• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Leaves in the Wind (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Bringing Yasu over but she's most likely just going to serve as filler in case someone drops or squads end up uneven or something.

Makes sense for a character (or two) to exist for filler in the case of uneven squads and what not.

When you guys put the names down for your OCs did you intend for it to be 'Family Name - First Name'?

CNHart CNHart
Just a heads up, your character's name is in the wrong order on the spoiler box.

Edit: Yeah, it's mentioned on the CS. Figured it would be proper to do it that way.

KnightOfNight KnightOfNight

How would this clone tech that's like more niched and special snowflake version of shadow clone fit into? Basically he creates an afterimage that also has the ability to complete the action he was performing prior to the swap.

Ixacise Ixacise
Sounds pretty cool to me, just make sure you describe how exactly it works and it should be fine.

Kloudy Kloudy
So does Freezing Needle completely remove function of what it hits or just slows it? You mention both in the description.

Ixacise Ixacise
Sounds pretty cool to me, just make sure you describe how exactly it works and it should be fine.

Kloudy Kloudy
So does Freezing Needle completely remove function of what it hits or just slows it? You mention both in the description.
Well I guess it depends on what nerves you hit? I'm no acupuncturist, so I don't know exactly which nerves limit or stop which functions, but say if I were to press the nerves that cluster near you elbow, you'd struggle to extend/withdraw your forearm properly if I pinch that really hard. In terms of balance, I don't mind if you want to say it can only limit function rather than outright stop it.

Yeah, limiting function sounds better. Also how long does it last?

And looking through again, I can't say I'm much of a fan of Poisoned Vacuum being an instant knock out, maybe reduce it/specify that it's a brief moment so it matters in a fight but limits other uses of it. Also Moon Slash looks pretty strong, how much range does it have and does it keep going after it cuts through something?

Alright, I got some stuff to do today but I'll try to pop in throughout the day and see if anything major needs to be addressed so people aren't waiting too long.

KnightOfNight KnightOfNight
Hey, do you happen to know what the squad setup is thus far and whether there’s any teams with some space still? I’d meant to check up earlier, but didn’t get the chance as I’ve been on the road all day. Let me know when you get the chance, thanks.

Yeah, limiting function sounds better. Also how long does it last?

And looking through again, I can't say I'm much of a fan of Poisoned Vacuum being an instant knock out, maybe reduce it/specify that it's a brief moment so it matters in a fight but limits other uses of it. Also Moon Slash looks pretty strong, how much range does it have and does it keep going after it cuts through something?
I'm not sure, I'm not too familiar with the real world application. Would it be too much to limit that person's function of the specified body part for the rest of the fight that it's applied in? It's not like it's an easy move to pull off in the first place.

Poisoned Vacuum was supposed to be more of a utility move than to be used in actual combat, and I reason that by it's long cast time (which I probably completely forgot to mention). The time it takes to compress and remove the oxygen between his palms is more than enough time for an opponent to run away or strike him. Not to mention he has to immediately put his palm against their face as soon as his hands come apart (or he'd lose the gas) and this still allows the opponent to block or dodge the attack as if it were a normal taijutsu move. I was gonna use this move more for assassin-y things, like kidnapping people by knocking them unconscious while they're unaware of my presence (which is why I have stealth jutsus too).

Moon Slash is a mid-range technique, so I'm not gonna be sniping with it or anything but it gives me a bit of leverage if I need to keep my distance with someone. It'd go straight through a tree and dissipate upon impact on the next physical object. So it'd slice through a tree and keep going until it hits literally anything else, as it's lost its penetrative power after the first slice.

We need a team name!
KSMI KSMI CNHart CNHart

Kloudy Kloudy Depends on how bossman wants it done; we could be a numbered team like from the series. Team 1 - whatever number. I feel like KSMI KSMI 's character would be the type to give it an unofficial, official name though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back