• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: From Enemies to Friends rp page

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hikari catches the bag and says "Thanks for the food Nina.", she hadn't noticed there was food for her at all, which is kinda weird. She looks at Gaara and asks "Shall we continue?"

Gaara gestures infront of them like telling her to proceed as they had alot of ground to cover to get there, he was quiet for most of the trip too but on high alert incase they were being followed.

Hikari sighs and follows him, staying alert and she sighs, so far there was no one after them, though she's worried, since she doesn't need to give any information, what did Pein mean by that anyway? Did they find a way to track her down themselves or was Sasori a spy for that? She's also wondering how they'd get her out of Hidden Sand nin duty if she couldn't leave.

Last edited:
Gara glanced back at her briefly, he was starting to get hungry himself but he didn't announce it as he would slow them down but a break would be nice too if they could do so.

Hikari stops when she hears some leafs rustling and she looks towards the direction it came from, maybe that was the wind maybe it wasn't, she couldn't be sure as she knows how good most hide their chakra "We should keep moving, make camp somewhere secluded." she informs Gaara.

Gaara had noticed that as well, he wasn't letting his guard down anytime soon even eith her there."We'll trek a bit further then and scout the area before settling down for a camp." He advises her.

Hikari nods slightly and she follows him, there were enough hiding places and spots she knows about that will hide them from possible enemies "Don't you usually take ANBU with you though? I wouldn't have minded that, is extra protection.", that and she has nothing to hide from them.

Gaara takes them a bit further before finding them a place they could rest up."A smaller group is less noticeable and could be underestimated as well." He points out."Usually my siblings come with me though..."

"Guess not this time." Hikari mumbles and she scans the area with her dragon eye before sitting down against a tree "I could get a fire started if you want to." she offers, she keeps her pouch close by though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back