• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Strawberry_Milk

All panic, no disco
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
2a48d655feecb3703b2ee9514fa133a870af82e7.gifv

Hello! The name I go by on here is Strawberry_Milk but if you’d like you can call me strawberry or berry! I go by she/her pronouns and am 21 years of age. For that reason I would prefer to only rp with those 18+ At the moment I do have another fandom thread open, however I am currently craving Naruto at the moment and thought I would make a separate search thread dedicated to that!

I don't currently have a writing sample available but would say that on average my replies vary from 250-500 words. Of course, this number can be larger, depending on how interested I am in a roleplay or how much my partner writes. Typically, I do my best to match my partner's length but occasionally will find myself struggling to write the same amount. I would consider myself to be a semi-literate to literate writer.

I am currently a college student and so that is my priority first and foremost. Rp is a hobby of mine but it’s not something I want to feel pressured into doing. I usually do my best to try and reply weekly, but if college is super hectic or I’m not doing well mentally it may be less than that. For that reason I may not be the best partner if your preference is quick and frequent replies.

I will list some of my main rules below and if you have any questions feel free to ask!

01. At the time my preference is to do an oc x canon pairing for my end. I am 100% okay with doubling and can do the same for you. Or if you’d prefer, I can attempt to do an oc x oc pairing for your end. I typically don’t do cc x cc pairings at all.

02. Although I strictly use female OCs I am very LGBTQ+ friendly and can do any pairing for your side of things.

03. You don’t have to be super descriptive with your replies, however, at least a paragraph or two would be preferred. No one-liners, please.

04. Please be patient, I tend to be a slow replier at times. You can remind me once a week if you’d like, as I often do the same. Do not spam me though. I would say on average I try my best to reply at least once a week, but sometimes you’ll get a response every few days or sometimes after a few weeks. Communication is key and if you’re worried about me losing interest don’t be afraid to reach out!

05. If you've read this far, let me know what your favourite drink is!

06. While ghosting isn’t my preference, I won’t ever get mad at you for doing so and wanting to pick something up later. If possible, please let me know if you lose interest!

07. I am up to date with the main series ( not including Boruto ) and am good to start pretty much anywhere during the storyline, though I heavily prefer during Shippuden sometime. If there is something you haven’t seen or any spoilers I need to keep in mind please let me know beforehand.

08. I seem to have received some confusion around this topic in the past, but if we are to double up this means I play your love interest against your oc and you play my love interest against my oc. If you prefer to play only the canon character I don’t mind that, but I won’t solely be playing a canon against your oc. I am also willing to potentially do canon x canon ( depending on the ship ) or oc x oc for your end if you’re willing to do oc x canon for mine.

09. My OC’s primary love interest is Sasuke Uchiha and so if you are not comfortable portraying him as a character I may not be the partner you are looking for. I do have another OC in development, however I am unsure as to how long that could take for me to complete. For your end, I am comfortable attempting most characters. I will say I am not the best at Orochimaru or Kabuto, but if either of them are your top pick I don’t mind giving it a shot.

10. Lastly, feel free to talk to me OORP as well as suggest ideas and plots for the rp. I often struggle coming up with ideas so your input would be more than welcome!

053689923c86ed379f359e77b3b43e9c.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back