• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto AU: Era of Tomorrow OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Do we have the chance to interact with hifumi or are we just shuffled out after receiving orders?

Woe be on those cheeky genin who decide to play "let's steal one of Hifumi's poetry books" XD

Do we have the chance to interact with hifumi or are we just shuffled out after receiving orders?

Woe be on those cheeky genin who decide to play "let's steal one of Hifumi's poetry books" XD
Yeah, it’s open for interaction with Hifumi if wanted. This is sorta a free period for everyone to have a little freedom of what they want to do with their characters before the actual mission skip.

It will be interesting to see how far they’d get haha. Hifumi has them in her office but hidden amongst other books where they’d be easily overlooked kinda like her soft presence of flowers about her office and the paintings. But a good way to try and bring about her lighter side as she will not be easily sharing that side of herself. Actually, I think you had a idea awhile back about Suiren and flowers with Hifumi,right? Summoning more I think. That could be a good way of bringing that together. (Just one idea if I recall that correctly)

Sounds good! I'm having ideas on what they'll all train on

The Silent Z The Silent Z Is it ok if I post before the time skip? I want to specify what squad 2 had been training on for the week

I made a pooooost!

Steve-boss, do you have an idea of how Tsutsuji's team did? If not I might roll a dice for him.

Not really. Since it has your OC’s brother in the team I’d leave it up to you. Otherwise I’d consider one of the first pair of rounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back