• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

cheshirecatbefab

Hello! My name is Chesh!

I am 24, and would like to RP with someone around my age if possible. At least 20+.

I am looking for someone to RP with. Please read this carefully before considering me as a partner.

I am into OC x Cannon Rps when Rping anime. I also prefer romance doubling, when rping anime. I am okay with cannon x canon on the side. I am open to different prompts and AUs, supernatural (I.e. werewolves, vampires, etc), as well as following the story line, however I am re-watching it currently. I am also into Isekai and Reverse Isekai.

If you are interested, please PM me. I would be happy to RP :)

*Please note that I may not answer right away, or on a daily basis as I am a University Student and Work. I will try to reply as often as I can. I will let you know if I will be off for a long time in advance.*

Last edited:
I'm interested
But curious, what are your writing requirements?
I'm autistic and English wasn't my strong suit in school

I'm interested
But curious, what are your writing requirements?
I'm autistic and English wasn't my strong suit in school
Hello!

I am not picky on length or anything. I match what is given to me since everyone has different preferences. I don’t really have any requirements in terms of writing.

I would send you a private message but I can't yet.

I would be very interested in working something out with you if you're still open!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back