• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: From Enemies to Friends rp page

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
"The Uchiha might be loyal to the Leaf, but if Danzo had his way there wouldn't be any left. They shouldn't stay loyal to a place where the people exile them to the edge of the forest." Hikari says clenching her fist, the Leaf neglected the Uchiha, let them rebuild outside the village, it's a wonder they haven't burned the compoubd yet "Sorry, this isn't the time for this, you can question me after we deal with this if you want.." she apologizes.

Deidara chuckles darkly "I'm merely stalling." he says with a grin. Konan appears and catches the bag of clay "Where's Ryuu?" she asks "Wasn't he told specifically not to leave your side Deidara, you both went against your mission." she says raising a hand to call a storm of paper "Though you are good at stalling. Where's the Demon?". Deidara shrugs "Don't know to be honest, you know how it is, always moving around." he says.

Ryuu stood besides the other Suna Anbu lined up behind Temari, sweating internally. This wasn’t good. He did his best to catch wind of the different conversations going around him, filing away details that could be important later. When the familiar blue-haired figure of Konan appeared besides Deidara in the distance, he sighed, knowing he had to let them know he was nearby, just wearing the face of one of Suna’s anbu.

When it looked like Deidara was looking his way, he subtly flashed the Akatsuki hand sign for mission completed hoping that either he or Konan would pick up on it. He really didn’t want to break his cover here, surroundEd by Suna’s elite. That would be pretty troublesome.

Haruka brows furrowed at these people, just on a simple job and he's already running into some ninja conflicts and he sighed."Wait Uchiha?" He grabs at his chin, he didn't try to get closer to them maybe it wasn't something he should get involved it or might be stupid to walk in on.

Nina starts to leave the market after paying for the water canister, this wasn't the kind of place she liked going to, she prepared forests though she starts leaving the village.

Garra nods "yes you are right" they soon arrive as Garra uses his sand and stops Konan paper and Garra calls to Izuwa "Leaf shinobi do you know any jutsu to counter her paper?" Izuwa nods 'I have fire style" garra says "I'll leave her to you, me and the sand ninja will handle deidara" Izuwa nodded and soon Izuwa's and Konan's eyes "How a shame such beauty is wasted for evil!" he makes hand signs "Fire Style: Fox Fire" he says a 10 fire balls form a circle around him and he swings his hand and sends 2 fire balls toward her

Konan rolls her as she make wings and flies up "Such a shame I don't care." she says, sarcasm dripping from every word. Deidara sees Ryuu's sign and makes some clay birds, sending them to the group of Anbu before focussing on Gaara and the others, really though, why would Ryuu do that idiot move?

Hikari grabs her sword and some kunai, throwing the kunai at the birds before they get very far and she looks at Deidara, narrowing her eyes. They're outnumbered, a lot, so how do they expect to win that?

Izuwa moves his hands and sends 3 more and with the movement of his arm he can control them he aims them for her wings.

Garra says "Temari you and the anbu need to move!" he then looked at Deidara "Sand Shower" he says sending a stream of send bullets.

Konan stops them and sends a few spear made of paper towards Izuwa, cancelling the fireballs.

Temari moves and so do most of the anbu, except one, that's weird, the anbu listened to the Kazekage and to her and Kankuro, unless that's an imposter. She narrows her eyes and she lands near Gaara "I think one of our guys is either a traitor or someone took control of his body." she whispers to her brother.

Hikari looks at the one anbu who failed to follow the order to move and she activates her dragon eye, maybe she could see if that's Ryuu or not. She's have to train more if she couldn't, training she can only get at the Valley.

SilverInu SilverInu CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA roxas roxas

Haruka shrugged to himself, some of them were from the leaf or friend's of those there so maybe he should should he puts the cart to the side before he slips over there and pulls out some small shuriken to throw towards the paper spears to knock them off course before sending kunai with paper bombs at the akatsuki member.

Nina slowly down once she noticed the showdown outside of Suna."What is going on there..." She mumbled.

Izuwa saw his fireballs were taken out by the spear but then saw shuriken knock it off track, Izuwa looked where it came from and could see some guy, he didn't know him but the help meant a lot, Izuwa made more hand signs "Lava Style: Roar of them Mountain Jutsu" he slams his hands down and lava shoots out like geysers at Konan now making staying in the air dangerous.

Garra had heard his sister and spotted the person, they had not moved and he found that odd and so he whispered "Get Kankuro to restrain that anbu"

Temari disappears and finds Kankuro, informing him before going back to the fight.

Konan makes use of the distraction and grabs Deidara before flying off, well Ryuu would have to find his own way out, because that guy really is an idiot sometimes.

Hikari growls "Dammit!" she yells, they had gotten away, well thanks to the distraction mostly, then she realizes that Deidara's bird is still there and calls to the others "Take cover!" before it explodes and she deactivates her dragon eye.

Temari makes a wind shield and she groans, so they got two Akatsuki who got away and one left who might be possessing one of their anbu, this is not how she thought that day would go.

Qrowlis Qrowlis CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA roxas roxas SilverInu SilverInu

Haruka quickly goes to take cover but he noticed the other girl walk over making his brows furrowed she was getting close to whatever that dude had left some clay bird, Nina using a water barrier around the bird to try and shield others from it and lessen the blow from it, she was knocked off her feet though.

CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA

Last edited:
Izuwa growled as they got away and soon he heard the bird go off and put his arms up from the intense air from the blast, after it stopped Izuwa looked towards Haruka and spoke to them "You over there, I can see you with my dojutsu, thank you for the help earlier.

Haruka stood and brushed dirt off himself, his red hair would give away he's an uzamaki."You're from the Hidden Leaf which is where I'm from so couldn't leave you hanging with those akatsuki though what did they want with you guys?" He questioned him.

Nina sighed and she brushed off some sand off her, she was curious about those aktatuki people.

Izuwa says "They were after the kazekage, were coming back from a mission? I'm Izuwa Hyuga" he says introducing himself to a fellow leaf ninja

Garra pants and then looks at Temari "Did Kankuro get the anbu member?"

Hikari looks at her arm before dismissing it as a small injury "They'll be back." she says looking at the way they went "If they're after Gaara they might go after his tailed beast soon enough." she points out, it was a fact they would and she would somehow have to help in that plan, but how? She looks at Gaara "We should probably return to the city."

Temari nods "I agree, the city is safer." she says "I will have only our most trusted anbu protecting the tower. The second one of them acts off I'll go after it.", she nods "He did, but it his body was possessed, who knows where that Akatsuki member is now."

Haruka puts his hands on his hips."So that guy over there..." He glanced at Gaara."The names Haruka Uzamaki." He tells him.

Nina stands up."What no gee thanks for the help or thanks for using a barrier on the clay bird?" She waved her hands sarcastically.

"It was a bit foolish." Temari says "And risky, if you had been caught in the fight you could've gotten hurt." she says "I'm curious though, what's an Hyuga doing here?"

Hikari chuckles "I called him, he's with the force that goes after Akatsuki in Konoha. And my occassional mission partner, it's a no questions kind of thing, he doesn't ask questions for classified missions and I don't do it either if he needs my help." she explains.

Nina raises a brow."Were you talking to me? Not like I don't know what I'm doing because I do." She sighed."I know how to handle myself but you could've atleast said thanks, beside I know some healing tricks." She mumbled.

"Do you know who the Akatsuki are?" Temari asks turning to Nina "And it doesn't matter if you know what you're doing, because you could've pissed off the entire group. They don't need more targets on their list." she adds.

Nina sighed."They're some group, I don't know the members themselves but I heard of the group." She explains."My cousin has been tangled up with them and is after one of them." She tells her.

"They're a group of the most dangerous criminals around." Temari points out "We're lucky they retreated." she adds. That and that Hikari knew how to deal with Deidara "Next time, stay out of the fights."

Sasori walks over, disguised so he looks older "Hikari are you alright?" he asks, inspecting the kid he had raised "You're not seriously hurt are you? I was ony way to get supplies here when I saw them leave."

Hikari rubs the back of her head "I'm fine, hey Izuwa, this is the person who took me in after saving me as a kid." she says looking at her friend, though she wonders what the hell Sasori's thinking, going out like that, unless someone had to go shopping, again.

Nina puts her hands on her hips."I'll do as I want, besides I didn't interfere in the fight like the guy over there I jumped in when they ran away and left that clay bird." She gestured to Haruka."If anyone needs healing I could help out." She offered.

Haruka goes to grab his cart and walks over."I'm a leaf ninja, I have training but I don't know who this girl is." He shrugged.

"Let's just return to the city." Hikari says and she looks at Sasori "Can you handle getting supplies by yourself?" she asks, earning a slight nod, so Hikari gives her father figure a hug before walking towards the city.

Temari looks at Gaara "We should go as well." she says, why were people taking the Akatsuki so lightly though? They're filled with criminals, the worst of the bunch too, but she guessed people were just going to understimate them. Yet she has the feeling they weren't fighting seriously today.

Nina bites her lip and glanced at the person in disguise."Take that as a no to any healing then." She sighed."Though really, I just jumped in to help out at the end...no need to underestimate a person you just met." She says quietly.

Haruka held onto the cart with a small sigh, he just walks towards the city as well as he had stuff to deliver to the village as well as try to get some customers, he would like to get this job done, he walks after them.

"If you're offering, Hikari got a small injury." Sasori says, after catching up with his adoptive daughter, who simply rolls her eyes at him, he was perfectly capable of handling that himself, why was he bothering someone else to take care of it. Hikari however doesn't say anything and she looks around the area, maybe it was time she went home, really home to the valley "Hey dad..." she says quietly, she only called him that in puplic "I might visit home soon, if I know where it is, but I'll find it." she says, which meant taking a break from being a sand nin too.

Qrowlis Qrowlis roxas roxas SilverInu SilverInu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back