What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: From Enemies to Friends OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

kibalycan

One Time Luck
Understood. Just so we are on the same page, what route would you like this role play to move out into?

Flame Demon

Wannabe consulting detective
No Uchiha massacre, if possible (and prob not) Naruto's parents being alive.
It will take place during Shippuden so we have more room to play around

kibalycan

One Time Luck
No Uchiha massacre, if possible (and prob not) Naruto's parents being alive.
It will take place during Shippuden so we have more room to play around
I will go ahead and edit my character history a bit then to match the Uchiha not being destroyed. I look forward to role-playing actively once again.

SilverInu

ok an thought struck me the clan beasts could chose their next hosts/ clan head. but they willl be fore likly to be very similare to the origions. but they will get stronger as time goes on but if they are killed unlike the tailed beasts theat are reborn over time. the clan beast have to be reborn in a host of some form as long as the host as a large enough chakra pool???

SilverInu

yeah the clan beasts are like the byakugon. a secret they only a few know of. lol i reasenty been a naruto craze and that was an idea i came up with for a possable fanfiction

SilverInu

yeah with more than one person adding to the story. but how wil the cla beast be introduced in to this little plot. also no one should have more than one beast with in them. But if the beast is taken from a jinchuriki then a caln beast could take over to help them survive the extraction.

Flame Demon

yeah with more than one person adding to the story. but how wil the cla beast be introduced in to this little plot. also no one should have more than one beast with in them. But if the beast is taken from a jinchuriki then a caln beast could take over to help them survive the extraction.
That's a good idea

Flame Demon

Or something. I'll get the character sheet sorted tomorrow, I have a blasted headache, but feel free to make one yourself iglf you want

SilverInu

A shrine in each clan the can hold chakra. If some one is about to pass from old age they could put there unused chakra in to the shrince for them. Each clan beast will start out with 1 tail so as the grow anf get stronger they gain more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)