• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto Shippuden RP (SasuNaru please, AU Friendly)

Sun_of_the_Ninja

|| Uzumaki Naruto || IRL pronouns: she/her
Hey everyone!

I have come back from a hiatus of a few years, and I did have a RP not long ago but sadly, they did not work out. :(
Hopefully I can find someone here! :) I prefer my RP partners to be 18 and older since I am of age.

usually I play as Naruto. However, I am brand new to writing him.
My length of replies are usually about 2 paragraphs or longer, depending on how much inspiration that I get. I'd love someone who can match that.

I wish to write alongside a Sasuke. I ship SasuNaru - that'd be awesome to do that pairing.

I love having a setting of a little after the 4th Great Ninja War. I have not seen the entire series but I know most of the important events. I just started watching the original Naruto series last week and I am already on episode 24, around there.

I love writing AU's (Alternate Universes) such as SoulMate/Soulmark, modern might be fun to try, almost any type of AU.

Please let me know if you are interested! :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back