• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto AU: Era of Tomorrow OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

The Silent Z

Just Here
Hey folks, Crayons Crayons Yanipurr Yanipurr and possibly another member. This shall be the basic but workable out of character chat and discussion room for all things we elect to talk about for the rp and otherwise. I’ll work out a CS but in the meantime feel free to jump in, talk ideas for characters and the like here, or what have you.

I wonder how people feel about an OOC discord? I find them a bit handier to chat and discuss things in but I realise not all people like them.

I rarely use Discord. I’ve got a account there and used it for rps I was a member of, but I rarely use it and check it myself.

I'm literally on it all hours I'm awake. XD but that's cool we have this. :)
Haha cool. Can’t say I even know my password anymore over there.

Looking about for a FC and character build for a Taki nin. Since we’ve got two Kunoichi squad mates, I’ll use a male oc. Pending on what you guys have in mind will help cut the list of ideas down a bit.

Yeah, I rarely look at discord myself.

Hello!!

I'm thinking of someone who works with poisons/herbal medicines and genjutsu...?
That also sounds like an interesting idea to me too. The mix of poison and genjutsu is genius one wears away at the body and the other the mind.

I had the idea of making a Bukijutsu based ninja specializing in the Jōhyō (Rope Dart).

Yeah, I rarely look at discord myself.

That also sounds like an interesting idea to me too. The mix of poison and genjutsu is genius one wears away at the body and the other the mind.

I had the idea of making a Bukijutsu based ninja specializing in the Jōhyō (Rope Dart).
Nice! Sounds like a interesting idea. I think after looking at yours and Crayons ideas, thinking of creating a character that uses the transformation technique in different and unique ways allowing himself to transform into different people, animals of various sizes and constructs of different sizes. (Think akimichi clans hiden but minus the food and calories xd) while making use of the chakra flow technique and scrolls for summoning based techniques.

Hey guys maybe we should make each of our charas be like..I dunno how to put this in explanation but

One that's better than ninjutsu, taijutsu or genjutsu than the others ??

Do we have an estimate yet for the timeframe between becoming genin and becoming chunin?
Yeah, it was referenced in the interest check. Basically the start of the rp/ic would be upon their return from the Chūnin exams, where they would be given time to rest (essentially socializing/flashback history/etc) then soon after receive their promotions and given a new mission. (Open to ideas if you all want to talk it over of what the mission the four will be given)

Hey guys maybe we should make each of our charas be like..I dunno how to put this in explanation but

One that's better than ninjutsu, taijutsu or genjutsu than the others ??
Hmm we seem to have more players than available characters.
I was thinking the same thing.
I just noticed that..
Hmm... not quite sure how it happened, but seems some confusion has derived from somewhere. Sorry Elena, Risen posted a claim already for the last role I had in mind for the rp.

The only role that could possibly fit here, would be a new one of some kind (village leader oc replacing Shibuki? Idk) But unless the others vote in a new role/support a extra spot in the group. I’d have to say we don’t have a spot for you as this time. Sorry! But thanks for the interest. : )

Oh..

That's okay! I was about to suggest if there was an extra role or two to help with the many players, but if there can't be, there's no prob ^^

I mean ... it's not unknown for someone to crap out before the RP starts ... so you may as well stick around in case a role opens up. :)

I'm planning on making my character 16. Does that fit with what age other people want to be?

Also, is there a clothing style for Takigakure? Like how Kiri love their camouflage cow-print stuff? It's been a long time since I watched the anime episodes set there.

OK and maybe a weird question: Do you think it's possible to have a plant summon, like an animal summon? I guess you could just keep it in a sealed scroll...? But can you keep living things in a sealed scroll? 🤔

I'm planning on making my character 16. Does that fit with what age other people want to be?

Also, is there a clothing style for Takigakure? Like how Kiri love their camouflage cow-print stuff? It's been a long time since I watched the anime episodes set there.

OK and maybe a weird question: Do you think it's possible to have a plant summon, like an animal summon? I guess you could just keep it in a sealed scroll...? But can you keep living things in a sealed scroll? 🤔
Actually that’s about where I had my character as well. I was thinking 15/16 range for mine.

Good question! Doesn’t seem like they do in canon, if wanted we could throw in our own ideas for Taki nin, it does seem like each village has a specific style to them. (I love kiri but camo cow was weird imo haha) searching up fc’s hasn’t brought any Waterfall nin specific looks either as I’ve included taki nin in my search. (Though canon characters there seem to all where a shade of blue in all their outfits. But that’s about it I think)

Hmm...... If it’s a living plant you could summon it from elsewhere, I’d say. Never thought of a plant summon before but animal summons get transported from other locations so I’d say the same could be used for plants? Wouldn’t necessarily be within the scroll at all times.

I think I’ll scrap the initial idea I had for a oc. Playing around with scrolls and transformation technique seemed interesting and different. But putting that idea on hold and will think over other options.

Actually that’s about where I had my character as well. I was thinking 15/16 range for mine.

Good question! Doesn’t seem like they do in canon, if wanted we could throw in our own ideas for Taki nin, it does seem like each village has a specific style to them. (I love kiri but camo cow was weird imo haha) searching up fc’s hasn’t brought any Waterfall nin specific looks either as I’ve included taki nin in my search. (Though canon characters there seem to all where a shade of blue in all their outfits. But that’s about it I think)

Hmm...... If it’s a living plant you could summon it from elsewhere, I’d say. Never thought of a plant summon before but animal summons get transported from other locations so I’d say the same could be used for plants? Wouldn’t necessarily be within the scroll at all times.

I think I’ll scrap the initial idea I had for a oc. Playing around with scrolls and transformation technique seemed interesting and different. But putting that idea on hold and will think over other options.

Cool cool... I might give her plant summoning... I just had this idea that she could have like ... a water lily pad that she could travel around on. But also it might be useful for throwing out poisonous stuff at people.

Let me know if you want to bash ideas around for your character. :)

(Lol the camo cow was so weird. When I saw it in the manga I assumed it was just normal camo... but no. XD)

Cool cool... I might give her plant summoning... I just had this idea that she could have like ... a water lily pad that she could travel around on. But also it might be useful for throwing out poisonous stuff at people.

Let me know if you want to bash ideas around for your character. :)

(Lol the camo cow was so weird. When I saw it in the manga I assumed it was just normal camo... but no. XD)
Hmm... that sounds cool. I’ve never seen or thought about a plant summon before however that would be fitting of medical/poisons nin. Oh, would your character have medical water release techniques like that I saw in the wikia? (Some included names like Medical water release: Jellyfish, some involved mosquitoes and another I forget. Sorry for the lacking description, only saw them in wikia.)

I’d definitely be up for throwing ideas and bashing stuff about. So far I’ve got nothing that really pops out for me and still is unique.

Yes! It was weird. Xd. Zabuza was always one of my favorite characters but the camouflage he had was odd, originally thought it was just his own choice but saw other kiri nin have it as well.

Hmm... that sounds cool. I’ve never seen or thought about a plant summon before however that would be fitting of medical/poisons nin. Oh, would your character have medical water release techniques like that I saw in the wikia? (Some included names like Medical water release: Jellyfish, some involved mosquitoes and another I forget. Sorry for the lacking description, only saw them in wikia.)

I’d definitely be up for throwing ideas and bashing stuff about. So far I’ve got nothing that really pops out for me and still is unique.

Yes! It was weird. Xd. Zabuza was always one of my favorite characters but the camouflage he had was odd, originally thought it was just his own choice but saw other kiri nin have it as well.

Oooh jellyfish ... that does sounds cool. I think I may leave medical ninjutsu for something she can start doing as she builds her skills? I guess it will depend on how everyone's skill level balances out, that is definitely something to consider! (The mosquitoes one looks cool too but I'm finding it hard to suspend my disbelief with the scorpion one.)

Hmm we have one support, one medium-close range weapon user... maybe a sensor type? :/ There's so many possibilities though! SO MANY.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back