• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Neon Genesis Evangelion rp.

Pepperidgefarms

FE532AF5-D800-4532-8DDC-5D9D8C69A44D.jpeg
Eva rp plot and starter.

It’s been 15 years since the second impact. An extinction level detonation that took place in the center of Antarctica. The blast instantly melted the polar ice caps and killed everyone in the southern hemisphere. In light of this event an agency called NERV is founded. They operate mostly in secret following an ancient text known as the Dead Sea Scrolls. These scrolls detail another coming calamity and the what is to occur before the calamity happens. Ancient creatures, Identified as Angels will attack mankind, NERV will respond in kind with Special bio-mechanoid machines known as Evangelions. This backstory is a simplified synopsis of the lore that the series is based off of. I will be incredibly patient with you as we go through the rp, explaining anything that you need explained. I’m not an expert on this and there will be holes, i’ll admit, i’m working with material that is flawed to begin with but I love the world and story a lot. We will be using our own characters for this so please find yourself a reference and think up a small backstory. Feel free to also find an Evangelion design you’d like for your character as well. There are plenty of fan designs.

Now there are two basic outlines for your backstory that you should take. The easiest one will be that you are entirely new to be an Evangelion pilot so that way your character learns as you learn. The more complicated one would involve you already being a pilot and having experience with the Evangelions.

The Starter

Gabriel was sat at the Airport terminal for almost two hours now. Checking his phone occasionally to see if there were any missed calls or left messages. Still there were none. He looked at the picture of the woman that was supposed to be picking him up. In the photo she is leaned up against a car with one eye closed like she’s winking. He folded the photo and slid it away before resting his head back and closing his eyes. He wasn’t sure how much time had passed but he felt something nudge his foot slightly. His head lifted and his eyes opened, squinting slightly to adjust to the bright lights of the terminal before slowly focusing in on the woman’s face. “Ms.Katsuragi?” The woman raised an eyebrow and small smile grew across her lips. “Mr.Holt.” He nodded and slowly stood up, pulling his bag over his shoulder. “Sorry for being so late. Traffics crazy in this town.” Gabriel glanced out the terminal window to see mostly empty streets but he didn’t speak up, not knowing how she would react. “Come on. Let’s go.” She turned on her heel and started to walk towards the exit. Gabriel followed behind, watching her closely. They made it out the car and Gabriel at first went for the passenger door but stopped as he noticed someone sitting in the seat. “You may have to move a few things in the back.” Gabriel opened the back door to see a small collection of coffee cans on the floor behind her seat. He cocked an eyebrow up before sliding his bag into the back seat of the car and then sitting beside it. Misato glanced back at Gabriel in the rearview mirror. “Gabriel Holt. Meet _____.” Gabriel very hesitantly reached his hand forward, waiting for her to shake it.

Gabriel Holt is my OC for this rp. I’d appreciate a message or response if you are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back