• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto the sands skip a beat. (by enzer and believing heart)

naruto and the leaf village joined in and sakura ran over to gaara "You guys handle them ill take care of her.." Sakura said and naruto nodded and just has sakura touched her "Oh damn she has a bad fever. they must had drained a lot of her chakra for something." Kiris ever was finally kicking in cause she was unbalanced just the right unbalance for susami to come out angerly. Unlucky for both of them.. this was what they wanted. Susami wasn't gonna hurt the people helping kiri she wanted to hurt the people who DID.

"Thank you. Please take care." Gaara left Kirisuto to Sakura and joined the fight. It was a weird fight indeed. No matter how strong they were, it was impossible to pin down Tobi. One would never know where he would pop up from.

Naruto and the others were trying their hardest to battle tobi and the others but noticed something was pulling the bijus in and susami was pulled in as well "NYAAAAA!" She screamed as the ten tails was reborn. Sakura was trying as hard as she could with the other medic ninja to keep her stabilized Yumi joined gaara with his jutsu "HEY YOU TWO I CAN STALL IT WITH MY ICE BUT I DONT KNOW FOR HOW LONG!" he called out from the noise. Naruto nodded "I can try to get them out it might take a while."

"Naruto...can't you sense it?" Gaara asked then looked in Kirisuto's direction. "Shukaku's chakara is being reduced. It's being sucked out. This must be the same for Kurama, isn't it?" He asked. If the biju chakra was being absorbed then they were going to face the ten tails soon. "You shouldn't stay here. Let's get separated. We can't let it take both Shukaku and Kurama."

naruto nodded and they split up. Susami was crying in pain cause a strange beam was in her. "It hurts..it really hurts.." "HOLD ON SUSAMI!" Kurama called out Susami glanced over in the vision of the slowly forming tentails "Nya?Kurama?" "Susami san! Kurama made a mistake! He never knew how much you meant to shukaku!He never hated you! He exiled you to protect you from a situation like this.Let him apologise by saving you and kiri san!" Naruto was nervous but then heard.. "SHUSHU! KURAMA! HELP MEEE!" "tch as usual she calls that tanuki 1st. Devoted as ever." Kurama said but smiled.

Sakura was scared she was trying as hard as she could to wake her up but nothing was working and felt like her chakra was feeding something. "come on.. come on.." sakura said concerned. "Luna why isn't she waking up." Sakura said scared and luna was worried too. "Shes in a coma. she must had been fighting them and they broke her defences..shes to tired and weak to protect susami let alone herself.. the least we can to is stablise her while the others get susami and the other biju..To be honest I'm not mad at her anymore if she believed their lies.. she must had been scared."

"It's happening faster than I thought. Isn't it fantastic that five nations don't have time to gather forces and destroy themselves in a futile war? Soon, no one needs to fight or suffer." Tobi spoke as easily dodged Gaara's attacks. "How is one-tail doing? Hasn't he left you to join his main body yet? Make it faster~" He appeared behind him and released fire but the sand armor protected Gaara. He could use his advanced shairingan to pass his hand through solid objects but it could be risky if used carelessly so he kept it as a secret trick. "How are you going to get me if you can even look at me?" He mocked Gaara who kept avoiding meeting his eye. He was ready to pierce through him when the familiar sound of chidori distracted him and made him dodge. "Heh...using my own eye against me? You are not an Uchiha, you can't use its full power." Tobi told Kakashi who had just arrived to support Naruto.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back