• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: From Enemies to Friends rp page

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Flame Demon

Autistic Ace Vampire
Roleplay Type(s)
Both the Akatsuki and the shinobis against them are winning and losing some, people on each side are killed, but neither is willing to give up, but there's one thing neither side has counted on, yes missions have gone perfect, plans have been made, foiled and succeeded, but one thing can topple everything, one thing can put the entire mission in trouble. Feelings, becoming friends with the enemy and even worse, falling for the enemy. This can happen during different times and different ways, but it can happen to the best of us.

There was no Uchiha massacre in this rp

Through some stroke of luck, or perhaps bad luck depending on your point of view really, a group of unlikely shinobi have become acquainted with each other, not yet friends, but good enough that they would probably pause if they saw the other on the opposite end of the battlefield.

Last edited:
Hikari is somewhat late for the meeting with her ragtag group of acquaintances, though she has a very very good reason for that. she was on a mission with Sasori and it took longer then they expected. So upon arrival to the base she had dashed to her room, traded her trademark Akatsuki cloak for a black one and put the ring in one of her hidden pockets in her outfit and her mask was thrown on her bed and then she left.

When she arrives she curses under her breath as she falls on her knees "Dammit, forgot I was injured" she mumbles, well at least she wasn't dead, unlike the target she and Sasori had been chasing "Right" she says getting up as she adjusts her hidden sand headband.

CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA SilverInu SilverInu

Last edited:
Izuwa Hyuga was on his way back to the leaf he was on a mission to help stop two Akatsuki members, one had a mask and one had red hair but the mission was a fail sadly though he was bothered by this there wasn't much he could do, if anything it gave him more time to meet up with two people he had gotten to know, not really friends just......acquaintances from missions he has had, he soon enters and doesn't see them well first one there might as well grab a table for them, he is soon seated and giving some dumplings and takes off his headband as a show of him relaxing.

Hikari heals her worst injuries before she walks the rest of the way and she goes in "Oh hey Izawa" she says when she spots him, she hopes that she doesn't look that terrible "Well at least I'm not the last one" she mumbles "Sorry if I kept you waiting, had to heal some injuries before I walked on" she apologizes, injuries were common in their line of work, what was Izawa's line of work anyway. The way she and Sasori usually did the hunting missions was easy, she tracked the guy and kill him while Sasori took care of any possible things in their way, like Leaf ninjas "Oh hey, could the Sand be our next meeting place, they have a nice restaurant I have coupons for, my dad gave them to me since he doesn't need them" she says showing the small stack of coupons, well it wasn't just Sasori who gave them to her, but Deidara, Itachi and Konan as well, it was best she didn't question where they got them for the most part.

SilverInu SilverInu CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA

Last edited:
Izuwa nods "Yeah we can do this, It just takes a while to get there it's like 3 days, and I knew this mission was coming up so this was the best middle ground I can find" he says and asks her "So how is your father anyway? he retire yet?" he asks as he never met her dad before but that's cause he thought he was busy as a ninja too but now he thinks he dad must be getting by in age so must be about time for him to hang up his headband

"Oh not by a long shot" Hikari says and she sinks down in her seat, she had never told them her biological parents were dead "But... well... he's not my real father, he just... adopted me after saving me from a group of Sound nin who had killed my parents in front of me..." she trails off and she takes off her headband to run her thumb over the metal, she could never bring herself to ruin the symbol by slashing it to mark it for a rogue nin, besides, she was technically still a sand nin, she hasn't betrayed them yet, though she would need to get a mission from there soon, maybe she could, it got her a good reputation and money, so no one really complained about it at the base.

Last edited:
Haruko sat calmly on the second Hokage’s head as she watched many of the civilians going about their daily life below where she sat. life gone from dull to interesting after the snake sage , sound and sand nin attacked during the exams. On top of all that that had also lost the third Hokage and gained a fifth . So much has happened in such little time. She also would be leaving the village soon to go see her own family so see who would be chosen to be the next head when the time came. “such an interesting time “ she said so no one in particular.

Neji finds Haruko and looks slightly confused as to why she's there "What are you still doing here?" he asks, did she forget that she was going to meet with her... what did she call it? Aquantances? "Didn't you have something planned?" he asks, he had never met her ragtag group of not yet friends, but guessed they were busy with their own work and villages and whatever missions they got.

Izuwa says "Your old man's a hell of a guy.....I;m glad Neji finally got to know about our dad before the leaf was attacked....I feel it gave him some closure" he says remember when that attacked and when he was in the room as Hinata's father read the note to Neji, Izuwa thought Neji would hate him for not telling him but he didn't and Izuwa was so proud of how mature his little brother was

"I suppose he is" Hikari says and she scans the shop "Where's Haruko, I feel like I should've stayed home to get my injuries looked at properly before heading here" she says leaning on the table with her elbow, she thought she was late, but this was getting annoying "I'm glad everything in your family sorted out though" she says "I feel like I would like them, unlike my family, you wouldn't like them".

Itachi was aware there was a fifth Hokage, so he figure it might be time to get his plan in motion, which is how he ended up at Konoha, disguised with a stack of papers hidden in his cloak and he stops at the door, taking a deep breath before knocking.

" punctual as usual Neji though you are quite right I do have prior engagements maybe we'll hang out a little bit later sparring? " she said as she stood up and walk over to the edge I look down trying to decide whether or not it was worth the jump being a ninja always had to be prepared. Turning her head she looked over her shoulder I have then gave a Grimm before leaping off the head towards the location but she had agreed to.

Neji shakes his head before heading back to the training field where his squad is waiting, Haruko was going to be so late for her meeting and he would've pitied her if she hadn't forgotten she had something to do.

Haruko quickly made her way Hikari who would eventually chew her out for pulling a Kakashi on them. It's always fun to mess with her friends. Especially with all that has happened there's been so much drama fighting to drive any say ninja into retirement early so getting just a little RNR what's good

Hikari leans back in her seat as she orders some tea for herself and she thinks back to her first conversation with Pain after she had gotten permission to be a Sand nin and she was really scared she was about to be kicked out of the Akatsuki, but instead of doing that their leader saw the use of one of them being seen as a normal nin "Help the Hidden Sand, earn their trust, play their game and if needed, oppose our missions. When the time is right we can destroy them from the inside" were the exact words. She didn't know how, but she wasn't one to question orders most of the time "Next time we're saying that the last one to arrive pays" she says looking at Izuwa.

Izuwa says "We don't know if I'll like your family or not their always to busy to meet people so we don't know" he says and later she comments about the last one showing up pays and he says "oh I planned on reveling that if you or her showed up last haha" he says chuckling saying if Hikari showed up last she'd have to pay.

"I'm positive you won't like them" Hikari points out pocketing her headband and she grins "Well good thing I didn't show up last" she says, poor Haruko "Also I'm pretty sure I could afford it anyway, but I'm not the last one here" she points out, she could, but she wasn't going to if she didn't have to "Gotta remember that for our next meeting" she points out.

CaptainTaurusVA CaptainTaurusVA SilverInu SilverInu

" what are you talking about poor Haruko I might hear guys" she stated as if randomly appearing from out of nowhere which was the actual case fishing knew that most of them would be annoyed if she showed up extra late for some unknown reason.

"Yeah you're paying" Hikari deadpans and she gives a grin "You forgot didn't you?" she asks "I mean I thought I was late because my mission took longer, but geez. Also we were talking about our families"
SilverInu SilverInu

Last edited:
" awww i got lost on the rode of life... Also I have no issue paying with all the mission i have a little put away just for times like this because i know that we will be eating good tonight. She said the first part to annoy her friends a bit.

"And you've been hanging around Kakashi too much" Hikari says and she chuckles "What kind of missions have you been doing?" she asks, happy to switch the subject to something else.

"Most of them have had to deal with gathering intell, or running messages to the pervy sage with the added bonus of getting a couple of missing nin along the way. What about you what has kept you out of the village." She asked as she found and took a seat at a table.

"I'm a hidden Sand nin" Hikari points out "But I usually help out my family with their missions, the previous Kazekage would send me a message if he needed help with really dangerous missions, but I may have to visit soon to greet the new Kazekage" she says "Otherwise it's tracking down and killing criminals, the occasion bounty comes up too"

" well that is how life is. Its never ending cycle but its also an adventure. That one of the reason i love being a ninja. You can get lost on the rode to life

"Hey Izuwa, what kept you so busy?" Hikari asks, they all had their missions, but for her it was a bit more complicated "Also... when's the last time the three of us left on a mission together?" she asks.

SilverInu SilverInu

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back