• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Sally_Love

Little Ball Of Cute
So i have watched the three movies for the Chronicles of Narnia,havent read the books since i cant find them at any library and i cant to order them offline.

But anyways,i would like to do a Fandom based au with four people two boys and two girls with me being one of the girls.

These four are from different places and are transported to Narnia for some reason they do not know.

This is also a make up thing as you go so there is honestly no big plan.If you are interested please comment below.Also there may be slight romance between characters and im a sucker for drama so the more drama the better.

In need of two boys and another girl.

Please and thank you for reading.

Would this be modern or in the past like the books? Realistic fc or Animated and how long would post lengths be?

It would be modern at first then the fantasy world after they are transported to narnia.And you can use what ever kind of fc you want.The post length can be a long paragraph or mulitiple smaller paragraphs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back