• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Neko & Eko’s Pocket Place (TAVERN RP!!! COME ONE COME ALL!!)

Dr.Nekoshu

Confuse. Improvise. Overcome.

5E3C8138-4023-4F20-A948-2D0DBA28B7A5.jpeg

“Ah! Hello! Welcome~! Lovely to have our first patron finally! Turns out placing magical doorways isn’t as easy as I thought. Welcome welcome! Please come take a look around, we serve anything your heart, stomach, or mind could wish for!”

0785414C-C4EC-407B-A610-84341BA2E6E2.jpeg
Oh great… Another piece of dimensional trash. Neko, I haven’t even finished setting up the game room, could you… Ya know?” *Makes shooing motions with hands.*

“Bah, just go finish it up, I can keep one guest entertained myself brother. Now don’t you mind Ekoshun, he’s usually quite rough the first time around. Now, what can I get ya? A drink? Food? The pleasure of my company~?”

Welcome to the Pocket Place
9DEAEE37-F68A-4A3B-ADC7-25EBA720D6BA.jpegA little pocket realm created by a pair of “brothers” to do as they wish in, for now, a welcoming place much like a club with drinks, food, a welcoming magical atmosphere, and a pair of shapeshifters running the whole place.
The Pocket is what you’d find in your average modern club, if a little refined to more fit those looking for a calmer establishment rather than a place to dance and ready one’s self for mayhem. Booths of varying size for a wide variety of patrons, even a few in more private sections for those wishing to conduct business on neutral grounds. Tables littering the open parts of the club to offer more seating for patrons, a bar sitting at the opposite of the doors which is where one can often find Nekoshu, one of the twin owners of the club.

The place itself is a bit of an oddity, as most pocket realms are, one enters via magical door. Which has luckily been altered and enchanted in such a way so as to not interfere with the workings of electronically devices though any signals trying to go out or come into the pocket realm are not exactly going to make it through, but everything else works. There’s even Wi-Fi… If only with limited uses. The place itself is bound by strange rules made by the shapeshifters themselves, rules that are relatively easy to follow. Also given the bar & lounge run by Nekoshu and what Ekoshun runs in the downstairs room, it is not hard for one to find entertainment, rest, a place of calm, or a place of slight chaos within the magical walls.

“Welcome to the Pocket place…~”

“… Enjoy what time you have here.”

————————————————————————————————————————————————

So!! Who’s in the mood for an old Tavern RP? A no-commitment, come-and-go RP where the rules are simple, the place is welcoming, and the people and place are diverse?
The Tavern itself looks Modern in itself but given the magical properties of the place, the “staff members”, and the owners theirselves this is placed in the Fantasy setting. But ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS Are welcome to come in, whether they be fantastical, modernized, or of great leaps and bounds into the realms of science fiction.
There are no requirements, no character sheets, no length requirements (Though more than a single sentence is often appreciated by everyone.), no specific requirements of time or response. Just a kind asking of tagging anyone you are speaking to in your post so we all understand who is talking to who.

The main section and a Rules/Info section will be up within a day or so of the posting of this interest check so as to make everything easier for someone to merely drop in. So, yup! I got no more words for now!

The Main RP Section

Kaerri Kaerri Daisie Daisie Bill Nein Bill Nein

Last edited:
Woo. I just remembered that I made up a character the night before last while I was bored, lying in bed. Kind of a horror-esque character. Never played them before, probably won't ever again, and they may not be too exciting, but hey. Anything and everything goes.

Okay. Been busy of late, but just so everyone knows, doing my best to finish and get it out by the end of tonight!

Also nice to see ya again capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS I hope you enjoy this one too.

The Main RP Section

TA-DAH!!!!!
It’s up, it’s done!
Okie but yeah, that’s the link to the main section if I didn’t fudge it up by resizing it to huge. All the other links to the Info/Rules (Lore) section, the OOC, and of course back to here cuz why not, can be found easily within! So yeah! Enjoy, hope this all goes well but then again, Tavern RP… What’s the worst that could happen?​

Soon sheets, just know who people are playing?

Yup. Just gotta know who is who, no sheets cuz you can just hop out whenever life gets busy or you want to do some other RPs and need to drop one.
So no sheets, just know your character and who you’re interacting with.

Maybe make a post macro with a quick description of your character in a spoiler?

With the last one I did, most people just either posted a picture or explained about their character with time. Like what they were, how they looked, etcetera etcetera. But the choice of each individual how they do it, I just thought it would make it simpler, less time required to jump in or out.

Bumping cuz I need to try and keep this open for everyone.

Also I need to go adjust the Lore thread to solve issues for my absence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back