• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto AU: Era of Tomorrow OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
It was pretty good Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi ! Xd Looks like Yori between his first fight that was physically brutal and what went on his second fight then Sajin with his two fights had quite the lasting effects on their bodies. Safe to say they can take a beating. Haha

Team Combination Ideas:

Water Release: Steaming Water Dragon Bullet Technique
Description: User A (Yori or Suiren) performs the water release water dragon bullet technique in conjucture with Sajin holding his arm out touching the water as it forms, using a gathering of fire around his arm to heat the water dragon as it forms then his shot forward in direction of target. Resulting in a boiling water dragon that’s capable of hitting with great force but also hit with a burning/steaming impact.

Water Release: Steaming Water Dragon Twin Bullet Technique
Description: See above however with both Suiren and Yori using the water technique while Sajin stands between the two and holds both arms out touching both dragons as they form.

Water Release: Steaming Water Dragon lightning Twin bullet Technique
Description: Same as the original two but involves the addition of Hikari adding a lightning release technique to the combo jutsu. (Can be done in single or twin form.)

Water Release: Giant Vortex can also be used like the above. working on other water release techniques and different combos there as well. But these ideas came to mind first and are the easiest physically and timing wise to pull off. Could also throw in some timing with adding poison in some way for a really devastating combo jutsu.

And.... I just forgot those other combo ideas I had while writing this one. Ah well, they’ll return at some point. But here’s a few team combo ideas that have entered into my mind so far. Crayons Crayons ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi

Also Elena, Do you have a chance to post within the next day or two?

Team Combination Ideas:

Water Release: Steaming Water Dragon Bullet Technique
Description: User A (Yori or Suiren) performs the water release water dragon bullet technique in conjucture with Sajin holding his arm out touching the water as it forms, using a gathering of fire around his arm to heat the water dragon as it forms then his shot forward in direction of target. Resulting in a boiling water dragon that’s capable of hitting with great force but also hit with a burning/steaming impact.

Water Release: Steaming Water Dragon Twin Bullet Technique
Description: See above however with both Suiren and Yori using the water technique while Sajin stands between the two and holds both arms out touching both dragons as they form.

Water Release: Steaming Water Dragon lightning Twin bullet Technique
Description: Same as the original two but involves the addition of Hikari adding a lightning release technique to the combo jutsu. (Can be done in single or twin form.)

Water Release: Giant Vortex can also be used like the above. working on other water release techniques and different combos there as well. But these ideas came to mind first and are the easiest physically and timing wise to pull off. Could also throw in some timing with adding poison in some way for a really devastating combo jutsu.

And.... I just forgot those other combo ideas I had while writing this one. Ah well, they’ll return at some point. But here’s a few team combo ideas that have entered into my mind so far. Crayons Crayons ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi

Also Elena, Do you have a chance to post within the next day or two?

Great combos! I love the steam dragons.

And nice post Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi

How do you like your gifts?

Also Crayons Crayons I was debating to whether or not give Suiren a book on poisons but I decided on the jutsus

This is probably wise considering that Hikari thinks she went too far with the poisons during the exam. I kind of imagine her now with that book of poisons in her back pocket being like "do I really want to give this to Suiren?" XD

Awesome! Only thing I’d say is that Yori didn’t actually use one of his vials but he did get pushed far enough he was near the point of taking the risk and using one.

He will definitely like the gift though! ^^ while agreeing to Hikari’s comment of why he may not be smiling, even if hes got other reasons behind it.

ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool

I’ll work out a reply and hopefully if all goes well have posted today or tomorrow.

Always room to add more of Combination jutsu’s those were just some of my early ideas. If you guys have some feel free to share or other stuff if such things come to mind as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back