• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Mysteries of Birch Hollow OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Squad141

The Purple Soul
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Any questions, comments, or concerns about character development or backgrounds can go here, along with general conversation.

I'll be posting the character sheet link here when I'm finished with it, as well as any other important news.

I'll be working on the Lore page through bursts, but will be posting it soon nonetheless as WIP.

And out last member to arrive, Killerclown Killerclown !
I've closed the IC now, wo this will be our cast from here on out.

With the template you posted in character creation, do you want us to also fill one out for each family member? Also I used a cartoonish face claim, is that okay or do you want an actual real photo? It's not exactly anime but it's still a cartoon drawing of a person.

With the template you posted in character creation, do you want us to also fill one out for each family member? Also I used a cartoonish face claim, is that okay or do you want an actual real photo? It's not exactly anime but it's still a cartoon drawing of a person.
There's a header called 'Family and Friends Sheet'. You only have to use the info under that as the character sheet for anyone else.

Would a hypochondriac nerdy character with actual medical conditions be an alright guy? Squad141 Squad141
I suppose it's based on how you play them, but I think that'd be alright.

We don’t have to use real life pics right? Like we can use drawings/cartoons/anime?
As long as they're semi-realistic, I'll be fine with it. Anime can be this, most is, just as long as the proportions are almost correct. If anything looks weird, I'll notify you.

Hey all! Sorry for not posting my character sheet yet, I've been extremely busy. I'm almost done, just working on the family sheets and I will post it!

Have you reviewed the submitted character sheets yet?

I have! So far, both of your look pretty good. There's one small problem with yours, Darrian, but it's just that I need a description of the interior of the home as well.

Hey all! Sorry for not posting my character sheet yet, I've been extremely busy. I'm almost done, just working on the family sheets and I will post it!

No yeah, It's fine! There isn't a set date for this to begin yet (and I may open it to more people) so take your time!

A few things:

I think we'll be trying to start around Saturday, story wise. We just need the sheets of Killerclown Killerclown ghostvillage ghostvillage animegirl20 animegirl20 scootscootscurt260 scootscootscurt260 (and yes, I am aware that some of them are WIPs, just mentioning them for mentions sake)

Second, since the characters will indeed be taking class at the school (and though I won't actually have 'lessons', there will be scenes in classrooms), I will be making a category in lore for possible classes at the school, each of which your characters can pick and choose into a rough schedule that I can follow for events sake.

foreverandalways foreverandalways Darrian_Gabriel Darrian_Gabriel Anne Boolean Anne Boolean

Damn everyone except Rohan so far is straight. 😂

Squad141 Squad141

How many classes will each student take in a day?
Let’s say that there are probably a lot more, but six is a good number.

and don’t worry, I’m sure he’ll find someone...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back