• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings myah’s collection of plots.

Zyrelle

𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭?
✩ Introduction ✩

Hello, My name is Myah. I have been role playing for a little over five years, and absolutely adore it. I love writing, and would definitely consider myself at least somewhere between semi literate and barely touching the edge of advance literate. I won’t say much here.
A little word of advice, if you’re sensitive to some subjects, please pay attention to the plots that say (trigger warning) i don’t want to upset anybody.

✩ Rules and other useful information ✩

1.) My post length usually varies on what is happening in the scene, though on a good day i can give you about 3-9 paragraphs, however i don't expect the same exact amount back. All that i ask of you is to put some effort into it! 2-3 will be just fine.
2.) I will only write in third person, and i hope you do the same. I have nothing against first or second person, they're just not my preferences.
3.) Depending on the time of day, i am usually incredibly active - i know not everyone is fortunate enough to be able to say the same thing - but please be able to at least post once a day! or at least have the decency to tell me if and when you'll be busy.
4.) I wouldn't go as far to say I'm picky with who i play with, but i most likely will not respond if you send me a crappy 'hey lets rp' message, at least act like you're interested in playing with me!
5.) I do only prefer to play with male characters, you can be female irl so long as you are comfortable playing a male. I have nothing against the LGBTQ community, i just don’t like playing it out.

✩ My plot ideas ✩

GOOD GIRL GONE BAD:
Muse A (your character!) has been the top Dealer roaming the hallways of Mislayton High for as long as anyone can remember. Having bullied his way to the top, nobody ever dared to cross him. That was at least until Muse B came into the picture, (my character!) Finding out her father had gotten laid off from his job, and with no job offers rolling in. It almost seemed like a sure sign that they were going to lose everything they had worked so hard for – but when her pothead of a cousin comes up with the idea of selling Marijuana, she's quick to accept, instantly putting her on the radar of Muse A. But a little competition never hurt anybody, right?

CITY GIRL MEETS COUNTRY BOY(S)?
Muse A was nothing short of a spoilt brat, she got everything handed to her on a silver platter, and never had to work for a damn thing. Only all that changes when both her parents are killed in a fatal car crash, and she's shipped off to live with her mom's best friend. The tragedy? She lives in a ranch house on the countryside. An even worse tragedy? She has five sons. Unable to collect her parents money until she's of legal age – she has nothing, and quite literally nobody. (For this one, you would have to play the five sons, and I'd play any other character that comes into it! Of course, only one of the sons will have a huge part – but we'll figure all that out!)

HE DID WHAT: (POSSIBLE TRIGGER WARNING)
Imagine everyone's surprise when they find out the captain of the soccer team had taken his own life, and nobody knew why he did. Muse A gets the shock of a lifetime when she makes a deal with the devil and is granted the chance to go back in time and try to stop him from doing it. The catch? She only has thirty days. And if she doesn't successfully pull him back from the edge before it's too late...well she doesn't want to think about that. (if it isn't obvious, you'll be playing the captain!)

ICE ICE BABY:
Muse A has always dreamed of being a figure skating star, weeks before she was due to play in the competition finals - she suffered a seizure so bad, she was out for months - and her dream was swept away with the wind. A year later on her road to recovery she realizes she doesn't want her dream to be anything but reality, and starts practicing again. Muse B was the biggest ice hockey star in their state - but for reasons unknown to everyone but him - he pulled out and stopped playing altogether. Until he watches Muse A practicing late one night, and he comes to the conclusion that maybe getting back on the ice wouldn't be such a bad thing.

(This is all i have for now! if you're interested in any of them. shoot me a pm and we can discuss and hopefully get to playing!)

first bump!

Zyrelle Zyrelle sees character that is hockey player
untapped canadian potential can finally be used

Hey! Sorry, seem to have been... Distracted. What's up? I'd love to rp ice ice baby with you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back