• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Era of Tomorrow Side Role building

OOC
Here

The Silent Z

Just Here
ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool Crayons Crayons Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi

I don’t know if anyone is interested, but thought I’d offer a side rp for between turns and to help improve squad chemistry and knowledge of one another to build on further during the course of this rp. A back up option for when we hit periods of having to timeskip for whatever reasons as we have a few times or so already with different things going on in respective RL’s.

No real posting order here. However if desired this will be the spot for all side rp squad chemistry building going forward outside of what people might have in other spots.

Edit: Since I’ve personally never used a side rp thread before. If in the wrong spot let me know and I’ll see how to move it elsewhere.

ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool Crayons Crayons Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi

I don’t know if anyone is interested, but thought I’d offer a side rp for between turns and to help improve squad chemistry and knowledge of one another to build on further during the course of this rp. A back up option for when we hit periods of having to timeskip for whatever reasons as we have a few times or so already with different things going on in respective RL’s.

No real posting order here. However if desired this will be the spot for all side rp squad chemistry building going forward outside of what people might have in other spots.

Edit: Since I’ve personally never used a side rp thread before. If in the wrong spot let me know and I’ll see how to move it elsewhere.

Cool beans, sounds fun.

The Toshiaki clan were amongst the most odd when it came to training their pupils, aka, the heirs of their bloodline. It was passed down from the earliest of times dating back to a era before villages were formed and wars were pitting bloodlines against one another for supremacy, when allies were harder to come by and territory was far more sensitive and prone to violence in order to protect it. It’s from this era the Toshiaki developed a harsh, self advancing method of proving ones worth and ability as a shinobi, not just strength of body and power of ones jutsu, but ones mind and endurance.....

A method where once a heir reached a certain age they no longer received normal training. Instead they must grow on their own, earn the right to advance ones knowledge of clan jutsu and techniques, the very secrets of all that remained guarded and kept within the bloodline. Show to the elders they were ready to take the next step and then receive not further training but shown a technique and overseen by the elder for the first day or two however after that it was the heir to master it on their own without further assistance. It was a way meant to see how much perceptive prowess and mental strength one had through only seeing the jutsu performed once and looking over the scroll for a limited time.

Over the years the Toshiaki adapted to the times a little here and there. But only to where a heir may receive training from a teacher of the village once graduating to genin rank while the rest remains the same. Yori has known this rule and lived it for as long as he could remember. The Toshiaki were now a small clan dwindled down to few, yet they remain proud and strong. They’ve survived wars and much, much more. However Yori wasn’t quite so typical of his clan,

Yori possessed the esteem of one inferior to his name, filled with doubts yet always managed to push through with his mind, abilities and the support of a team and Sensei he still wondered about sometimes. Quietly he worked harder then most and pushed himself harder each time out, not only testing the limits of his body and strengthening it alongside his endurance, but also to strengthen his skill with his clans hiden of which required greater fortitude and will to survive when pushing to the extremes.

Today was no different... Yori didn’t like to burden people with his problems or show weakness as that was not the signs of a true shinobi as his grandfather always said. Hikari Sensei did wonders to help mentor the young shinobi, but he knew it would only ask too much of her to oversee his added training methods he’d developed and continued to create for himself. She couldn’t always oversee experiments or prevent him from some of the riskier ones. Each day when not out on missions and the like, Yori spent more and more time away from his clans small estate, he’d wander the lake and waters in and around Takigakure, meditate below different trees and swim below the surface and undergo different training courses he had designed for himself.

Sometimes these courses took place on land or in trees. But always taking the level of difficulty further each time out, always pushing. Yori didn’t desire fame, nor fortune, he didn’t really have a true desire of his own, other then to try and live up to his grandfather’s expectations and the reputation of his clan. Despite his serious, quiet and stoic expressions trying to hide all that lay beneath the surface while working on his social awkwardness, Yori greatly appreciated his teammates and the encouragement they offered even if sometimes he wondered how they could always be so positive. Were other clans different? Did they each have a different take on what it meant to be a true shinobi?

Sitting below a tree overlooking the lake, eyes gazing into the water that mirrored his own reflection as beads of sweat rolled from his brow, shorts soaked after another session of training. Slowly his breath became more relaxed and no longer gasping while his mind pondered and eyes gazed into his own reflection.

(It could if wanted. But since that idea was Ginko’s I’ll leave it up to him. )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back