ocean {moon river} - "my dream-maker, heartbreaker / wherever you're going i'm going the same"
a girl in red {we fell in love in october} - "we fell in love in october / that's why i love fall / lookin' at the stars / admirin' from afar"
a girl in red {say anything}- "you'll be the good girl / i'll be the guy to change your mind / meet you at two a.m. / sneak you out at night"
post malone {sunflower}- "callin' it quits now baby i'm a wreck / crash at my place baby you're a wreck"
your smith {closer than this}- "how many times have i said i've got a feeling we will never get closer than this"
five seconds of summer {youngblood}- "nobody could take my place / when you looking at those strangers / hope to God you see my face"
lord huron {the night we met}- "i had all and then, most of you / some and now, none of you / take me back to the night we met / i don't know what i'm supposed to do"
miles monaco {gravity} - "i think we felt forever in a weekend / jumping out into the deep end"
mother mother {arms tonite} -
And hey, you / Don’t you think it’s kind of cute / That I died right inside your arms tonight / That I’m fine even after I have died / Because it was in your arms I died
I cry in the after life / I cry hard because I have died and you’re alive
[/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentplots" style="display: none;"]
chris'coding
gonna add a lot more sometime this week
summer lovin': grease inspired, basically. muse a goes on vacation, meets muse b, and out blossoms a summer romance. not just a fling, but a true romance of feelings. sadly, muse a has to leave and return home, with both thinking this was the last they'd ever see one another. however, muse b moves to muse a's town where truths are revealed, and muse a looks like nothing more than a two-face.
two faced: muse a is upset because their ex cheated on them, and muse b is a good friend trying to keep musa a from making any regrettable decisions spurred by emotion.
[/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentfandom" style="display: none;"]
chris'coding

Who I would want you to play if you choose to be canon:
- Zuko
- Sokka
- Katara
- Suki
- Azula
- Ty Lee
Legend of Korra:
- Korra
- Bolin
- Asami
- Opal
Very simply put plot ideas! (If there's a * next to it, I'm probably really feeling that plot). Right now, I only have, like, three, specific plot ideas, this doesn't mean you can't come to me with interest so that we can discuss. I just prefer using our characters and putting them in a particular setting of the fandom, such as a book, a time period, during certain events - but these few ideas don't impact the events of the universe which is why I have them pre-thought out (?):
1) The Next Legend. After Avatar Korra lost her connection to the previous Avatar, a fresh cycle of Avatar's has begun. We'll now follow the Avatar after Korra, a young earthbender (Can be either of our OC's). We'll be following their journey of mastering all four elements and keeping balance in a world that has now transitioned between ever adapting nations and the combination of the spirit world.
2) During the 100 years of Avatar Aang's disappearance, we'll be following the life of two original characters throughout the newfound war and impending threat of the Fire Nation. With the fall of the Air Nation, fear and concern spread throughout everyone. (Here we could even be Fire Nation soldiers or citizens, we can discuss it if the time period just catches your fancy).
3) The beginning of existence. Before Avatar Wan's power was even perceived as capable, when humans lived peacefully on the cities built on the back of elder lion turtles. (Can't get too much more descriptive than this).
4) Not as descriptive as the other ideas, but something where the villain is Koh, the face eater. We can discuss who our characters are and why they encounter him, but I feel like it’d be super interesting if Koh plays a major role in their story.
5) This also isn’t too in depth, but I’m thinking that including the Kyoshi Warriors would be interesting. Whether that means during Avatar Kyoshi’s time, where we focus on Chin and that particular war, or any time after that, such as with Aang and what happens when the Kyoshi Warriors are captured or how they serve and protect after Ozai’s defeat.
b5962b12d972588309fba237585902b7.gif

DC Comics/Cinematic Universe
5b81fd4a284c8f320dfd703b519486b8b3707140_00.gif

Characters I'd like you to play:
- Nightwing
- Superboy
- Raven
- Supergirl
- Kid Flash/Wally West
- Impulse/Bart Allen
- Beast Boy
Plots:
- I have a few minor, basic ideas. Little ideas I'd like to properly discuss and branch out if you really want to do the fandom/universe.
Harry Potter
original.gif

Characters I'd like you to play, if you choose canon:
- Fred/George Weasley
- James Potter I/II
- Lily Evans
- Luna Lovegood
- Hermione Granger
- Remus Lupin
Plots:
- For this fandom, I have more plots than the former (DC), but I don't feel like making such a large list. Just know that some do include Ilvermorny, Next Gen, The Second War, and the Goblet of Fire.
Supernatural
ArtisticShortHamadryad-small.gif

Characters I would like you to play, if you choose canon:
- None in particular, just tell me who you enjoy playing if anyone, and I'll give you my okay or not.
Plots:
- I have several plots, I'm only going to list the two below.
- Demons, perhaps a crossroads demon or something. Dunno how to explain it, but ask about it if you want.
- Supernatural hunters, can't really explain this either, so I suppose they're both more like pairings. They can obviously be fleshed into proper plots, though, if the content interests you.

[/div][/div][/div]

Last edited:
I'd love to do Disney inspired, bad x good and/or popular x loner with you. Are you into the 90s era or old Hollywood and are you open to doubling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back