• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic NCQuest: Mecha flavored action, OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
#StreubenDefenseSquad

Very nice!! This is almost the opposite of what would initially be expected.

Will the sexual assault be the start of a blossoming yet dysfunctional friendship or will it be the first of many events that culminates into an epic showdown between Cammy and Streuben? Find out next week on Tuesday as NC Quest's next season* kicks off!

*For Amazon Prime subscribers only.

You want to post again?
Someday, yes. 😏 /s

Nah, just wanna get these two together at some point. Rosa's talking to Nico now, and I'm not gonna double post, but I'm planning ahead. She and Cammy haven't had a proper talk yet and Cammy's interaction with Streuben has her in the right headspace for it now, I think.

Understood, my wording was incorrect for the occasion.

I'll post again tomorrow, I reckon.

Viper Actual

Damn, a Tuesday and we're not even on Disney Plus? You're selling this RP short...

Wouldn't crunchyroll or summat be more fitting? Cause, y'know, mecha animes.

Windsock

Is Rosa available or are you in a collab right now? I think Niko was waiting for a response, but hit me up after that, if ya can.

Not in a collab immediately; we can easily figure out a way for Rosa to quickly switch attention asap. And yes, I agree that Azata is properly mindfcuked right now.

Will the sexual assault be the start of a blossoming yet dysfunctional friendship or will it be the first of many events that culminates into an epic showdown between Cammy and Streuben? Find out next week on Tuesday as NC Quest's next season* kicks off!

*For Amazon Prime subscribers only.

When thirsty th0ts run the streets...

"...Why did you do that?" "Do what?" "Touch my butt...?" "...I, uh.. I thought it was coo-"

Only one man...

[Sports car noises]

Can make them... Begone.

[Car crashes through ambiguous scene, exploding wall and throwing bricks everywhere. Man from before is murdered instantly by a brick to the head, woman is thrown back and is struggling to get back up as the car door is opened, slowly. A caped figure stands.]

This Summer...

"W-who are you..?!"

GR Entertainment Presents...

[Caped figure walks closer, grabs woman by collar and brings her close]

"Your worst nightmare."

T H O T E X T E R M I N A T O R

Only an Amazon Prime... 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back