• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Leaves in the Wind (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
We! Will figure that out soon. Lol, we usually either reuse duos or make them from scratch. But it's rare we go into a rp already knowing our ideas. All we know is our characters are always previous associates and their abilities either complement one another or they're similar or based on them being a duo in some way. Even if it's just that they work well together KnightOfNight KnightOfNight

Man typing in ooc feels weird. I haven't done this since the site got its update all that time ago. I've been using discord since

Ok I'm not going to be able to sleep until I figure out who Takayas fc is. Also why did Zerohex change it? It was so glorious!

Solemn Jester Solemn Jester
To make for greater visual separation in a potential feud between my guy and a fistfighter from the Land of Lightning since they're black, because we already have a cool black dude in the squad (shame on you Djinnamon being black and not being directly related to the one place with black people in the setting) and cause this guy gets that meathead vibe across all the better. But yeah the guy was Anderson Arona, an extremely minor character from the prologue chapers of Kengan Ashura, named after brazilian MMA legends Anderson Silva and (less legendary) Ricardo Arona.

KnightOfNight KnightOfNight
I updated my character a bunch, though not for powerset, to have a more involved character reason for doing things the way he does and now you've an entire island of athletic people to work with and whatnot.

Solemn Jester Solemn Jester
To make for greater visual separation in a potential feud between my guy and a fistfighter from the Land of Lightning since they're black, because we already have a cool black dude in the squad (shame on you Djinnamon being black and not being directly related to the one place with black people in the setting) and cause this guy gets that meathead vibe across all the better. But yeah the guy was Anderson Arona, an extremely minor character from the prologue chapers of Kengan Ashura, named after brazilian MMA legends Anderson Silva and (less legendary) Ricardo Arona.

KnightOfNight KnightOfNight
I updated my character a bunch, though not for powerset, to have a more involved character reason for doing things the way he does and now you've an entire island of athletic people to work with and whatnot.
Very good, also don't worry. I'll be using Sharrkan from Magi, and he'll be from the hidden Cloud. Cuz I know how Naruto works hue

Zerohex Zerohex lol you know me and Sinny once joined a rp, and someone used Yoruichi Shihoin from bleach as their FC for the Tsuchikage, they even gave her lightning style attacks. The most ridiculous part was they could have made her the Raikage. The spot was open lol

Just so we're clear given what's happened, no, I'm not actually bashing Djinnamon for playing a black character, I just find it funny that there's exactly one place in the entirety of the Narutoworld that has people of color canonically. And it's not even the country that's mostly desert.

I'm having a hard time figuring out some lightning style Justu to give my guy considering most of the ones shown are higher ranked justu

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back