• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic 【Neo-Proxima : Exodus】- OOC

Other
Here
annoying Little Imp? for some reason I just imagen a little goblin size red imp just saying "Give me yo Garbage!"
Hmmmm... Maybe sumtin like that lol. But she'd be the one I choose if we at a lower power level. Her power set is more trickery than kill kill kill!!

Ooh! I‘m thinking about half demon - half wizard or something (my current obsession with cambions at its best right now, haha) or basically just this absoluterem and Kind person everyone‘s creeped out by

Yeah I been craving a dryad type so that's my overpowered choice. She's gunna be the "God complex?! Hah! There is no complex when you are a god!!" Type of queen B lol

Hmmmm... Maybe sumtin like that lol. But she'd be the one I choose if we at a lower power level. Her power set is more trickery than kill kill kill!!
Ooh. Sounds interesting!
Yeah I been craving a dryad type so that's my overpowered choice. She's gunna be the "God complex?! Hah! There is no complex when you are a god!!" Type of queen B lol
Ugh I felt I had a typo in there but didn’t reread my post

Oh haha. No, my character‘s more like: „I love people but they hate me, which is really sad“ but knows she can make their heads explode or cause them to get paranoid for life by „playing“ with someone‘s head. Her main drawbacks at the moment are that she can’t touch Silver or anything that‘s blessed, can’t enter holy grounds or generally places where people worship any type of heavenly being or gods…. Yeah I‘m still working on the drawbacks atm

Can't day much, our DM has been not on for a while but life is life, I don't mind at all and patience. Pluss in the mean time I can brainstorm more ideas

Hmmm This is so difficult, I wanna do what im best at which is make a fae type creature, I've been going over the fae that interest me and there is toooo manyyyy

true, unless there’s something we aren‘t allowed to do cuz then the roleplay won’t make much sense, but there’s no one to tell us
100% but I gots this feeling that if our charries are one the run from the androids then we won't be that powerful or we will have some kinda power suppression thingie keepin our charries nerfed.

But like I seen these concepts from all us so far:

• UNICORN!!!!!!! (idc what charrie I make, they will so L💗💗💗💗💗💗VES the Unicorn!!)
  • Pokemon Mage type
  • Half Demon Mage type
  • Some kinda Fae
  • Silly Imp.

I have ideas for
1. A invokation mage master who loves researching
2. A dumb hydra who's heads hate each other
3. A quetzalcoatl who is huge and loves flying for miles
4. A drake who loves mud

image-jpg.1022768

And yes! They precut my pizza. The people at the pizza place are amazing

Attachments