• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Never Ending Search for Partners

singularsins

you can be good.
Hello to all who are reading. I'm LostInYou, but you may call me Lo for short. Really, you may call me anything you see fit.

Anyhow, I'm a newbie member to this site and I'm looking for partners interested in some fandom role plays. Below I'll list some guidelines and then I'll list the fandoms I know.

Guidelines:

-I don't do many one liners, unless my partner simply prefers it. Usually I do a couple good paragraphs or even more if the role play calls for it. It typically depends on my partner's preference. However, I expect shortened responses during conversations.

-I only do MxF pairings.

-I can play either gender.

-I'd really like to talk to my partners! I enjoy getting to know them and (hopefully) becoming friends.

-I understand people make mistakes. So, if there are typos in your responses, don't worry! We all do!

-I'm welcome to doubling!

Fandoms:

Fruits Basket

The Selection Series

The Hunger Games

The Divergent Series

Marvel

Animated Movies (Pixar and Disney, for examples)

Ouran High School Host Club

Diabolik Lovers

Shugo Chara

Vampire Knight

The Legend of Korra

The Devil Is A Part Timer

Fire Emblem: Awakening

Pokemon

Rune Factory

Sailor Moon

Harvest Moon

Hetalia

Black Butler

Soul Eater

For these, we can do Canon x Canon, Canon x OC, and OC x OC.

If none of these are familiar, feel free to suggest more! Or we could try something original!

...Runefactory and fire emblem awakening? My dear you are a saint and a rare treasure indeed!

Orikanyo said:
...Runefactory and fire emblem awakening? My dear you are a saint and a rare treasure indeed!
Ahahahahahah! Thank you for the kind words! I wasn't sure how many fans of either of those series were on this site, but I'm glad you're one of them! Were you looking to role play either?

Oh! Are you excited for the new Fire Emblem games?

Indeed I am! I think i shall be choosing nohr, how can somebody not want a wyvernrider from the get go... Though I hear the two versions will be put into one game before it's western realease. Ah yes, to Pm right?

Orikanyo said:
Indeed I am! I think i shall be choosing nohr, how can somebody not want a wyvernrider from the get go... Though I hear the two versions will be put into one game before it's western realease. Ah yes, to Pm right?
I always enjoyed Henry and Nowi from Awakening. One because I enjoyed Henrh's personality. Quite lighthearted compared to the tension of war. And Nowi could turn into an dragon. A dragon! So I was just stuck on her. Olivia grew on me. But it took time.

Really? That's interesting. I didn't know they were combining the two games for the Western release.

Yes! Could you send me PM, please? I'm unable to yet.

I absolutely can't choose :c

• Ouran High School Host Club
  • Fire Emblem: Awakening
  • Pokemon

Which of the three would you most like to brainstorm at the moment?(:

Raerae said:
I absolutely can't choose :c
  • Ouran High School Host Club
  • Fire Emblem: Awakening
  • Pokemon

Which of the three would you most like to brainstorm at the moment?(:
They're definitely three that are hard to choose from. Hm....What about Ouran?

Animated Movies (Pixar and Disney, for examples)

Diabolik Lovers

Vampire Knight (Do you like Kaname or Zero?)

The Legend of Korra

Pokemon

Black Butler

Soul Eater

@Cassie Ward

Hello! Any of those are good with me! I'd love to role play with you! PM me, please?

Sorry for all the late responses guys! Thanks for responding to my thread!

Hey there! Is the Harvest Moon idea still open? I've played 64 and Mineral Town, among other titles, but those are the two I remember more clearly than the rest.

The Selection???

Awakening???

Harvest Moon???

Rune Factory???

I can't even begin to say how much I've wanted to roleplay these. Are you down because I'm so down.

LullDayBreak13 said:
doubling?
Pokemon if it's oc trainer & oc trainer :)
I'd be happy to role play with you!

Mugcake said:
Hey there! Is the Harvest Moon idea still open? I've played 64 and Mineral Town, among other titles, but those are the two I remember more clearly than the rest.
Harvest Moon! I love that franchise and I'm happy to find others also involved in it! I've played through most titles! My favorite is A New Beginning at the moment, but I can play whichever title you like! You're a new member, right? I'll try to PM you momentarily!

cabbageshark said:
The Selection???
Awakening???

Harvest Moon???

Rune Factory???

I can't even begin to say how much I've wanted to roleplay these. Are you down because I'm so down.
I'm definitely down! I'd love to role play The Selection! Could you PM me, please? :)

If you don't mind I would like to do a Avatar RP with original characters ^^ I would say The Legend of Korra, but I don't know that series very well ^^"

Ooh... Fruits Basket, Ouran and Hetalia! I love all three! I have a lot on at the moment with Hetalia, though. I'm really attracted to Fruits at the moment. Or maybe Ouran. Something really cutesy.

Do you have a personal preference for playing OC/Canon and boy/girl? (for your character)

Also, if you like Hetalia, I've just started a group roleplay~

Hello ^-^ If Vampire Knight is still open, maybe we can do OC x OC? At the moment, I've been playing males a lot so maybe (if you are alright with it.) I can play as a female? Let me know. :)

[QUOTE="Robin man]If you don't mind I would like to do a Avatar RP with original characters ^^ I would say The Legend of Korra, but I don't know that series very well ^^"

[/QUOTE]
That's fine! I'd love to role play the Avatar series using original characters! I can understand not knowing the Legend of Korra universe well! There are lots of things that have changed! Could you please PM, me?

Chicogal said:
Ooh... Fruits Basket, Ouran and Hetalia! I love all three! I have a lot on at the moment with Hetalia, though. I'm really attracted to Fruits at the moment. Or maybe Ouran. Something really cutesy.
Do you have a personal preference for playing OC/Canon and boy/girl? (for your character)

Also, if you like Hetalia, I've just started a group roleplay~
I like to use a variety of both OCs and Canons. I can also play either boy or girl, though I'm leaning towards a male character right now.

We could role play Fruits Basket together? And I could go join your Hetalia role play? Could you, perhaps, reserve me some spots so I can get the character sheets ready? PM, please? :)

Meisaki said:
Hello ^-^ If Vampire Knight is still open, maybe we can do OC x OC? At the moment, I've been playing males a lot so maybe (if you are alright with it.) I can play as a female? Let me know. :)
Greetings! :) Yes, it is still very much open. I wouldn't mind engaging in an OC x OC. I'm totally fine with playing a male for you. We can discuss through PM?

-walks in-

Oh geez, I am late.

Anyway, I'd love to do a roleplay with you, friend. c:

Let's see what fandoms we have in common...

Okay, looks like we got:

The Hunger Games

Marvel

Animated Movies (Depends, of course, but.. 8) )

Fire Emblem: Awakening

Pokemon

Harvest Moon

Hetalia

Soul Eater

I'm willing to do any one you choose. Just beware that some of these fandoms (example, Marvel or the Animated Movies) I'm not particularly all-knowing about. But that's okay. As long as we';re having fun, right? :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back