• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic 【Neo-Proxima : Exodus】- OOC

Other
Here

Hiwa

Orbiting Imagination
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

◢◤◢◤◢◤ Neo-Proxima : Exodus - OOC

1C66982F-7944-447B-81FD-F7C0EE41626C.jpeg

WELCOME

Hello everyone! This is the OOC. Feel free to introduce yourselves, share some inspo, hype up your characters, and plot! 🙌

UPDATES

09.13.22:

I’ll be setting up the other extra pages soon! Opening CS and everything else this Friday/Saturday!​

Hey y‘all! Now since we got an official Ooc chat, very nice to meet you all! Hope your day‘s going well so far ˆˆ

Hi!!

K sooooo questions then:

• Do the Fabled know how they were changed? Like is this a sudden and recent-ish thing or is it like a bloodline thing where their ancestors only know?
  • How powerful are the Fabled cuz like I see dragons as an option? And like.... yeeeeeah... dragons are huge and powerful. And spell casting Fabled can be game changer too?
  • Do Fabled have access to the technology left behind or is it like primitive stuff we have to craft and cobble together kinda like post-apoc settings? And is the tech like cyberpunk or post cyberpunk since people are able to download consciousness?
  • Are the glamours like witchcraft illusions or are they more like solid shapeshifter bodies?

~~>Edit!!

Oh! And is this a two-sided RP? Like half on Team Robot and half on Team Fabled? Cuz like yeahhhh... pref one side only lol cuz of dropoff.

Last edited:
Hi!!

K sooooo questions then:

• Do the Fabled know how they were changed? Like is this a sudden and recent-ish thing or is it like a bloodline thing where their ancestors only know?
  • How powerful are the Fabled cuz like I see dragons as an option? And like.... yeeeeeah... dragons are huge and powerful. And spell casting Fabled can be game changer too?
  • Do Fabled have access to the technology left behind or is it like primitive stuff we have to craft and cobble together kinda like post-apoc settings? And is the tech like cyberpunk or post cyberpunk since people are able to download consciousness?
  • Are the glamours like witchcraft illusions or are they more like solid shapeshifter bodies?
I second this XD I HAVE to know so I may make my character, spot on questions.

F8AF7A7B-5DB7-4C1F-9DFC-0E9C20CE19A7.jpeg
But literally look at my room! And I even have my own bathroom!!!! Moments like those kinda makes working at a hotel totally worth it (and I was also really lucky)

I am still at work but, I agree with Buggaboo. Depending in the power level in other words. Don't wanna make one now or brainstorm only for it to be unable to be used in other words.

So far either
A. A invoker/conjuration mage-like character who went far and wide looking planet to planet, researching and capturing creatures for his work and sadly ended up here

Or

B. Just a mythical creature or such since I don't know a lot of the details XD

There is no over. Only overtime. Send help. Please.

Right. K but like yeah I'm thinking vengeful, dual spirited, self-proclaimed Nature Goddess...! Or just annoying little Imp lol.
annoying Little Imp? for some reason I just imagen a little goblin size red imp just saying "Give me yo Garbage!"

There is no over. Only overtime. Send help. Please.
Alright, I‘m gonna get Callie and we‘ll be back in 5, haha (then again if it isn’t over now then something‘s not good)
Right. K but like yeah I'm thinking vengeful, dual spirited, self-proclaimed Nature Goddess...! Or just annoying little Imp lol.
Ooh! I‘m thinking about half demon - half wizard or something (my current obsession with cambions at its best right now, haha) or basically just this absoluterem and Kind person everyone‘s creeped out by

Users who are viewing this thread

Back