• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic NCQuest: Mecha flavored action, OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Malphaestus Malphaestus
Viper Actual Viper Actual
SkyHawk MK III SkyHawk MK III
YsFanatic YsFanatic
Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff
AnonyMouse AnonyMouse
Aldur Aldur

Howdy everybody. Sorry to be real quiet lately, but to the actual point of this announcement...

I'm happy with the happenings IC so far and I think everyone has had a decent amount of development, considering the practicalities. I'd like to suggest an ending date for this episode, tentatively the 25th of this month. There are still some things to do but I think everyone can finalize the remainders by that time.

I hope everyone has felt like they had either a nice re-spite or a nice warmup, and I hope that everyone enjoys what I have in mind for Episode 3. Thanks for keeping faith in my game and me as GM.

Do keep in mind that the intended conclusionary date is, as Windsock stated previously, the 25th of this month. Probably liquid though.

I am aware and wasn't planning into getting into too much detail about the gaming in general. But with my vacation time this week I'm also able to respond to things more quickly than normal to make sure I'm done in time.

Please be well aware it was just a date I pulled out of my ass: It can be extended all the way to the 30th if desired. I'm just trying to stay in line with that plan of '1 episode a month' to keep the plot going that I mentioned way back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back