• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto: From Enemies to Friends

Flame Demon

Autistic Ace Vampire
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm looking for people who want to do a Naruto RP with me the story line can be bend here and there, but here's the main point. This takes place during Shippuden.

Both the Akatsuki and the shinobis against them are winning and losing some, people on each side are killed, but neither is willing to give up, but there's one thing neither side has counted on, yes missions have gone perfect, plans have been made, foiled and succeeded, but one thing can topple everything, one thing can put the entire mission in trouble. Feelings, becoming friends with the enemy and even worse, falling for the enemy. This can happen during different times and different ways, but it can happen to the best of us.

Through some stroke of luck, or perhaps bad luck depending on your point of view really, a group of unlikely shinobi have become acquainted with each other, not yet friends, but good enough that they would probably pause if they saw the other on the opposite end of the battlefield.
------------------------------
Interested? Put what side you're on and who you'd like as crush.
Five great clans: Uchiha, Uzumaki, Hyuga, Senju and Namikaze
---------------------------
Akatsuki and Gaara

Once you've gotten the okay head over here:
Fandom - Naruto: From Enemies to Friends CS | RpNation

Last edited:
Is this still something you have an interest in? I have done my fair share of Naruto RPs in the past and frankly I have no problem doing so again. 🥹

Yeah I wanna restart it again since there's a lot of way to play around with the plot

Well we'd divert from canon cause I am hoping several canon characters might make the switch instead of the OCs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back