• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto the sands skip a beat. (by enzer and believing heart)

Tobi was back with fresh dumplings. "Sorry for leaving you alone. Here..." He put a plate down for Kirisuto. "Tobi doesn't have a mouth so Tobi can't eat! Tell me how they taste after you eat them." He joked.

Gaara hid the bells in his outfit. "We are back to the first step. But at least I figured out that they have targeted Kirisuto herself and not her Biju. That means we still have time to save her." Gaara said. He had to go back and wait for the news from searching squads of other villages.

kiri smiled nervously "Thank you.." she said nervously and began to eat. it was plain.. little flavor. "Its..good.." she said semi monotone. then she looked up. "Why.. why do you want me? Im not pretty like the other sisters..Im frail.. and all I do outside of orders is make tea,snacks and jewelry.. just boring things." She just had to be quiet about her tricks and get info a little longer now that she knew gaara had that bell there was a faint link. he could hear what she hears and thinks but faintly as long as the bell is in his possession and he chimes it. it works for nobody but them. "Are you sure the jutsu will york it iS experimental and you were even hesitant" susami said and kiri sighed "I don't know..i heard the chime...it was faint..but its to risky to follow it.. but if he has it he can faintly hear us.. we just cant hear himuntil he's closer.." "HOW CLOSE!" "I don't fucking know! maybe 100? 150 feet." Kiri saw susamis frustration "Susu..i know your upset I helped you find him and you feel like your losing him again..I promise we will do whatever it takes..i will make all of our wishes come true."

Tobi sat on the edge of the bed. "What are you talking about? Who cares about those things. You have the power of a goddess. I can start worshipping you right now." Tobi answered. This tone was less like a clown and more like a tired boy. "But Tobi is ugly. That's why he can't take his mask off and face you properly. I'm sorry about it." He added with the same foolish voice as before.

Gaara had an indescribable feeling about the chimes. Before going back, he took them out and tried them again. "This must be the clue I need...I strongly feel so. But I don't know how to use them." He said.

that snapped her out of her acting but it looked like she snapped out of hypnosis and she looked at tobi UTTERLY CONFUSED "Wait..a goddess?!" She said shocked and tried to play her cards now knowing it would make her situation a lot worse. "F-father said I was the ugly daughter. That I was a burden..nobody would love me..i was even sold." she was so confused yes she knew she had a rare chakra condition and susami was in her to balance it but, what the HELL does it have to do with a goddess?!

"Oh, now you have woken up~" Tobi pinched her nose as a joke. "Stop acting. Yes, you have the potential and I really want to know why it must be you. Not that I don't like you...but your parents aren't exceptional so you can't have inherited it from them. It's wonderful, isn't it? Don't you want to meet with someone with the same power as yours? She knows everything." He told her.

"Same power?" she asked confused and scared. she was about to punch tobi for insulting her mother but he was..right. "1. never insult my mother.. she worked hard to keep me alive and not dead from my father. 2 I don't know what your talking about. All I knew all my life was that my power was unstable and it was thanks to my friend that she helps me keep it in a good flux and if you keep saying strange crap you're gonna make it harder on her and ME to keep it balanced. and you wont like me when its unbalanced.I don't even like myself when its unbalanced."

"Oh no! Please keep your balance!" Tobi gained being scared. "I don't remember offending your mom though..." He scratched the blank side of his mask as he thought. "Oh, is it about no being exceptional? There are only a few exceptional people in the world...but we are not talking about your mom again so relax~" He assured her. "What's wrong with a little confusion? Have gotten along with such great power inside you without asking why? They knew you have this and they told you nothing... they also made you work like a common girl... not that being a commoner is bad. On the contrary, it might be really comfortable. But your situation is like making a princess serve tea to peasants." He tried to explain as simply as possible.

She hesitated and decided to let the weird one talk. "Tobi right? Lets say I semi believe you. for now.. how about you explain why my power is so special and also me serving tea to others to calm their minds makes me happy.. and if i can i can talk to them about their problems and help them find a solution. Thats how i like helping outside of my ninja jobs. As a 'princess' as you claim, isn't it okay then to listen and serve the commonfolk in anyway possible?instead of looking down on others?"

"I wish I knew how you have gained that power." Tobi shrugged. "You shouldn't have enough time to help others with tea when you can help them to achieve their dreams, do you? A sweep can only clean up while a medic can heal the wounded. Is it right for a medic to go sweeping the streets to make people happy while there are wounded people in the hospital who need her to heal them? Those with great power have a great responsibility. They should let the simple job for simple people to handle. It won't be fair otherwise." He explained. "But about the essence of your power, I think Zetsu knows more than the rest of us. Might as well let him in, right?"

"I...dont know..i had it since birth.." she didn't want to admit it..she was tempted. She could marry and live with garra and help him and his people be happy. susami knew it was a trap and began making a pulse which chimed the bells to make a just strong enough chakre string to gaara and she said their location not knowing she wasn't the only one Yumi and luna also sound them and sent off doves to gaara awaiting orders.

After, going back to Sunagakure, Gaara received new message from Susami's friends. This time, he decided to act secretly and swiftly so the Akatsuki wouldn't have a chance to flee with Kirisuto. He sent birds to a few who knew were good at this sort of job then went to the said location which was in an uncharted island.

Tobi nodded. "What's most important for you is learning to control and harvest it." He said. "You called my name a few minutes ago. What do you need?" Zetsu who had just appeared in the room spoke. "She has a few questions." Tobi answered then looked at Kirisuto. "Don't be shy. Ask him." He said before leaving the room to attend some other task.

"Well.. you said you know what is is and where it came from.. the only things i know was that i was born with it and i needed my friend to help me balance it. Which by the way if you touch me to extract her from me again i will find a way to castrate you!" she growled.. she was serious about them touching her and doing that ritural "So lets start off with that. how do you know so much about my power and what do you want from it?Also where IS MY STUFF! i had a lot of handmade things!"

Yumi could hear sis sister and luna calmed him "Yumi my dude relax.. the doves haven't come back. It rook a while to find her chakra but susami must be in some sort of distress to find that signal.. just relax and we will save her.." "B-but what if she gets a fever from chakra stress? o-or worse!" "She will be fine.. for the moment we observe."

"Your stuff? Tobi had his hands filled by you alone so I don't think he could bring anything else." White Zetsu answered. "You have foul mouth for a young girl." Black Zetsu uttered. "I know about that power because I'm older than anyone you might have met. I was born when Kaguya was being sealed by her son's...do you know the history of Kaguya?" He asked her. It would save the a lot of time if she knew her lessons.

"Yeah i know her legend..Kaguya was a low-ranking member of her clan chosen as a sacrifice to the Ten-Tails, which would nurture the development of the God Tree...dumb idea in my opinion they could had found ANOTHER WAY.. Instead, Kaguya desired the chakra fruit herself; betraying Isshiki in the process and leaving him for dead..to be honest they were gonna kill her and as i said there could had been another way. Over her hears she had a family and grew a god complex to where she made people look like him and her own sons yeeted her into the moon...oh.." then it slowly clicked..she was from the moon village... she was frail but feisty, she also had a questionable infinite amount of chakra that nobody in her own village not even her mother and father could explain and she could use it but at a cost of her health. She then looked at zetsu with curiosity, fear, and realization.. "No..way..y-youre saying I'm a.."

"Not exactly, but something close to that." Zetsu refused any idea wilder than his reality. "Your history lacks important details. First of all, the higher Otsutsuki has the ability to revive the one who has sacrificed himself for the fruit, so Kaguya had nothing to be afraid of. The real reason she betrayed her partner was that she fell in love with a human. At first, she tried to save this planet with a few sacrifices but they couldn't understand a thing and betrayed her just for a few mere humans. They wanted to kill her and the two babies in her womb. So she attached them to the tree to protect herself and her children. If the earth still breaths and if humans have chakra to use it is thanks to her." The black Zetsu explained. "In your case, it really brings up this question that how a portion of her power has left the moon to sprout inside you."

she looked at her headband which had her moon symbol. then she began to cry..."Susami's lullaby...it was a.." her villages lullaby she heard for years susami loathed for so long made sense as she began singing it crying..not knowing garra was hearing them..
"Silver light
She turned her face up to the starlit sky
And on this night began to wonder why
She knew that soon the day would come
Born to be
An heir of beauty and serenity...
Into this world, she entered quietly...
To her surprise, she was the one
Destiny was close behind her
Phantom of borrowed life
And the sea was a reminder
Mirror of a given light"
She was controlling her crying in her singing and susami was crying too realizing her own fate..both of them realizing what they had to do.. her eye shifted to blue and they sung some of the lines together..
"Then one day
The sign she'd waited for in skies of grey
Traversed a winding road and came her way
She found the love she hoped she would
But she knew
That she had promises to stay true to
The dormant daughter of the silver moon
Then all at once she understood
Destiny was close behind her
Phantom of borrowed life
And the sea was a reminder
Mirror of given light"
She began curling into a ball and crying the last part..like she didn't want to do it..but if it meant protecting the people she cared about.. she and susami thought they had no choice.
"From the sky
She watched the life
She'd known she would leave behind
Said goodbye
And gave her people
Life through her sacrifice"

"So you think that it's a gift sent down from the moon? That's...possible." Black Zetsu assumed. Tobi who had heard her singing entered the room and approached her. He put his hand on her shoulder when saw her crying. "What sort of sacrifice are you talking about?" He asked with concern. Tragedies that had happened in his life had been started with a sacrifice and followed by three more.

Gaara was shocked as heard Kirisuto while still being far away from her. "She is going to do something foolish! Hurry up...we have to stop her." He told his companions which included Kirisuto's former team.

Luna and Yumi nodded following gaara to the location yumi trying to hold his anger but all of them are worried. they knew kiri would do something stupid to save others and the mission. In her situation right now its saving others.. "If shes alone.. and you just said shes about to do something foolish..damn her morals. she doesn't have to sacrifice herself for the mission SHE IS THE MISSION!" "Yumi will you calm down before you ice something! I know you're worried about her.. we all are too.. Yes she cares about others before herself but that's why we care about her. Thats why shes valuable to all of us. Not just as a ally..but as a friend and a sister...and our friend is about to do something stupid to protect us all.. now its our turn to protect her..and slap her in the face..hard.." Yumi nodded and took a few breaths. "Y-your right.We were helping her find a loophole to that stupid lullaby auntie sung to her every night.."

Kiri after a cry looked at zetsu "So...the song is true? Me and susami have to sacrifice to r-rebuild the world?" she was hesitant but was crying.. she never got to marry..or be a good wife but if she has to do this to protect all she loves.. she had no choice. "Ill admit dying unmarried is kinda lame.. but that means I'm still pure right?"

"Finding a loophole to a lullaby?" Gaara was confused. "I think you're talking about the song I heard just now but how is a loophole related to a song and how can we make her change her mind and wait for us?" He asked. Emotionally, he was more on Yumi's side. He felt really mad with Kirisuto's self-destructive ideas and found them unfair toward himself. "If anything happens to her...who cares what happens next?" He whispered through gritted teeth. If she was gone everything would be over for him. He wasn't going to let her pass without a lecture after finding her.

"You won't be harmed. But Susami should join her main body. She is only a fragment of a whole. Their destiny is to reunite and become whole again. You'll see the real chakra beast and she'll be there, inside it." Zetsu answered. Tobi laughed. "Who said you must die? No one is going to be harmed. On the contrary, everyone will live in their dreams forever." He said then thought for a moment before offering her a suggestion. "Would like to see how it is to live in your dream? I can show you now, but only for a limited time."

"B-but susami has to be with me..o-or ill get sick.." kiri tried to explain her chakra health condition. Susami was quiet and crying.. she had wishes too but if this was her fate..their fate she cant say no.. kiri looked up "We..agree but.." they said in unison "If you hurt her we wont forgive you.." the spike of chakra they made was strong and showed how much they balanced each other.

yumi wanted to cry "I failed her as a brother.. all she wanted was love outside of the business. she wanted to be far away from father..mother was just trying to he-" Luna slapped him "I said shut up we didn't fail her yet! Kiri always as a reason...dumb or not.. for her actions..They must be manipulating her into thinking stupid bullshit like 'we will kill your family if you don't do what we say' stuff. And before you ask.. " Luna pulled up the chakra sugar pills "I already have the pills.. possibly 2 or 3 will stabilize the source just long enough for us to convince susami to get back inside. Once inside and safe THEN we can scold her.. agreed?" Yumi was silent but nodded then he felt a spike of chakra. "That way.." he whispered pointing to the source.

"Scary!" Tobi joked. "Now, just look into my eye. It's not hard to find it since my mask has only one hole~" He said. One look into that red eye and both of them would enter a genjutsu about living happily with Gaara and Shukaku or going on honeymoon together.

"Faster..." Gaara spent more chakra on his movement and increased his speed.

kiri at 1st hesitated but slowly smiled.. this was what she wanted. To not have to hide her feelings about gaara and be able to visit places with him and even for Shukaku and susami to be happy. For him to train with each other, dote on each other and just above all be happy. susami was happy seeing this too.

When at the location luna and yumi were tempted to kick ass now. but Gaara and his friends in other groups were giving the orders. luna sighed "We felt her pulses but they somehow calmed them down somehow.."

"Maybe she knows that we are close?" Gaara made a guess. Then, it was Tobi who came out to face them. He easily appeared and disappeared taking the shinobi out one after the other. "One of us should go and save Kirisuto while the rest distract this man. Which task can you handle better?" Gaara asked Yumi and Luna. They had to act immediately.

"We can handle distracting.. its better you get her.. just don't be too hard on her.." Luna said and with that, they were gone to distract which was easy since 'wait were on an island where is this ice coming from?!' Kiri was still in the trance but was starting to snap out of it willingly and when she did she soughed when snapped out of it. it was like she couldn't breathe.. susami sensed shukaku and began purring kiri heard her bells and tried to stay calm.

Yumi did a good job and Gaara managed to pass without Tobi noticing him. Although Zetsu could see everything, he didn't have enough combat ability to join the fight.
The ceiling of the center of the hideout was broken down by Shukaku's power. Gaara landed inside and followed the chimes until found Kirisuto in one of the cells. The was no time to lose. He scooped her up without a word and protected her with sand before running away with her. He had to make sure she was safe before going back to Luna and Yumi to get rid of Tobi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back