• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Need Drama PERIOD

JaydenMancino

So I love romance, I love RPing with people who are over the age of 18, I love Long-term partnerships and most importantly I am in love with drama. I am looking for all of the above. I do not care about your grammar prowess as long as it is readable. I do care about if it is detailed and more than just two small paragraphs. I have very few ideas and prefer to connect with writers who are creative and open to collaboration.

I love having buddies that i can chat with and connect with, so if you are strictly here to post and get out then i am likely not the proper partner for you. I am not a PG-13 individual so please don't ask me to be. By this (i curse, I rp violence and other dark concepts ) Further explanation can be given in a PM if needed. So to summarise

What matters:
Over 18
Story
Details
Consistency
Long-term partnership

What doesn't:
Grammar
Strictly RP
Close minded individuals

Please PM me if you are interested, Lets make some compelling and dramatic art together.

So I love romance, I love RPing with people who are over the age of 18, I love Long-term partnerships and most importantly I am in love with drama. I am looking for all of the above. I do not care about your grammar prowess as long as it is readable. I do care about if it is detailed and more than just two small paragraphs. I have very few ideas and prefer to connect with writers who are creative and open to collaboration.

I love having buddies that i can chat with and connect with, so if you are strictly here to post and get out then i am likely not the proper partner for you. I am not a PG-13 individual so please don't ask me to be. By this (i curse, I rp violence and other dark concepts ) Further explanation can be given in a PM if needed. So to summarise

What matters:
Over 18
Story
Details
Consistency
Long-term partnership

What doesn't:
Grammar
Strictly RP
Close minded individuals

Please PM me if you are interested, Lets make some compelling and dramatic art together.
Someone please help! I haven't used this site often, been a while, and I'm not sure how tp PM on here. Can you message me? Or teach me how? Haaalp! !!!

I am very interested (will be typing better when I switch laptops, this keyboard and I do NOT get along.) I can guarantee you will get story, character depth, drama, suspense, cliffhangers, and there is nothing too dark for the things I write.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back