• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto the sands skip a beat. (by enzer and believing heart)

Kiri saw and her mind went into fight mode and she jumped and landed on his rod wrapping it in a ribbon running to him and then jumping over him pulling tightly and just as the ribbons disappeared the rod hit his face hard "OOh that is gonna make one hell of a nosebleed. Wel the werido said he wanted blood." she then tried to back up "You guys want me alive but want to harm me? If that happened to my valuable tea I would had punished anyone for damaging my valued goods.." Then she found her fan and pulled it out. "Good thing I'm not property right? Now I'm gonna give you options and MAYBE just MAYBE ill apologise to your friend. Susus wants me to kick your ass anyway.. but I'm gonna be at least nice with this.. A. you tell me why you are hunting me and ill let you walk away with what manhood you have.. B. I kick your ass to jail." She kept in a defensive position and was prepping for a jutsu.. Remain calm..clear your head.. when you make eye contact all your emotions are now theirs.. she thought prepping for it. She assumed nobody could snap her out of this plan

"That hurt, bitch!" Hidan cursed but laughed instead of being annoyed. "Yes, it hurts. And to thank you, I'm going to hurt you more than this." He attacked again but this time was cautious of her ribbon. Kakuzo had already finished the guards so joined Hidan. "Don't worry. We'll bring you to the leader while you're still alive. It doesn't matter how many limbs you miss. But if you don't want to make it painful then come with us obediantly." He said.

kiri then hesitated and thought about garra.. what they did to him.. She threw a kunai into the works with a white and red ribbon with a cat like bell with a sad face on it. "F-fine.." "WHAT!" susami said angerly and kiri cried. "Susu I'm sorry I don't want to see gaara or shukaku hurt again.. and I know you don't either.." she took a breath and then blocked hidans rod "Just teach your friends some proper manners around a lady!" she then looked at them "You want me alive for..what? Ransom? A marriage? And NO I am not donating my blood unless someone needs it for good reasons and I think your friend doesn't need a transplant. Maybe a new brain but I think he's lost there."

That dagger made it passed the fog and hit a tree that was the closest to gaara making a chime noise everyone was almost silent looking at the bell. Kiri explained to gaara and people she trusted that she asked for cat shaped bells with certain faces. Happy face means good news, angry face means shes mad about the news, calm meant shes controlling emotions, and sad meant she had to do something she didn't want to do to protect others. On that kunai was a sad kitty bell.

Hidan kept pushing the rod pretending that he was trying to over power Kirisuto directly while Kakuzo burnt the whole area those two stood in with fire jutsu. He didn't care if he burnt Hidan in process since Hidan couldn't die anyway.

Gaara couldn't break out of the genjutsu. He was trapped in a fight with Kisame, and Sameheda kept eating Shukaku's chakra. Gaara had planned to let it absorb chakra until it was out of control. So, in order to have enough chakra to hold Kisame back, he let Shukaku take over. This way, he might be able to stabilize his own chakra and release the genjutsu.
In the middle of the fight, Gaara could finally release his own chakra and see the world properly. At the same time, he heard a chime and saw Kirisuto's bell. "No! Stop it Kirisuto!" He yelled but at the moment of distraction, Shukaku went berserk and ran to Kirisuto's direction. Turning his back at the enemy wasn't a good idea. It was Itachi who blocked his way but not by force. He appeared in the private space of Shukaku and Gaara and then dispersed biju's chakra. Gaara lost the demon form and had to fight without it which was hard considering how much chakra Sameheda had stolen from him. (It's like what Sasuke did to Kurama when he was taking over Naruto's conscious.)

Kiri and susami sensed it and susami began to come out "STOP HURTING HIM IM THE ONE YOU WANT!" she snarled she looked at hidan marks began appearing on her face but then fading? "W-what?!" "Susu whats wrong?" "M-my jibakugan! I cant use it!" Susus said REALLY concerned. Kiri was now TERRIFIED. Not only susami was semi out and went from angry to scared which was still a negative emotion THERE WAS NOW SOMEONE SOMEWHERE THAT IS USING THE SHARINGAN! "Well shit..." Kiri mumbled as he and susu began backing up looking around.

"Kirisuto, RUN! Stay away from the Uchiha." Gaara shouted out. He couldn't let the Uchiha guy use sharingan on Kirisuto of he might be able to figure out her secret about that hourglass energy source. Kisame and Sameheda were like two fierce opponents rather than one man and his sword. "Aren't you regretting that you never learned how to use a real blade?" Kisame asked him with a big toothy grin ass blocked his way toward Kirisuto. "You relied too much on that demon."

"Mind your own problems." Hidan said as threw a bunch of kunais at Kirisuto. Kakuzo attacked her with thousands of sharp strange wires rushing out of his hands.

kiri tried to block them but she screamed in pain. and there was even a kunai almost stabbing a vital organ. she was trying to fight back but she was losing blood and getting weaker. her eyes getting dizzy. She tried to run but she eventually passed out on the ground.

in her mind she was freaking out and so was susami they knew they had to protect the secrets now and let nobody in. but with the fact they can just pull her out.. they will know of kiris secret and use her for something?! for the moment they had to keep the guard up. they did say they had to keep her alive.

"Eh? It was that easy? I couldn't even get to try my ritual. What a pity." Hidan said as poked Kirisuto's body.
"Don't mess around. Let's go." Kakuzu said as picked her body up and those two ran off.

"Wait...you don't dare...." Shukaku and Gaara went on rampage again. It seemed that Shukaku had managed to break out of Itachi's jutsu using Gaara's consciousness. This time, Kisame had to back off but he couldn't see or feel Kirisuto anywhere.

Kiri was crying and freaking out in her head "what if they do kill us! what do they want from us!" Susami then knew she had to comfort her. even if she was scared too "Kiri san calm down. Gaara and Shu shu will find us.. Even if all of our feelings arent the same.." Kiri sobbed more at that and susami nuzzled her. "Im sure they wont give up on us."

Deidara grumbled wondering why this time they had to give their 'hostage' some respect. "Pain whats the deal! Why do we need to spoil this lil princess!" "Because Zetsu said she was important to the plan...I honestly don't understand myself but she has the no tail. the only issue is getting her to open up now.."

"According to the plan, I'll be visiting Konoha to retrieve Kyubi. You have to keep her here until I return. And don't try blowing yourself while you are on duty." Pain reminded them before setting out for Konoha.

Gaara tried following the path that Kirisuto had been taken to but there was no clue about her being there at all. Furiously, he returned to Sunagakure as fast as possible.
Once arriving at the village, he told Kankuro to send birds to every country about the abduction. He announced that he was going to find and take down every member of Akatsuki and if anyone tries to help them he will show no mercy.

kiri was actually scared but noticed they were...healing her and mending her wounds.. she heard that strange creepy voice yelling at someone for hurting her and calling her...a lost princess?! Now susami and kiri were REALLY CONFUSED. Tobi was mending to her "Zetsu calm down. the princess will be fine. But ill admit that Hidan was ungentlemanly about it. What if he wanted to get married! But I suspected him to be gay." then he saw a smile creep on the sleeping woman. "H-h-hey I think she liked my joke!" Kiri did but she was trying not to wake up and laugh. she had to recharge as long as possible.

A bird from konoha flew back saying that konoha was under attack and they couldn't find Naruto. they would send help as soon as they could. other birds came back saying they are beginning the scouting. Temari came over and saw kankuro "Kankuro everything is in chaos.. hows.." "Stessed.. and I think blaming himself.. I convinced him to eat and he's been staring at a note for some time.

Gaara,
I know I shouldn't say this but I had some advice from a nice grandma in your village. From the day you saved me I grew a small crush on you and yes I did hold back because it was one of those 'the hero rescues the maiden' moments in stories. As time grew however, I began to love you. I didn't understand why some people called you a monster when all I saw was kindness and a man trying his hardest to help others with a bossy co kage inside him.Dont tell shukaku I called him that. i think it might go to his head. So before my trip I began showing my love without saying it. I made you lunches, I washed your clothes, I cleaned your office.. things lovers do..or at least what I heard from other women.. but I really do love you and I only had to leave cause of those people. I promise you when this crap is over ill try to tell you how much I love you..but those old people might yell at me again saying I'm not compatible..

anyway I got it out in words.. please enjoy the food.

kiri

"Cut the nonsense and don't get too friendly." Black Zetsu warned Tobi. "Yes...we don't need you to start a drama here. Also, if Hidan hears you you will be dead. Don't start unnecessary bloodshed inside the organization." White Zetsu added. "When she wakes up and regains her senses, maybe we can have her understand her true place. She has been playing around for long enough." He said.
"What are waiting for? Let go rip off their heads. I can't let them hold Susami any longer." Shukaku kept growling angrily.
"I would if I knew where to go. All I can do right now is wait for information." Gaara answered. He was upset and furious too but couldn't growl like Shukaku. He folded Kirisuto's confession letter and put it carefully in his chest pocket. First his mother, then his uncle, after that his father, and now the girl he cares about the most. Maybe it was better if everyone stood away from him. It didn't matter if they liked him or not but seemed that death came after whoever he liked. He shook his head. 'No, she is not dead. I still have a chance to save her'. He thought.
"Don't just sit here. I want to search every corner of this world and destroy everything related to them..." Shukaku continued.
Suddenly, a bird pecking on the window glass distracted Gaara. He left his sit and let it in. The was a small note wrapped around one of the bird's legs. He unwrapped it gently then read it. Only three numbers had been written on that tiny piece of paper and there was no sign of the sender. But, there was no way that Gaara would mistake Sora's handwriting. He couldn't believe that he had gotten to work so soon. Gaara wrote the location on another paper and left the room. Outside, the first people he met were his worried siblings. He handed the second paper to Kankuro. "Send a capable backup squad to this location. I will go ahead. It will be faster if I'm alone." he said before rushing out to check out the location with his own eyes.

Kankuro nodded sending as many birds to other villages as possible with the locations and calling the people kankuro trusted. but then he smiled "Knowing Sora he has them already going there." Kankuro chuckled "Dont worry kiri.. your new family is coming."

Kiri eventually woke up and was backing up scared "W-where am I.." she said looking at the tree and for some reason it felt familiar. when she tried to get up she was tied up."Greattt and I bet they took my stuff too." she mumbled and she looked around for a sharp edge.

"Relax. This is a village hidden in dept of a valley. You are safe here. And sorry about the ropes. They absorb chakra so you'd better avoid using any." White Zetsu answered Kirisuto.
Gaara rode on his sand until saw a row of mountains in distance. He guessed that the hideout was somewhere between them and increased his speed. When he was close enough to see the rocks on the peaks, he noticed birds approaching him. They didn't have feathers so he recognized them as Deidara's bombs. This time, he knew more about that guy's tricks so instead of his own sands, he used a gust of wind to scatter them before landing on one of the peaks.
"I see that you have other skills to show off. Sand didn't work for you last time? Hahaha..." Deidara laughed from above, flying on his big bird. "That time, I thought I shouldn't show all of my moves. But this time, you won't live to tell the tale." Gaara replied as used earth style to throw countless rocks of the mount toward Deidara and obscure his vision.

Kiri snarled at the chakra ropes. that meant finding something sharp more "W-what do you want from me?! Why do you want to hurt my friends?!" she asked wanting answers. she saw the black zetsu and white zetsu looking at her in a creepy fanboy like way.. like were they idolizing her? Okay that would be creepy if they were.as she struggled she slowly became calmer.. like she was going into a trance. shit hypnotic jutsu! kiri thought and tried to close her eyes and then was forced to open them and heard a traumatic familiar middle aged voice "Nah ah ah sweetie.. auntie wants you to behave.. now be a good girl for these men and do as they say." As much as kiri struggled her eyes began to blur. the woman began to back up. "Shes all yours boys..but you know my side of the deal yes?" She was referring to her forgetting who she was. she didn't care what they did to her.

"We don't want to hurt anyone. But, when people come to fight us we should fight back. Don't you agree?" White Zetsu asked but there was no answer coming from Kirisuto. He saw that her eyes lost their focus and she was about to fall asleep again. "Kiri chan, are you alright?" He asked softly.
The battle between Deidara and Gaara had moved to the next stage. Deidara had flown higher to stay away from Gaara and so Gaara had to follow him up but it meant that he couldn't use earth style easily since he wasn't going to let Daidara touch his sand. It was a war of attrition now; Deidara kept sending him explosives while Gaara dodged or trashed them with the wind.

"yess.." she said trancelike.. "fighting back is only self defense.." The woman looked at white zetsu "I hypnotized her cause I knew she would 'act up.' and not behave. I did this when her mother was away to groom her into being a perfect maiden for someone..sadly my brother had to be stupid. Now kiri sann." Kiri looked up at her auntie "Yes?" "This is your..unique boyfriends..ill let you get to know them.." and with that the woman began to walk away.

"That was too easy." A cheerful voice spoke. A moment later, Tobi had squatted beside Kirisuto. "Poor Kiri chan. Your auntie is a monster, isn't she? You can talk about it if you want to. I'm always listening." He said as opened her binding ropes. "This place isn't safe anymore. Take my hand. Let's go somewhere better." He reached out his hand as offered to take her away.

"Auntie...wanted me.. to marry into class..wanted me to make a lot of money for the family.." kiri said taking who she thought was gaara.Susami was PISSED. stupid hypnosis jutsu and that stupid rope. Susami had to snap kiri out of it.but the only way of 'waking' her up is if they say something they wouldn't say or get violently hurt. but from the looks of it they were lowering her walls one by one and playing with her emotions like a fiddle. But then it stopped when they heard "Deidara is dead..Gaara and the others are almost here!" "G-gaara?" kiri weakly said trying to snap out of it.

Naruto was with the others and kyubi in his 'slightly revived' fathers side snarled. "I smell the wild kitten. shes still alive and trying to keep her host alive. but that kitten is meowing for help the lil coward..why isn't she fighting back?!"

"Oh no..." Tobi said as felt Kirisuto gaining back her awareness.
"Which idiot spoke that?!" Black Zetsu asked as if was going to kill that person.
"Off we go then~ Find me in the next hideout..." Tobi wrapped his arms around Kirisuto and they disappeared using his time-space jutsu.
The next hideout looked like a cave. Tobi found an empty room and put Kirisuto on the bed. "Are you okay? No dizziness or anything like that?" He asked her.

she just nodded "B-but you must be dizzy let me help with the house work.." yep it was still drilled into her. in order to be the perfect housewife her father drilled it into her to be useful to do the cooking and the cleaning when syango told her her duties were to obtain information and report it or deal with it properly if she was in danger. she felt like she was in danger but couldn't remember why.

Naruto caught up and saw deidara dead and gaara "Hey gaaara you okay? wheres kiri?"

Tobi laughed softly and patted Kirisuto's head. "You are such a good girl. Please rest for now. I hope we can talk peacefully later." He said. "Now that we are stuck here...would you like to eat something?"

Gaara had some difficulty pushing back Shukaku's chakra. His own chakra was too low. "She was behind that mountain but now...I can't sense Susami anymore..." He answered regretfully.

Naruto could see gaara and shukaku were very upset.. "Hey its okay we can still find her.. if they bounced the moment you came here they must have took her too right? If they just wanted susami they would had done what they did before.. But maybe its different? Lets check the place." Naruto hopped closer and saw a box left behind. it had kiris things from the last fight and her kunais with bells each tuned differently but saw one with a heart and 2 bells "A cat and a tanuki?" he rung it and it made a harmonic chime playful and happy then saw a note "Only use this if he had the same feelings.. throw it away if he doesn't? W-what?"

"It's not okay...but you're right; I have to find her." Gaara too went to the empty hideout and began searching for traces of Kirisuto or a clue about their next hideout. Gaara heard the chimes and went to see what Naruto had found. He took those bells and looked at them. "She uses bells as signals but she never showed me these let alone telling me the usage for them." He thought about the same feeling part. It sounded like a romantic ornament more than a ninja tool. He couldn't be sure that they exactly had the same feeling but he was certain that he wanted her back. And that she was very important to him. She didn't need to cook or do house chores to have a place in his life. She was the first girl that he had been so comfortable with. He played both chimes as if she could hear them.

As the played the chimed faintly in his ears "Im..scared.." Kiri was scared in her mind and fighting back her aunts mind control and when she heard the chimes she smiled "He found it..he likes me back.." Susami saw the small spark in her eyes and smiled "Kiri san.. youreback!" "y-yeah sorry to scare you like that.. damn what a migraine well if gaara found my bells that means he likes me back and found the only damn way to stop my aunts hypnosis." "Ooooh so that's why you were so picky on getting them to a certain tone..But now that you snapped out of it they might know..." "Susu we are actors remember? If we can delay them just enough to get gaara and whoever he trusts over here we can win some trophy...and hopefully a kiss. and NO SUSU nows not the time to gloat your 'i told you you liked him' dance." Susu pouted but did it anyway. Much to kiris annoyance as she began healing her mind and acting. God knows what she accidentally spilt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back